Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mukta3112

Hi guys Hope you have had a good time during the holidays. I have had two days off finally. Hope that  the new year will fulfill our fond wishes

hey mukta...Happy New Year dear...we all love u...

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy new year mukta. God bless. MIssing you around. Do drop in when u have time
Oh ok chetu. Where is your little sister now? And i also love chote bheem cartoons cos my nephew watches them a lot. So what else? Any new ff's? Did u read the links I gave? Have u finished reading Beasts?
chetna19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

Happy new year mukta. God bless. MIssing you around. Do drop in when u have time

Oh ok chetu. Where is your little sister now? And i also love chote bheem cartoons cos my nephew watches them a lot. So what else? Any new ff's? Did u read the links I gave? Have u finished reading Beasts?

no new ff diii...these days r really boring...no one is updating...everyone is on leave...
i read it dii all...
nd yss i finished reading beasts now waiting for chapter no 210...

she is here sitting with me...playing games on phone...

SPraba thumbnail
Same here dear no new ff's to read But pavin has updated her stories. U read them nah? Like u say all are on leave. We will start getting updates from next week for sure. They also need a break nah. 
I am also waiting for Chapter 210. Very nice story that is.How old is your cousin? And wehere are ure parents?
chetna19 thumbnail

Same here dear no new ff's to read But pavin has updated her stories. U read them nah? Like u say all are on leave. We will start getting updates from next week for sure. They also need a break nah. 

I am also waiting for Chapter 210. Very nice story that is.How old is your cousin? And wehere are ure parents?

ohh this is my family wedding...we r leaving in joint family...so my parents ws on alwar preparing for marriage...mum helping in shopping nd papa busy in booking...
nd brother is also with them..so i m alone here...
she is 16 years old...
ya read pavin stories...
SPraba thumbnail
Oh yeah u told me. U leaving on the 27th nah? Please be safe dear. Lock all doors and windows. Dont stay put for long. Please be careful. Aww sweetsixteen your cousin. Hugs to her. I know wedding means loads of work and everything has to be perfect id you are the ladkiwala. More pressure lol.
Shar sent a message on gmail wishing all of us for new year and studies very hard. People very selfish in the uni so she cant come online like before. But she misses us all and wants me to give her hugs to all of us.
chetna19 thumbnail

Oh yeah u told me. U leaving on the 27th nah? Please be safe dear. Lock all doors and windows. Dont stay put for long. Please be careful. Aww sweetsixteen your cousin. Hugs to her. I know wedding means loads of work and everything has to be perfect id you are the ladkiwala. More pressure lol.

Shar sent a message on gmail wishing all of us for new year and studies very hard. People very selfish in the uni so she cant come online like before. But she misses us all and wants me to give her hugs to all of us.

AWw i missed her too...
we r waiting for her rply na...finally she rply...
hope she here soon ...love u shar...
ya dii 28 or 27 not decided yet...
chetna19 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3492831
have a look plzz right now i m reading...this story seems like very interesting...
SPraba thumbnail
Yeah finally she replied. She has sent this mesaage on 1st but i did not check my gmail for a long time. Today only i checked and immediately replied. Hope she responds again. Missing her loads. She always comes to thread and stays here posting our call counts, talking to us. Missing her very much. Now it is only u and me in thread. Sighs what to do. ðŸ˜ƒ
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: chetna19

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3492831

have a look plzz right now i m reading...this story seems like very interesting...

Thanks jaanu. Have bookmarked it,