Finally a good looking actor in SSLK (DT NOTE:PG7)

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Actor Piyush Sahdev who is currently seen as Kabir in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke has always been appreciated for his good looks.

And now the actor's good looks are a topic of discussion on the sets of his current show.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "The joke on the set of late is that finally Sapne Suhane Ladakpan kehas a good looking male actor on board."

Commenting on that Piyush says, "I would not like to compare my looks with anyone. I think everyone is beautiful but I admit that I get a lot of compliments for my looks. Honestly, this is a gift of God and I have very little contribution towards it, except that I have worked extremely hard to groom my looks and polish my acting abilities."

Piyush adds further, "It's an irony that I get more compliments and appreciation for my looks rather than for my acting abilities something which I have worked very hard for and I'm good at."

On being asked if good looks are important for becoming an actor he says, "One surely needs to be pleasant looking and it also depends on the role you are doing in a TV show. Acting is something which comes from within. If you are good looking too besides being a good actor it surely helps. At the end of the day its glamour industry and looks do matter. Sometimes, even talent gets preference over looks if you fit the character."

I just had to share this!!The bold line 🤣

Credits goes to MythilyRaman! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
I had read the article before. No doubt, Piyush's looks great. But I can't say, others were not good looking 😉.
eshasrk thumbnail
Glad that they have noticed that on the sets too...👏
And yes when it comes to acting, he does a far better job than so many of them
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh I never notice you mention my name at last 🤗😆 
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Others were good looking too but Piyush is the best for me now and of course for acting, no doubt Piyush is the best so far  👍🏼
pallavi25 thumbnail
No doubt abt that! Piyush is extremely handsome! Other actors before him in SSLK were also easy on the eyes, like Rajeev was also very good-looking, but this guy is certifiably handsome, dashing, gorgeous! 
He was a model after all! 😛
And hes an excellent actor too! Emotes with his eyes!👏
LOOKS AND ACTING! What a package! 😳
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

Others were good looking too but Piyush is the best for me now and of course for acting, no doubt Piyush is the best so far  👍🏼

No doubt those not so good actors are the reason this show is a hit.  😆
musicgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: milla

No doubt those not so good actors are the reason this show is a hit.  😆

I don't think she's saying other's are not good! She's just saying Piyush is good and most experience out of them all 😊
musicgirl thumbnail
Though I like Rajiv, I gotta give it to Piyush! The best one so far 😃 Edited by musicgirl - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Rachna and Kabir make an extremely good-looking pair! Both are tall, with great figure and gorgeous features! Its certainly giving us some eye candy to see the two of them together in any scene! 😳