Pavitra Rishta

*~||Ankita-Naren (Ankita-karan) AT #2 Current Laga? ||~*W Pg.119 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Momrin

Sabne milke pehla thread khatam kar diya!!
Momrin first thread was moving slow but steady Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita931Momrin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~||Ankita-Naren (Ankita-karan) AT #2 Current Laga? ||~*W Pg.119 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Lagta hai today was a very good episode..naren the sweetheart finally ankita ko pyaar karne me majboor kar hi diya..ab anki dur nehi reh payegi usse..and naren is such a chalu guy!! Kuch bhi nehi chhupta uske nazar se..agar uska ab itna zayada intellegence hai pata nehi jab wo thik tha tab kya tha!?

sushkita931LovePRSoham

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Sabne milke pehla thread khatam kar diya!!

Momrin first thread was moving slow but steadyThumbs Up

yeah but finally khatam hua..cngrts to all for new AT..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread...

LovePRSoham

sushkita931

Goldie

sushkita931

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Lagta hai today was a very good episode..naren the sweetheart finally ankita ko pyaar karne me majboor kar hi diya..ab anki dur nehi reh payegi usse..and naren is such a chalu guy!! Kuch bhi nehi chhupta uske nazar se..agar uska ab itna zayada intellegence hai pata nehi jab wo thik tha tab kya tha!?
hi momrin its very nice epiLOLmomrin whenever we can we post here and finish the thread

-Swetha-Momrin

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged

It was too good Momrin... Naren was superb... Love his innocence... The way he asked Ankita if she loves him and how much he loves her... He saying Ankita is good in preparing lauki and samosa... When Ankita gets confused about samosa and he showing her the tie which she tied LOLLOLLOL 

And dont miss the last scene... He telling his dad how Ankita loves him and how she was holding his hand last night LOLLOLLOL Aur han current kaise lagtha hai when they touch each other... ROFL

Pheli kabhi nahi dekhi kisi bhi show mein yeh current lagne ka idea... My bow to CV's for coming up with this Thumbs Up

-Swetha-Momrin

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushkita931

hi momrin its very nice epiLOLmomrin whenever we can we post here and finish the thread

hi yeah everyday i try to come so that thread run fast and i also love to read others comments abt anken..they are really enjoyable since i have to wait long for watch the episode..

-Swetha-

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

It was too good Momrin... Naren was superb... Love his innocence... The way he asked Ankita if she loves him and how much he loves her... He saying Ankita is good in preparing lauki and samosa... When Ankita gets confused about samosa and he showing her the tie which she tiedLOLLOLLOL

And dont miss the last scene... He telling his dad how Ankita loves him and how she was holding his hand last nightLOLLOLLOLAur han current kaise lagtha hai when they touch each other...ROFL

Pheli kabhi nahi dekhi kisi bhi show mein yeh current lagne ka idea... My bow to CV's for coming up with thisThumbs Up

after a long time pvr cvs get back their mind..

-Swetha-sushkita931

Post Reply New Post

Go to top