Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Popat Ki Shaadi- He Maa Maataji!!

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Guyzz...
Posting here after so many days....Feeling very warm...
This post is regarding Popat's marriage track.
As we know,it was  shown Bulbul weds Rahul instead of Popat...N Popat himself made Rahul marry Bulbul.
Bt,what I think cozz of these points.....The POBUL marriage in the temple can't be fake cozz it was done with pure Hindu rituals...And Asit modi said that this time,Popat will surely marry. And the montage is special for this track,i.e., Popat wedding with sm girl who face is nt visible...
So,I think there will be two possibilities:-
1. Popat must be dreaming. When all males of GD made him ready n said him to sit n do whatever he like before marriage ceremony...He must have slept n dreaming the whole thing...And in real, he will marry Bulbul...Meanwhile, Rahul will come n all will know that he wanted to marry Bulbul cozz of her father's wealth.And then happy married life of POPUL.

2. Popat will marry the girl who Sapna of Sapna Marriage Bureau suggested.

What do u think guyzz,which of the two cn be possible???Give reasons too...

Regards,
Abhi!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes abhi its over na as in precap they directly showed jetha n daya in bedroom where daya was giving jetha something 
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ye TMKOC h bhaiyo.yha kuch bhi ho skta h.agar today theyll nt show the montage thhen it will be regarded as end...
_Rohit thumbnail
Arre its over ,today they will only show how rahul sit in the mandap in place of popu and then daya -jetha scene will start ...as per precap