Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww chetu thanks for the invitation jaanu. Love u but i cant come. I cant get leave at this time cos we have annual audits from Jan to feb and the days u are going to have the wedding is the peak time for me. But i will surely come for your wedding. Pakka😉. And also visit Delhi to meet you, vandana, unnati and all before u get married. So u have to promise to take me around delhi okay?
Wow rajasthan and must be a great wedding. With all the rasams like Menhendi sangeet,haldi. So excited jaanu. I am sure u will enjoy. But i will miss u cos it is going to be more than 10 days u will be missing from here. But u need to enjoy and have fun cos wedding is the best function to enoy, meet ure relatives and relax. Have u applied leave from work? 
chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

Aww chetu thanks for the invitation jaanu. Love u but i cant come. I cant get leave at this time cos we have annual audits from Jan to feb and the days u are going to have the wedding is the peak time for me. But i will surely come for your wedding. Pakka😉. And also visit Delhi to meet you, vandana, unnati and all before u get married. So u have to promise to take me around delhi okay?

Wow rajasthan and must be a great wedding. With all the rasams like Menhendi sangeet,haldi. So excited jaanu. I am sure u will enjoy. But i will miss u cos it is going to be more than 10 days u will be missing from here. But u need to enjoy and have fun cos wedding is the best function to enoy, meet ure relatives and relax. Have u applied leave from work? 

hope u also get marride soon...then i will get a chance to come srilanka...he hehe...
i remembered my promise dii...pllz come here...
not yet dii i m going to apply after 6th jan...
SPraba thumbnail
Yes yes u have to surely come for my wedding. No excuses. Let us see dear what destiny has in store for us. Paru  getting marriedn in Feb nah? I will surely make a trip to delhi to see u guys for sure this year. I have already decided but u have to take me out shopping, eating and all okay? And jaanu when u go to rajasthan will u be coming to thread or u will be absent for the 10 days? 
chetna19 thumbnail

Yes yes u have to surely come for my wedding. No excuses. Let us see dear what destiny has in store for us. Paru  getting marriedn in Feb nah? I will surely make a trip to delhi to see u guys for sure this year. I have already decided but u have to take me out shopping, eating and all okay? And jaanu when u go to rajasthan will u be coming to thread or u will be absent for the 10 days? 

i will come here dii no objection ...
ya paru is also getting marride on feb.. 
come dii we both r going to full ur bags with loads of shopping dont u worry...
SPraba thumbnail
Wow kidding jaanu. Like u I also do not like shopping. Maybe we can go to some places but i will be very happy to see u and spend some time with you. And of course vandana and unnati as well. Hope all of u can meet up one day and it will be loads of fun. What say?
Wow u will be coming to thread. Great. Then i wont be missing you
Shweta pmed me now asking for the thread link and she wants to fight with us. ðŸ˜†. Sent her the link and wiating for her to come. Did shikha respond dear?
chetna19 thumbnail

Wow kidding jaanu. Like u I also do not like shopping. Maybe we can go to some places but i will be very happy to see u and spend some time with you. And of course vandana and unnati as well. Hope all of u can meet up one day and it will be loads of fun. What say?

Wow u will be coming to thread. Great. Then i wont be missing you
Shweta pmed me now asking for the thread link and she wants to fight with us. ðŸ˜†. Sent her the link and wiating for her to come. Did shikha respond dear?

no dii she is not responding...
nd yss shweta join me fb ...

shweta2482 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi frnds how ru all?
chetna19 thumbnail
okk dii...i m going to sleep now...
gud nyt...c u tomorrow...take care...bye..
shweta2482 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chetna kaha bhag rhi h mujae ladna h abhi ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
SPraba thumbnail
Ok chetu good night dear. Sweet arshi dreams. C u tomorrow.
Hey shweta nice to see u dear? How are u ? And why do u want to fight with us? What happ?