Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya - Help Desk (Page 71)

-Ms.Wildcherry- IF-Stunnerz
-Ms.Wildcherry-
-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Can someone  give me a link of Fb page or any other link for sanaya's pics, the HQ pics her off screen and on screen and esp from IPK when she wore the red sari her's and arnav's first rabba ve moment, please help, need hw pics of sanaya.
Mallu
orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 27 July 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
NEED HELP!!!

this rules stating we cannot post tweets in here in any post? IF rules..
so does that mean I cannot post ashish's tweets?? please let me know then I wont be posting/sharing it any more.. thanks ..(didn't notice this rule b4 )

Social Networking Sites  - Content from Facebook, Twiiter, Myspace etc etc are not allowed to be posted on the forum.  This is a forum wide rule that has been implemented by the admin/owners of india-forums.com. Such posts will get closed and repeat offenders may have their warning level raised
ayana_a Newbie
ayana_a
ayana_a

Posted: 29 July 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
mod/admin pls delete my account
MsfairyCindreLa IF-Dazzler
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Wat happened after mala came back to rudra's house.
I guess I misd more than 1 months epi.
Savera84 Groupbie
Savera84
Savera84

Posted: 31 July 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Need a favour please!

I am after the song lyrics for this tune.

This tune is played while Danveer is saying Paro and Rudra are united for life, after the first post wedding ritual, in front of social workers.  This is at the beginning (in the first half minute) of 16th April episode (you tube version)

This tune is played many times in the show and I like it very much.  I believe it is a movie song.
If it is really a movie song, can anybody tell me, which movie it is from and first few words of the lyrics please? 
Thanks in advance 
Cheers...
P.S: Sorry, I posted it in the main forum yesterday, by mistake. 
prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Were is danveer and mala 
aysemLDG IF-Rockerz
aysemLDG
aysemLDG

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.abha

Were is danveer and mala 

I haven't watched these episodes yet as I was waiting for English subtitle. But as far as I remember from written updates, Danveer and Mala are no more. They have died.
prabha.abha Goldie
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 02 August 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysemLDG

Originally posted by prabha.abha

Were is danveer and mala 

I haven't watched these episodes yet as I was waiting for English subtitle. But as far as I remember from written updates, Danveer and Mala are no more. They have died.

Thank u dearSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index