Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I felt sorry for Rashi.  Kokila shouldn't have shouted at her the way she did.  She was only trying to help and I like this helpful Rashi.  Please cvs, make Kokila see that she was only trying to help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Xar you spoke my heart seriously! We hardly get Rashi in a positive role and whenever she is positive Koki seems all mad at her. Ok her ways might be different but her intention was from the heart and if te whole scenario was so bad i dont think gopi's mom would have accompanied her! 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MADHU.BARUN

Xar you spoke my heart seriously! We hardly get Rashi in a positive role and whenever she is positive Koki seems all mad at her. Ok her ways might be different but her intention was from the heart and if te whole scenario was so bad i dont think gopi's mom would have accompanied her! 

I really wanted Koki to calm down for a moment and admit that Rashi was only trying to help.  Concern is one thing but Rashi would not have used something that would have had a long term affect.  I wonder how she knew this? But Koki needs to calm down. 
KALG_Bizarre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i put the blame on CVs. They are just not creatives as there name. same old crap🤢 Rashi should turn positive permanently and Koki should keep quiet sometimes
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree...she only wanted well and she couldn't see Gopi in jail that why she wanted to help...and she even did it when Kokila could not
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah. Kokila over reacted a bit. Rashi was only doing it for Gopi and the family... She didn't mean any harm...but Kokila only sees bad in Rashi never any good...🤢
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Yeah. Kokila over reacted a bit. Rashi was only doing it for Gopi and the family... She didn't mean any harm...but Kokila only sees bad in Rashi never any good...🤢

True...
I think Rashi is really trying to mend her ways now, not even listening to Urmila nowadays but Kokila isn't giving her a chance to change...😕
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

True...
I think Rashi is really trying to mend her ways now, not even listening to Urmila nowadays but Kokila isn't giving her a chance to change...😕

being a huge saathiyan following it from past 3 and half years I would never believe that rashi is going to turn positive completely permannetly! but yes felt bad, for rashi yesterday!  
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking the exact same thing !!

All Stupid Kagri thinks about is her beloved Gopi vao...and how she shudnt get harmed in anyway !!

if she can see the negative side in Rashi why does she fail to see the good and positive side in Rashi and wat rashi does to help.,... fair enough her ways may be wrong.. but whatever she done was from her heart !
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Originally posted by: heaven princess

I was thinking the exact same thing !!

All Stupid Kagri thinks about is her beloved Gopi vao...and how she shudnt get harmed in anyway !!

if she can see the negative side in Rashi why does she fail to see the good and positive side in Rashi and wat rashi does to help.,... fair enough her ways may be wrong.. but whatever she done was from her heart !

Thats mainly coz of rashi track record of reverting back to negative ways. But yes koki should first listen and understand before jumping to conclusions