Kasturi discussions Aug06 - Mar07 - Page 9

Posted: 17 years ago

Thanks Uma and Kavitha,

Here goes the update for 15th Nov.

Kasturi expresses her desire to tie the cradle on behalf of rekha, to which rekha's mother is excited and agree immeditely, so kasturi goes ahead and ties the cradle on rekha's behalf.
Then scence switches over to Kasturi's father house where her sister is packing all her things all set to come to chennai to start her work.. KF is all depressed he sobs to KS as he could not afford to her studies, to which she answers very diplomatically don't worry appa, I will work as well continue to study correspondence course, to which KF replies I am really proud and luck to have daughter like you... [very sentimenta scene]
to which she says not to worry

Then ..... some market place where one unknown guy is holding a photo in his hand and is enquiring the whereabouts, then the guy spots Rekha's father who is there and is about to the leave from that place, he hurredily goes running to him and ask whether he has seen the person in the photo   Guesss who it is ??????? None other than Kasturi, he claims he is her husband and lost her in the railway station and since then he has been wandering all round in search of her, so Rekha's father believe him and persuades him to come to his house and also tells him kasturi is there in his house....

The duo come home  rekha's father informs everyone he is kasturi's hubby Ram is hearing all this and is in state of shock,,,,,very nice expressions from Ram, then rekha fetches kasturi from backyard who is washing the utensils, and informs her that there is a gud news for her, her hubby is back and longing to see u, kasturi is expression less and dumb stuck.

Then funniest scene this guy runs to  kasturi as soon as he sees her and tell where did u go i was looking for u in all the streets 😆 😆 , today i was able to find u, please come with me we will go and lead a happy life etc.....Ram and kasturi exchange there looks then kasturi shouts at him saying she does not know who he is to which the guy exclaims yes u r rite u r angry on me that y u don't recognise me, and also he will ask did u have any head injuiry after i left u as u r not recognising me 😆 😆 😆
kasturi keep on telling no no u r not my hubby, to which the guy will start dragging kasturi out, during all these Ram tries shout at that person but controls himself..[that was gud]then kasturi takes a knife which is lying on the table along with the fruits, jhansi ki rani then threatens him to tell the truth, to which the guy confesses he is faking as some one instigated him, then kasturi lets him go off,now it is rekha's father turn he will start dragging him and ask if he doesn't speak the truth, he will shoot him then he is abt to tell who it is  suddenly loose mama of rekha drags him by collar and say that this guy will not open his mouth like this, he will handle this matter outside and slash him to tell the truth, so rekha's father leave him then the  loose mama will drag him out and Start to bash him, saying what were u abt to do u can't u  do one thing properly wht i said and what u did,  i am going to kill u this that, so conclusion all this was stages by that loose mama, then the guy manages to run away from him, now this loose will say to himself during wedding and now he listened to others ideas both did not work so now he will have to use his brains...... meanwhile inside Rekha's  father aplogise to kasturi....

Then they show kasturi is alone and  very much sobbing state Ram comes in search of her and tell is all this necessary y does she not go away from here, to which she answers very emotionally how can i go anywhere when u r here, i am happy in u r happiness, i will like to play with rekha and u r kid, i am satisfied as i am and untill my death will be like this, so u need not worry i will not trouble u in any matter, finally she Pleads joining her both hands in front of him and this is only request of mine please don't say nooo to this, we see rekha's father and mom approaching there and shocked to see ram and kasthuri screen freeze......

Edited by sushavvi - 17 years ago
Hey.....
Nice updates.....Good job.
Thank you Atina

Inspired by u only Atina I have started updating....
i just started to watch this serial, this kasturi girl is so innocent and so sweet, think will just watch for her, though the story line of 2 wives just makes me sick 🤢

thank you folks for doing suhc a great job on the updates, will pitch in when i can, though looks like we are atleast ahead in the telecast by a week or so

simi

Hey Sushavvi! Great Updates!!! good job! 👍🏼

Thanks Sushavvi for the nice updates. Kasturi is just like Tulasi in malargal. Pathi Bakti.
I feel gud !!! There are people who read my updates also....

Thanks for all of u Kavitha, Uma, Atina, Brainykid, Simi_1 & Suram

I will be updating yesterday's serial in a short while.... Edited by sushavvi - 17 years ago
Mmmm, seekaram pannunga. Kahtukitu irrukirom. Thanks Sushavvi.
Ya Sushavii,

I depend on this forum most of the time. By the time I reach home willbe missing them already. Also, sometimes you know the TV will be taken by others to watch too. So, I read my fav serial updates like Penn, Kasturi, Lakshmi from great updates we have on board 👏
Thanks Aanaa. What to do ,Kasturi does not know anything else except to love and protect her husband. Kavitha Ravi.