Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
no she knowingly betrayed him naps, it was her choice, her decision to betray him...and thats okay, we don't need to justify her betrayal coz Hook doesn't needs justifications, he is not trying to reason out why she betrayed him, he just accepted that she betrayed him and thats fine, she wasn't bound to honor him not when he himself had set out to betray her first, it was she who busted him otherwise he surely wld have betrayed them right?...so he isn't justifying her and thats what is so beautiful about him regenrating his faith in her...ki inspite of it all he wants to believe in her and her magic coz believing in her magic makes something which has remained dead inside him for years and years, it makes that something dead come to life...why i am stressing upon this is coz u r trying to justify Emma's actions here but in love you don't need that, you don't need justifications, like Belle has never tried to justify Rumple's dark deeds she just accepted it, coz no justification would undo what he did, she can't make herself feel better by justifying all that isliye she never tried but instead she held on to the flicker of light she saw in his dark dark soul...u know?...even if Emma had done this out of her utter distrust and disbelief in Hook, he wld have eventually just accepted it...but yes Emma didn't do it solely coz of distrust, it was fear too, it was her not having the time to afford to take that risk of faith, of chance...but her decission was concious, she knowingly did it which is OKAY...thats what i feel and thats what makes Hook ka love even more special to me...
no I don't feel it, well of course when you see someone being killed even if he or she is your biggest enymy toh u wld be scared, so obviously Emma was scared by his death and the brutal, ruthless way he was killed but he was just that a flicker not even a flame just a flicker of hope, flame of hope was Neal, she did truly loved him and dreamed with him...but hope is obviously like u said Hook...aaah i still wish it was Regina though but fine i wld settle for Robin Hood instead...😆

anyways going...don't u have to sleep miss insomnic gurl its beyond 3pm here so I guess it wld be five or six am already there😲??...sleep...idiottt🤪...see u tom aaah it feels good to haveour choittu sa place again☺️...love AYLS🤗🤗
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What you are saying is how hook saw that situation and that us true. Emma did left him up there consciously but from her pov, she felt like he was going to betray her and so her actions were just taking precautions. That is her pov...from hook's pov, ofcourse she did that knowingly but he also saw that her betrayal was something more than just about him. He saw her scars beneath her betrayal because that is also who he is...he was going to betray her for vengeance, his scars. 
Emma doesnt know if he is going to betray her or not. Her heart tells her not but her fears and scars tells her yes! And from her pov, she left him as a precaution. I am a viewer and captain swan fan. I am not justifying anyone but i love to see things from both sides of the party...just like i love to do with ashi yuvi. 

No one really is right or wrong here and hook knows that...he felt that and that is why they never held any grudges. Also emma accepted hook and was worried about hook in episode 12 because she scared for him, despite knowing his dark side. 

What all hook did in season 2, was it wrong? Yes! And i wont justifying his actions like shooting belle but i know where he is coming from...i understand him. Just like emma does...she understands him...she understands why he did that and that is why she wanted to protect him from rumplestiltskin...but would she ever justify what he did? NO.

Same is with hook and how he understands her.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Emma and regina? Seriously loons? The woman who abused her whole family and ruined her freaking childhood? Woman who is reason of all her unhappiness? Okie then.
And i guess you know more than the person who plays the character herself then...well good for you. And neal was her hope until he betrayed her...not flame but hope and that is why her scars because of neal are so deep. He was the first person she ever found something close to love...be it familial or romantic. So yaa he was hope...until she realized it was an unrealistic one. And there was a quote in season 1, "not having a happy ending sucks but having an unrealistic hope is far worse"...which i agree with. And that is what neal gave her...an unrealistic hope...unrealistic tallahassee.
i guess we both are syaing the same thing...but still soemthing diff...loll...what i am trying to say is for me as a viewer it is okay even if Emma's decission was a concious rational decission not motivated by any fear or caution or anything, for me as a viewer Emma wasn't bound to trust him yet a part of her already trusted him. a part of her already knew she would be way more safer and adept with him than without him...but she couldn't take the risk...i am saying its okay for hook if her actions weren't motivated by fear or by any other justificaiton and its okay for me too, it doesnt diminish emma or her pottential to love...like yuvi ka bet was his concious choice even if in his heart and soul he did that just to come close to ashi to win her to love her...but it was his choice and I don't need to justify that choice of his to love him...same for emma...u know?

anyways final BYE muaaah
okie miss captain swan smitten listen to me...i lwd be here only if u allow me to feel what i feel without jumping on me with your CS claws🤪...god THANK GOD we were on the same team at RF other wise u surely wld have ripped my heart out...

i ship SwanQueen and i would have happily accepted them with open arms inspite of whatever has happened, so what if Regina destroyed her whole childhood and is the cause of her happiness? Rumple did the same with Belle didn't she fall for him? Love conquers all naps and if Emma chose to love Regina it would have conquered all too...I don't care what the actors say or not say...i am not into OUAT actors/spoilers/interviews and i don't want to be, these are my feelings, irrespective of what the actors say I would feel whatever I do... I feel the thought of Swan Queen is beautiful ki in their tussle over Henry they ended up loving each other and Henry ends up having a perfect home...I feel this thought is beautiful I feel emma and Regina together are a strength, Henry's strength and theyt both can be a force to rekon with, I know they wld never be end game now coz of CS and thats okay I totally see CS are meant to be since word go but the thought of Swan Queen is beautiful too for me at least and even if they don't end up romantically I would want them to realize that they indeed are stronger together...

okie bye now finally...IDIOT..muuuah...🤗🤗🤗Edited by FollowYourHeart - 10 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I am not even getting your cs and ay parallel here.
I am not saying what is okie or what is not...i am just saying what emma was going through. There was a reason they introduced neal in the same episode when cs were bonding...and it was to show how much neal betrayed her and how that broke her to an extent that she is afraid to trust other people...other men again. It really is simple...she saw truth in hook's eyes but her scars were too deep to let someone in. Also there is a factor that he is captain hook, a pirate who are known for betrayal and someone who is a villain in the stories she read. So she already had pre-conceived notion of hook. But even so she connected with him and saw truth in his eyes...but she was too scared and had too many scars to trust what her heart was saying, to trust hook.

Ofcourse hook doesnt know about her deeply rooted scars but he connects with her. And in the jail scene, he gets a sense...a feeling of her scars but like you said...his mind was filled with his quest for revenge to really think over all these...but he felt it...he felt her and her pain.
and i  am so frekaing proud of regina for doing what she did for Emma in the last epi for giving her happy memories for giving her the one thing she wanted the fact the thought the feeling ki she had never given up her son...regina did that...and i am so proud of her...i hope one day soonish these two ladies in whom henry ka soul lies actually realize they are not that diff from each other, they are the same and they need each other to be better for henry's sake...not everyone needs to end up romantically naps...i ma okay with emma getting her happy ending with hook...but nothing wrong in swanqueen too becoming a solidfool proof team right?
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

okie miss captain swan smitten listen to me...i lwd be here only if u allow me to feel what i feel without jumping on me with your CS claws🤪...god THANK GOD we were on the same team at RF other wise u surely wld have ripped my heart out...

i ship SwanQueen and i would have happily accepted them with open arms inspite of whatever has happened, so what if Regina destroyed her whole childhood and is the cause of her happiness? Rumple did the same with Belle didn't she fall for him? Love conquers all naps and if Emma chose to love Regina it would have conquered all too...I don't care what the actors say or not say...i am not into OUAT actors/spoilers/interviews and i don't want to be, these are my feelings, irrespective of what the actors say I would feel whatever I do... I feel the thought of Swan Queen is beautiful ki in their tussle over Henry they ended up loving each other and Henry ends up having a perfect home...I feel this thought is beautiful I feel emma and Regina together are a strength, Henry's strength and theyt both can be a force to rekon with, I know they wld never be end game now coz of CS and thats okay I totally see CS are meant to be since word go but the thought of Swan Queen is beautiful too for me at least and even if they don't end up romantically I would want them to realize that they indeed are stronger together...

okie bye now finally...IDIOT..muuuah...🤗🤗🤗

I love swan queen...dont get me wrong but i can never think of them romantically and i dont even know how you even get that idea. The show never hinted at that. I love swanqueen but as friends. I want then to work their way through their family crisis and get along for the sake of henry...but romantic love? There is too much water under the bridge for that. Regina tried to kill emma thousand times and seriously, there is just too much of abuse in that relationship...and also regina is her step-grandmom...literally. And also they never brought out best in each other. But if i hadnt been cs for me...i would have chosen regina for emma instead of neal...but we have hook and so i cant really think of anyone. Swanqueen cant even happen in my crackship, now. Captainswan make each other happy and that is all i want for them...especially after so much of pain and loneliness they both went through.

As far as rumbelle is concerned...yes there was some abuse, which we saw more so in season 2...which is the reason i dont feel same for them the way i felt for them in season 1...but the thing is they brought out the best in each other. Rumple sacrificed himself for belle and bae...he more than made up for what he did...and atleast he never tried to kill belle or her family. He prisoned her, but killing the family...or atleast trying to is far worse.

The show never hinted at swanqueen...whatever actions regina took of self-redemption were because of henry, not emma. And all of rumple's redemption was because of both belle and bae. So yaa there is huge difference between sq and rumbelle...atleast from where i see it.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I couldnt sleep...so before i go to sleep...i just want to say sorry loons. I know i got rude in here and actually all the times trying to make you see emma's character and i know it wasnt necessary. But you know me. And i know you brought up swanqueen deliberately because you know how much it would annoy me. You are evil!! 
But sorry. I guess it was just the result of frustration that you are not seeing the beauty of emma's character and captainswan. Especially cs...because their love story is so the type of love story i was confident you would love but you dont. I dont know why and the frustration is probably the result of that...because they are so the type of love story we believe in. But i guess it's okie...you dont have to love them.

I am going to keep on trying though to make you fall in love with them and feel emma's character and i might get frustrated again like this...too bad, you signed up for this when you signed up for my friendship😆

I love you and now i can go and sleep. Lol