Chat Clubs

Masti partners* Invites only* Thread 18 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 130

SPraba

IF-Rockerz

SPraba

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
H aha that is good option. Thank god we have different types of restaurants where we can go eat any type of food we want. Wow ure sister seems to be a good cook like ure mom. Same here jaanu. Talking about food has made me very hungry. What do to now. I cant go out now and have a dosai. How about u? Are there any shops open now in your area where u can have dosai? Please go have one and send mine thru air mailLOL
First come to Sri Lanka, i will treat u to authentic lankan food and then u can go to tamil nadu. What say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chetna19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Masti partners* Invites only* Thread 18 (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chetna19

IF-Sizzlerz

chetna19

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPraba

H aha that is good option. Thank god we have different types of restaurants where we can go eat any type of food we want. Wow ure sister seems to be a good cook like ure mom. Same here jaanu. Talking about food has made me very hungry. What do to now. I cant go out now and have a dosai. How about u? Are there any shops open now in your area where u can have dosai? Please go have one and send mine thru air mailLOL
First come to Sri Lanka, i will treat u to authentic lankan food and then u can go to tamil nadu. What say?
good idea dii...i m eating namkeen nd drinking tea...its very chilly here..

SPraba

SPraba

IF-Rockerz

SPraba

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Oh yeah u told me it is very cold over there. It is cold here also but towards early morning it is freezing when i go for my walks. Having tea is very good at this time. It keeps u warm. So what plans for tom apart from sleeping? Ure cousin wedding nah in february? How are the preparations going on? Did i go visit her?

chetna19

chetna19

IF-Sizzlerz

chetna19

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Oh yeah u told me it is very cold over there. It is cold here also but towards early morning it is freezing when i go for my walks. Having tea is very good at this time. It keeps u warm. So what plans for tom apart from sleeping? Ure cousin wedding nah in february? How are the preparations going on? Did i go visit her?
no other plans dii...ya its on 3rd feb...preparation are on peek...everyone is busy..including me...i just buy a saree not any other accessories like earrings nd all...

sure dii...plzz come here..we r going alwar big city in rajasthan for her wedding...i m going on 27th jan to 7th feb..till her pagphera i m going to stay with whole family...
nd i m very exited...please come here dii...i will show indian marrige... 

SPraba

SPraba

IF-Rockerz

SPraba

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Aww chetu thanks for the invitation jaanu. Love u but i cant come. I cant get leave at this time cos we have annual audits from Jan to feb and the days u are going to have the wedding is the peak time for me. But i will surely come for your wedding. PakkaWink. And also visit Delhi to meet you, vandana, unnati and all before u get married. So u have to promise to take me around delhi okay?
Wow rajasthan and must be a great wedding. With all the rasams like Menhendi sangeet,haldi. So excited jaanu. I am sure u will enjoy. But i will miss u cos it is going to be more than 10 days u will be missing from here. But u need to enjoy and have fun cos wedding is the best function to enoy, meet ure relatives and relax. Have u applied leave from work? 

chetna19

chetna19

IF-Sizzlerz

chetna19

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Aww chetu thanks for the invitation jaanu. Love u but i cant come. I cant get leave at this time cos we have annual audits from Jan to feb and the days u are going to have the wedding is the peak time for me. But i will surely come for your wedding. PakkaWink. And also visit Delhi to meet you, vandana, unnati and all before u get married. So u have to promise to take me around delhi okay?
Wow rajasthan and must be a great wedding. With all the rasams like Menhendi sangeet,haldi. So excited jaanu. I am sure u will enjoy. But i will miss u cos it is going to be more than 10 days u will be missing from here. But u need to enjoy and have fun cos wedding is the best function to enoy, meet ure relatives and relax. Have u applied leave from work? 
hope u also get marride soon...then i will get a chance to come srilanka...he hehe...
i remembered my promise dii...pllz come here...
not yet dii i m going to apply after 6th jan...

SPraba

SPraba

IF-Rockerz

SPraba

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Yes yes u have to surely come for my wedding. No excuses. Let us see dear what destiny has in store for us. Paru  getting marriedn in Feb nah? I will surely make a trip to delhi to see u guys for sure this year. I have already decided but u have to take me out shopping, eating and all okay? And jaanu when u go to rajasthan will u be coming to thread or u will be absent for the 10 days? 

chetna19

chetna19

IF-Sizzlerz

chetna19

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Yes yes u have to surely come for my wedding. No excuses. Let us see dear what destiny has in store for us. Paru  getting marriedn in Feb nah? I will surely make a trip to delhi to see u guys for sure this year. I have already decided but u have to take me out shopping, eating and all okay? And jaanu when u go to rajasthan will u be coming to thread or u will be absent for the 10 days? 
i will come here dii no objection ...
ya paru is also getting marride on feb.. 
come dii we both r going to full ur bags with loads of shopping dont u worry...

SPraba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top