Page 2 Page 154

Rafaheli

IF-Rockerz

Rafaheli

JDJ Season 7 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Hello Hi ppl ! Big smile
I opened a shop.. I freaking opened a shop Shocked
I never wanted to Ermm..actually I was never sure about my PSing skills Confused
But after receiving so much khicha-tani from many people, I'm finally here with my dukaan! LOL

I'm Aheli from India. I'm a graduation student. And before anyone starts thinking on what's the 'Raf' before myID..let me clarify that Rafaheli= Rafa+Aheli.( Rafael Nadal is my sunshine Blushing)
 I primarily installed photoshop just to make creations on Rafa. and I made my first siggy here during IPK 2nd anniversary which was about 6months ago! Tongue Ya I'm a quick learner I guess! Cool 
I keep on trying and experimenting new things.
I opened this shop especially for those who wanted to see and find all my creations in one place Embarrassed

There have been many people who have inspired me specially all the creators in IPK CG, 
but people who's work I really appreciate are ~

Nabila (no doubt she's d best of all), 
Jaan.(as i'm more into animated stuffs I really like her work), 
Dangelz (her coloring is just magical and remains the best)
aishi.muffin (I just adore whatever she makes)
and ofcourse tumblr IPK fandom

Rafael Nadal (aur kitni baar bolun LOL)
Tennis + Cricket
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Star
ArHi + SaRun
Barun Sobti
Sanaya Irani
Shakti Mohan + ArSha
~ Sadda Haq
Salman Yusuff Khan
~ Sid Malhotra

Animated sigs Embarrassed
Animated sigs Smile
and 
more Animated sigs Big smile

ROFL..
(well I'm a lost soul while making Non-animated ones but anyhow I make them once in a while LOL)

Animated icons
Non-animated sigs/icons

You can put pretty much everything I make and post here in your signature box unless mentioned otherwise
Do not steal, cut,crop any of my creations
Do not claim and post them as yours
I make creations just on my favorites mentioned above (as of now) and I'll take requests only if it includes them
Suggestions are always welcome :)

(c) R A F A H E L I   or  (c) R A F A H E L I  / IF  (for the bigger ones)
(c) R A F A   (for the smaller ones)

Hope you all will like and appreciate my work here and inspire me to make more! Embarrassed

Edited by Rafaheli - 16 July 2014 at 12:02pm

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

budyboy1hasnaa678TicklishTeddyScribble_TweetyEimanSal-DramaBeans-Al.Iz.Welnisha2701Enchanted_jassiMahimaMVkhusbooluvarshaNilanjana_20..Aney..Pdrover..Naina..DeviatedTesoro._Ashy_PhoenixRainbowArhi_2205Mushfikasutapasarbabhomipkknd-fanKriyaanshholic-Maryam.K-akshusarun-AshaNegi-.BumbleBee.cherrybloom1Arshisarunfanbeenish248AnGeL-BeAuTy_BacknForth__Athena_Katelynsruthickishq30Dewdrops.ShaKunSreeASRfantushky11..Roop..ranogillPearl_Oysternumber1serial_celestial_deepz_SI.BS.Vrushanholic.Aisha1996.HookandHybrid.ramya.reddyFlawlessAshviksapnaarsha.Kani.B.S.I_Love_YouDivyaS.-BarunSanz-.Melody.phillips_2909Coolioqueenwin7Vivirti_Suvian2...Mallu...ViamuniquestyleAyeshaC4Sid.Mandy.cityoflightslipshaa-Aliya-DUGGUlicious18shabbomjht_one-Alina.BerryBlush07SanayaFlawlessAnysia..KR..-Cutyeedivsarunfan-MitwaIshqPe-nishu_shorna-Candz-algyBarun_GfAngelic.x.ChaosAcidic_Sanclementina..Gunjan....Sugar_ArHi.._Maggie_happy_cupcakepup03salooniKrazzy_ShwetaGodhuliLogonFlora3333Arshisarunrocks--epiPhobia--.SobtiLicious.aishu3003CrazyDeeps.CrazySobtian.NichussAichuudumasSunshine Girlalonebird-chamkilli-.DarkMystery..FlawlessSarun.CrazyForBarunnehageet.Amrita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rafaheli's ARTpandora | UPDATED pg-127 (01/07) | Link to SHOP#2 added" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafaheli

IF-Rockerz

Rafaheli

pg-1 - sample work
pg-15 - rafa, ipkknd, arsha, sid-pari, sanz, parnav
pg-29 - ipkknd, rafa, bs, sarun, kriyaansh
pg-44- HOLI spl update (IPKKND,Arsha, Vrushan, 2states)
pg-57- IPK-Arshi, shakti, BS, SI, arsha-kriyaansh, sandhir, hasee toh phasee
pg-70 - Arshi, parnav, sadda haq, arsha, sid, rajeev, sarun
pg-85 - IPK-Arshi, rafa, sadda haq, D3-kr,ss , ek villain
pg-100 - IPK 3rd anniversary spl, BS, sarun, rafa-bday, SH, kriyaansh
pg-114 - IPK-10k, rafa-RG, sadda haq-parsh, D3-kr, sarun, ek villain
pg-127 - arshi, sadda haq, BS, SI, shakti, kriyaansh, bolly
SHOP #2

Edited by Rafaheli - 15 July 2014 at 1:58am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

NitzyBarunholicbudyboy1TicklishTeddyEimanSalAl.Iz.Wel.SmokeySilence.Enchanted_jassikhusbooluvarshaNilanjana_20MahimaMVPdroverDeviatedTesoro.PhoenixRainbowArhi_2205sutapasarbabhomAnGeL-BeAuTycherrybloom1ArshisarunfanKriyaanshholicdeepz_SI.BSFlawlessAshvik.HookandHybrid._celestial_..Roop..tushky11SreeASRfansruthickKatelynishq30-BarunSanz-sapnaarshaB.S.I_Love_YouCoolioqueenwin7Vivirti_Suvian2..swagger..AyeshaC4Sidlipshaamjht_one-Ursh-18shabbo-Alina.SanayaFlawlessBerryBlush07..KR..Arshisarunrocks--epiPhobia--.SobtiLicious.happy_cupcakepup03..Sugar_ArHi.._Maggie_algy-Cutyeedivsarunfan-MitwaIshqPe-nishu_shorna...AnanyaclementinaAcidic_SanCrazyDeepsaishu3003alonebirdNichussSunshine GirldumasCrazyForBarun.DarkMystery.nehageet.Amrita.

Rafaheli

IF-Rockerz

Rafaheli

Obviously I cant post everything I made and spam LOL
So Here are few of my favorite and most loved stuffs Embarrassed

Hit 'Like' under this post for PM updates Embarrassed

Edited by Rafaheli - 03 January 2014 at 1:19pm

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

alisonsnapebudyboy1VrushanArshaTicklishTeddypunnaanchalAfflicteD-DramaBeans-CrazySaRunianabjeya_JellyBean_Al.Iz.WelBeautifulQuriMsTiaraScribble_Tweety.SmokeySilence.Enchanted_jassiMahimaMV--jyoti--tommo.tikarshi...AshleyARUSHI_IPKKNDNilanjana_20cutesforum_02sankadevi_lgAfrin_RaqBhiAzraZaidiPdrover..Naina..DeviatedTesoro.Choco.ButterMou_farah_Ashy_Arhi_2205.Indu._BacknForth_AnGeL-BeAuTyAasmaalisutapasarbabhomtogetherforeveripkknd-fanMushfika.BumbleBee.YaSha0512Arshisarunfancherrybloom1PayaDesire95luv.u.rubletinakshusarun-AshaNegi--Maryam.K-FlawlessAshvikdeepz_SI.BS_celestial_Aisha1996AimmyLovesSobti.HookandHybrid.SreeASRfanPearl_Oysternumber1serialtushky11..Roop..ishq30sruthickB.S.I_Love_YousapnaarshaDivyaS.mrym_raufbalsimransobti-BarunSanz-aamir18..swagger..NabihahRadhikeraniVivirti_Suvian2Coolioqueenwin7pancakes.Melody..Mandy.cityoflights-MeraBarun-lipshaamallika_14ajoop..KR..mrinsAnysiarkapoor1382SanayaFlawless-Aliya-mjht_one-Alina.crazyskyArshisarunrocksFlora3333--epiPhobia--.SobtiLicious.pup03happy_cupcakeGodhuliLogon..Divya.._Maggie_..Sugar_ArHi..-MitwaIshqPe-nishu_shorna-Candz--CutyeedivsarunfanclementinaAngelic.x.ChaosalgyBarun_GfcheesemadAcidic_San...AnanyaCrazyDeeps.CrazySobtian.aishu3003-ChitraRocking--chamkilli-alonebirdNichussSunshine Girldumas.FlawlessSarun.CrazyForBarun.DarkMystery.nehageet.Amrita.

Mushfika

IF-Dazzler

Mushfika

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
res

sorry sorry! just recovered from this so called 2 weeeksss of FEVERDead

am i in Aheli's shop now?Shocked

hmm babua, tell me one thingEmbarrassed
why did it take so long for the bells in ur headwa to ring Embarrassed

usually to u're always there to turn on MY dimaag ki batti and giving me ideas, aab khud ki bari ayi to saab phooosss???? Silly

areh chhagol! you should have made this shop as soon as YOU knew that you're one of the best editors out there... WinkWink gadhey! 

anyways, so glad you made one now... all your work in one place Day Dreaming al the magical creations by RAFAHELIHug

Congrats beautiful! Big smile so happy for you! 

wait till you get 1000 likes Wink won't take time for ppl to visit this shop and admire your flawless creations and press the like button LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by Mushfika - 18 January 2014 at 11:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

budyboy1MahimaMVbeenish248Rafaheli_celestial_alonebird

cherrybloom1

IF-Dazzler

cherrybloom1

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
well well well
hehehehehehehe
im here!!!!!!!!!

Aheeelliii oh god!!!!
you finally got the brain to open up your own shop!!! im so excited u idiot!!!
and i have already told you that i'm stealing all your banners, even if they are restricted. i am going to steal them and u cant do anything abt it!!!!!LOL

oh goooddd 
im jumping in excitment!!!!!!

okay, you have to make a new banner for me every month? does that sound okay to u? well who cares, im not asking you, its a demand and u have to do it!!! 

now coming to ur shop!!!
god uve done such an amazing work!!! it looks stunning!!! im going to stalk u for so many banners from now on!!! be ready to be irritated with my constant pestering! http://emoticoner.com/emoticons/crazy-monkey/225

u can do photoshop? damn that thing! i dont understand shit of it!!!! god knows how people find it so easy!!!! 

AHEEELLLIII, IM WAITING FOR MORE EDITS ALREADY!!!! 
JALDI JALDI JALDI!!!!

OKAY now byeee
Love you

Edited by cherrybloom1 - 04 January 2014 at 2:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

budyboy1MahimaMVMou_farahPearl_OysterRafaheli_celestial_clementinaFlora3333alonebird

alonebird

IF-Stunnerz

alonebird

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Awww Finally Finally u Opened yr OWN Creation Gallery...DancingDancingDancing
Many Many Congratulations Phatti Saree...HugHugHug
How Happy nd Excited i'm...Party
wanna do Khushi dance...LOL
I love yr all creation Phatti saree...Hug
yr creations are different from others...Wink
yr way of using scene is mind blowing...Embarrassed 
i adore this talent of Yours...Day Dreaming
no need of saying i'm fan of yr creation nd always using yr creation in my dabba...u know that very well...Big smile
nd what to say about this...speechless...http://i.imgur.com/6h91mph.gif

Edited by alonebird - 03 January 2014 at 11:31pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

budyboy1--jyoti--Rafaheli_celestial_

...Ashley

Goldie

...Ashley

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hawww  

*Khushi's popular O* 

You didn't tell me that you opened a shop! :( 

Awesome seems like a small word for your creations as I said in my pm, they are out-of- world and beyond words. 

You are definitely creative! 

P.S Let me know when you start giving tutorials Embarrassed

P.P.S what PSD do you use to give your siggy dreamy look? Geek

P.P.P.S  May I know what's the font in your Shop banner called? That 'Rafaheli's Art Pandora.' 

Sorry for Annoying you. Ouch

Edited by ...Ashley - 03 January 2014 at 1:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_celestial_Rafahelialonebird

Enchanted_jassi

Goldie

Enchanted_jassi

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I'm so glade you opened up your shop Smile
CongratulationsParty
can't wait to see all your lovely creations Day Dreaming
I truly love your creations Smile