Pavitra Rishta

*~||Ankita-Naren (Ankita-karan) AT #2 Current Laga? ||~*W Pg.119 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 152

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

i guess honeymoon track will start once ankita will impress bua... and then she will send them to australia and there ankita will fall in love and naren will remember everything  

u think she will be able to impress sunanda? i don't think so.. i think bua will try her best to bring Ahana back to Naren's life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~||Ankita-Naren (Ankita-karan) AT #2 Current Laga? ||~*W Pg.119 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I am tired of seeing itsy -bitsy scenes of Naren and Ankita
i want long scenes of them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hi everyone . What a bad weather here  .I came in just now .

This bua ji is getting too much .She is a control freak and needs to be taught a lesson .

Rushali and Ankita handled Naren so well but Bua Ji as only making trouble .

Two things that Ankita should do ..

1. Be  bit more strict with Naren .He was behaving wrong and kept putting himself in danger .Ankita has to be very strict with him next time but he should not be allowed to drive or go in front of the media ..

2. No matter what Attu thinks , Ankita should not leave Naren .She should stay with him as he does a lot better when he is with her .The last big attack he got was on the day of his wedding .Since then he has been fine .Even today things were controlled because Ahana was with him or else he would have got sick again .
Bua Ji can go to hell, why should Ankita leave her husband .He loves her and needs her and she too loves him ( she does but the realization is coming slowly to her ) .She cannot see him in pain and if Bua throws Ankita out of his life ( as Sunanda was threatening ) then poor Naren will be in very bad shape .

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 January 2014 at 11:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bonnefilleSSRfanForever

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by majoni03

i guess honeymoon track will start once ankita will impress bua... and then she will send them to australia and there ankita will fall in love and naren will remember everything  

u think she will be able to impress sunanda? i don't think so.. i think bua will try her best to bring Ahana back to Naren's life
I also think that this bua will try to throw Ankita out of Naren's life ..For now maybe  there is no honeymoon track and that is fine by me .As long as the story is interesting I don't care if it is in India or Australia or where ever.
I want to see Ankita fight with this bua for her rights as Naren's wife and protect her husband from any trouble  I want to see her as  a fiercely protective wife . Honeymoon and all that stuff can come later hopefully with a good story .

Really angry with Sunanda today and also in SBS they showed her believing Raunak . I want Sunanda to feel like a fool because she is a fool ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 January 2014 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bonnefille

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
last scene was really cute. i think rushali is supportive to ankita uptill now. 

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I saw the SBB segment, thumbs up to see Ankita defend herself unlike Archana. 
I saw the Friday's episode yesterday, Ankita-Naren scenes were cute. Lauki and Samosa. LOL

I don't want Mansi to marry Shashank considering he loved Ankita. I am sure Shashank always considered Mansi his younger sister. It will be incestuous. Also, Mansi might start resenting Ankita because Shashank will continue to love her. I do not want such bitterness between two sisters. 

Tanyaz-Swetha-

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Just watched yesterday's episode. 
Attu. 

BTW what's with ZEE TV's Youtube videos? It goes mute in between scenes. The sound went away on Shashank's dialogues and returned at Purvi's scene. Stern Smile     

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-Swetha-sushkita931LuvsushankiSSRfanForever

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by majoni03

I also think that this bua will try to throw Ankita out of Naren's life ..For now maybe  there is no honeymoon track and that is fine by me .As long as the story is interesting I don't care if it is in India or Australia or where ever.
I want to see Ankita fight with this bua for her rights as Naren's wife and protect her husband from any trouble  I want to see her as  a fiercely protective wife . Honeymoon and all that stuff can come later hopefully with a good story .

Really angry with Sunanda today and also in SBS they showed her believing Raunak . I want Sunanda to feel like a fool because she is a fool ...

@bold: Yup, it will make some great scenes and give scope for Ankita to perform as well. I just want the story to play in a way that gives Ankita maximum scope to show her skills. What annoyed me when she played an elderly Archana was that she was relegated to stand in the background. When I look back, my favourite track from PR 1 was the episodes around the miscarriage, Sushant and Ankita performed so brilliantly that I felt proud to be their fan. I want them most to excel as actors and everything else later.       

Tanyazsushkita931

Post Reply New Post

Go to top