Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
^ alright then. i was looking for subs for miss granny or marriage blue (two korean movies) but no luck so I am going to watch this drama too. do let me know if you find subs for the former two please.
aside: the dude who played wang yoo in empress ki is in this mainland drama called flowers in the fog. it is strange and makjang at times but the main leads story is decent. (a pass time if you ever ve a few hours to waste). 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

^ alright then. i was looking for subs for miss granny or marriage blue (two korean movies) but no luck so I am going to watch this drama too. do let me know if you find subs for the former two please.

aside: the dude who played wang yoo in empress ki is in this mainland drama called flowers in the fog. it is strange and makjang at times but the main leads story is decent. (a pass time if you ever ve a few hours to waste). 

Alright I definitely will! Will check out the other drama you talked about as well like Five Fingers..making me curious to wanna check out these..especially when you know both of us have watched almost all Korean dramas from decent to good to great ones..πŸ˜†..

Actually there is one Taiwanese drama as well known as Rock and Road..I am loving it so far! As well as Fall in Love w/ Me..😊
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
I would have liked fall in love with me if not for the non-actor stiff woman who is leading the show.
I will check out rock and road.

not sure if five fingers is good. I personally hate the actress but I love both the lead actors so not sure how it will  turn out. 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

I would have liked fall in love with me if not for the non-actor stiff woman who is leading the show.

I will check out rock and road.

not sure if five fingers is good. I personally hate the actress but I love both the lead actors so not sure how it will  turn out. 

Oh yeah..tell me about it! That is the only part I don't like about Fall in Love with me is the leading actress! I loved Aaron and Puo chemistry in Just You..this actress pales in comparison and doesn't even know how to emote! But, I am only watching it for Aaron..the guy is too good looking to pass out on!πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshows_fangirl

I couldn't resist Hotel King anymore..why is it 30 episodes long?!!!πŸ˜†

What a beautiful kiss that was in the end of episode 11? Finally!!☺️..These two have so much chemistry! Lee Dong Wook's chemistry w/ both Kim Sun Ah and his current female lead is off the charts! I watched 11 episodes in one go! 

You like HK too?! I just finished watching episode 11 and I'm so damn happy that I'm doing Lungi dance watching that kiss πŸ˜† It's an awesome drama and the leads have cracking chemistry 
kshows_fangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyMelody

You like HK too?! I just finished watching episode 11 and I'm so damn happy that I'm doing Lungi dance watching that kiss πŸ˜† It's an awesome drama and the leads have cracking chemistry 

Yeah, my plan was to not watch it until this drama ended b/c it is too long and I don't have patience when they drag it to make it long..haha but I will probably just stop watching now, and pick it up after a month or so..gives me more episodes to watch it altogether..πŸ˜ƒ..You should definitely watch Scent of a Woman then! Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun Ah exuded so much sensuality and sizzling chemistry! 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I've watched Scent of a Woman for that lead actor's sake although I didn't like the actress. It was a nice drama

I too don't have patience with ongoing dramas but couldn't help it with this one. On top of that my American shows are on breaks so I've nothing to watch apart from Kdramas πŸ˜†
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gap-dong is my current drama on episode 2 right now. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
dropping in to say a quick hello and giving a daebak recommendation. So I have been craving more of this particular actor after secret love affair ended and boy have I found the perfect drama. 
it's called a wife's credentials. I would strongly advise against marathons. it is some heavy stuff and each scene has meaning so take it slow but you liked secret love affair, you are going to love this underrated gem. 

I adore how in character the OTP and how realistic and relatable their interactions are. more importantly, the story is king here. brilliant show. give a go. 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loving Hotel King. Just started watching 'Doctor Stranger' and caught up with all 6 episode but will try to let a few episodes pass and then go into another marathon session. Hotel King is enough waiting the entire week for 2 episodes.. don't have same kind of patience for another show right now.

Lee Dong Wook... you are a cutie pie!! ☺️