Episode FavBitsies: 03.01.2014

S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
1)BAHAHAHHHAHAHA! Today's VeeBa scenes were ROFL-worty! Some fantastic dialogues were exchanged between the two. I still can't stop laughing! There was some very haq-type of indication emoted by both. It was too good!β­οΈπŸ‘ 
2)Dalbeer-Ranvi's friendship. Dalbeer knows what we know and what Ranvi knows and what Gunjan does not know. This is what BFFs are.β­οΈπŸ‘ 
3)ALL the RanJan scenes. From the the cutest bike riding lessons to the friendship that's shared between them to the 'haan' scene. Farnaz and Shivin's expressions were to watch for. Farnaz earns extra points for giving some very, very, very cute ones.πŸ˜ƒ 
4)Veera for throwing tomatoes at SS. πŸ˜†

Some Thoughts:
  • So Baldev isnt that scared of his father's scolding. He is scared of losing the pind's votes. Ohhh! *tubelighted me πŸ˜†*
  • Gunjan, pretend all you want. But Ranvi can see through what you keep denying. And guess what, darling, he is going to fulfill your heart's desires very, very soon.
  • Ratan's 'Veera is stealing every right of mine' saga will continue this Monday. Brace yourself, ppl. πŸ₯±
Show Stealer: Dialogues, courtesy of Baldev. πŸ˜† My favorites: 
  • 'Ab pandit ne tujhe muharrat nikalke di hain tennu? Ki mein abhi maafi na maangi toh tu ganji hojayegi?' πŸ€£
  • 'Aur tennu mujhse shaadi karni hai kya? Nahi na? Toh ki takleef hai?' 
  • His irritated rant: "ki to chali kyun nahi jaati America,England...kahe to mai airport pe chodke aa sakta hu" (thanks libran90 for this!)

Ep Rating: 9/10

Lots of love,
TVL. 
Edited by tvlover92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly...when Baldev said ..."ki to chali kyun nahi jaati America,England...kahe to mai airport pe chodke aa sakta hu"...and Veera says..."Oye agar mai chali gayi na...to tujhse ladai kaun karega,tujhse sahi raaste par kaun layega..."πŸ˜‰
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i can't wait to watch VeeBa scenes ...
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Originally posted by: libran90

Exactly...when Baldev said ..."ki to chali kyun nahi jaati America,England...kahe to mai airport pe chodke aa sakta hu"...and Veera says..."Oye agar mai chali gayi na...to tujhse ladai kaun karega,tujhse sahi raaste par kaun layega..."πŸ˜‰

Duuude! She was literally expressing the haq she has on him! I was like: πŸ˜²πŸ˜² and then β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ "This girl loves him. I just knew it!" πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Damn good episode yaar!
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrk401

any ranvi veera scenes?

Nope. Today was RanJan-centric. The precap had upcoming Ranveera scenes though. πŸ˜Š
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahaha oh my god couldn't stop my laughing on veeba scene !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sad hardly 4 mins VeeBa scene only πŸ˜” but  that 4  mins scenes cracked  me up totally  πŸ€£Goshhh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
airport wala line ahhaha πŸ€£πŸ€£

"ki to chali kyun nahi jaati America,England...kahe to mai airport pe chodke aa sakta hu". ( quoted by libran90 )

VeeBA ROCKED Staring 4 mins  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β€οΈ
Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baldev's dialogue "Mein aisa hu. Tenu mujse shadi karni hai kya. Nai na. Toh ki taklif hai" πŸ˜† πŸ‘ That was too good!

Dalbeer and Ranvi's conversation was heart touching. At least there is someone who understands Ranvi at the moment.

Ratan's wrath is just intensifying. She's gonna burst soon.
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu-monu

hahahahaha oh my god couldn't stop my laughing on veeba scene !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sad hardly 4 mins VeeBa scene only πŸ˜” but  that 4  mins scenes cracked  me up totally  πŸ€£Goshhh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
airport wala line ahhaha πŸ€£πŸ€£

"ki to chali kyun nahi jaati America,England...kahe to mai airport pe chodke aa sakta hu". ( quoted by libran90 )

VeeBA ROCKED Staring 4 mins  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³β€οΈ

It really was hilarious! I couldnt stop laughing. Best opening episode scene of Veera by far! πŸ˜ƒ
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Originally posted by: imli123

Dalbeer and Ranvi's conversation was heart touching. At least there is someone who understands Ranvi at the moment. Yes, finally! πŸ˜Š

Ratan's wrath is just intensifying. She's gonna burst soon.I am getting tired of it now. Either she yells it out or just lets it go. I just dont want the same sour face look she got when Veera asked her to give her blessings. πŸ₯±

pluviophile. thumbnail
VeeBa scene was bindaas.. They both should be dialogue writers man, they'll become famous in a second πŸ˜† Baldev just had me at the Shaadi dialogue bechara din raat aise hi khayal sochta rehta hoga ki kab aayega woh din 😳 I loved Ranvi and Dalbeer's scenes also dost ho toh aisa bina bataaye sab samajh jaaye. 

Okay now I don't want to offend anyone but I just felt RanJan scenes were a bit boring today and when they were on the bike I just felt that the camera direction was all wrong it didn't get their scenes properly but I liked their tune it was typical punjabi types. The precap had me stressing man I was crossing my fingers for a VeeBa one but Ratan man.. I'll have to skip her scenes again next week 

Also *thumbs up* for Veera hitting Surjeet with those tomatoes muh toh uska kaala hogaya saare Pind ke saamne but I feel like Veera's gonna be in big trouble because of him.. He's definitely on to her πŸ˜’ but I hope this track will involve Baldev as her saviour 
Edited by ..Tamanna - 10 years ago