Vamsam Updates & Discussions

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Both Annachi and Thangam missing. too bad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all .. i can see number of viewers are high but not much comments or even clicking the like button ðŸ¤” So instead of weekly updates i have change this to Updates & discussions - no pressure for me to do it daily 😳 Right now i have Shathir and Navee who has agreed to help in.. anyone else who has seen the episodes and wants to chip in pls feel free.

And for those who are reading the updates, at least do click the like button - we will know someone is reading 😆 man i can't wait for this serial to end. Then Niavu i saw shatir posted ending nu. Oru nalla news kudhu Shathir for Vamsam 😭

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Hi all .. i can see number of viewers are high but not much comments or even clicking the like button ðŸ¤” So instead of weekly updates i have change this to Updates & discussions - no pressure for me to do it daily 😳 Right now i have Shathir and Navee who has agreed to help in.. anyone else who has seen the episodes and wants to chip in pls feel free.

And for those who are reading the updates, at least do click the like button. At least we know someone is reading 😆 man i can't wait for this serial to end. Then Niavu i saw shatir posted ending nu. Oru nalla news kudhu Shathir for Vamsam 😭

No schedule on updating, right??? 😃
This has made my day 😆
Unfortunately, Vamsam is a proper mega serial 😭 They are not even showing Ramya - Seema and Vijaykumar have packed their bags and left 😆 & Vadivukarasi might do the same... 😆
It is high time to end this...
Thenu crying is proper annoying, she started on Monday and it is going non-stop all through this week... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†
Sugunthi is another annoying one, on top of that the two brothers are 🤢...
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Thank you ratna.
Haven't watched this long.

But Thank God no Sothu signed. Where is Sakthi????
Shathirlala thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Probably gone to Ooty 😆 why not, seems like everyone goes there and never comes back... 😕

I wouldn't mind a cast change - I'll rather see anyone else in that household than these four people (KV, MV, Thenu & Sugunthi 🤢) and their ridiculous relationship 😡
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thank you ratna.

Haven't watched this long.

She must have gone for a vacation because the ratings has gone down. 😉

Thanks for the updates Ratna & Behappylover.
migan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

She must have gone for a vacation because the ratings has gone down. 😉

Thanks for the updates Ratna & Behappylover.

😆
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Vamsam Wednesday brief update : 08/01/14

Episode starts wit money matter pblm n suganthi speaks very bad n throws the money.Kathir becomes angry n abt to slap het but stops.Suganthi leaves angrily.Thenu ask him why he is behaving wen his brother is not at home n he doesn't hv any rights to slap her.She started crying, kathir tells the way suganthi behaved is very bad n tats y he became angry.Thenu becomes very emotional n kinda shivering, kathir feeds idli n convince her..
Kids back from skol n tells lunch wad very worst n they didn't hv it n they tells big ma prepares well.They continues they are very hungry n leave to meet thenu, but she stopped them meeting thenu n yells them not to speak wit them anymore.Thenu n Kathir listens everything n standing worriedly.Kids tells tat suganti only made big ma to fell down.Suganti beats them like anythin.At night one kid murmers in fever,Suganti becomes tenses n try to call her hubby but his no is switched off.She goes to thenu room n tells kid is not feeling well.both kathir and thenu see the kids and started worrying.Thenu suggest him to take the kid to hospital..

Thodarum
Shathirlala thumbnail

Vamsam Episode 163, Saturday 11/01/14

Shakthi says that she should not have tried to help Sanjay as she has now put the people around her in a tougher position. DP gives her assurance that they will find Sanjay as he surely is not dead. Shakthi thanks him for the comfortable words and tells him to come with her to search for Sanjay. They ask random people whether they have seen Sanjay. They locate an area where people have seen him. Shakthi tells the inspector that Sanjay might be in this particular area and tells him to look there.

Sanjay's parents come crying. Shakthi asks how they know this information. They say Arukani told them. Shakthi takes them to the body but even they think that Sanjay is dead. She finds the lable 'Shakthi Enterprise' on the dead body's clothes bag. She goes to DP's warehouse, explains what had happened. Surli comes, DP hits him. Surli says that he will say the truth.

To be Continued

Shathirlala thumbnail

Vamsam Episode 164, Monday 13/01/14

Surli explains of how Sanjay came angrily to the warehouse to start a fight with Surli. Sanjay got unconscious and Surli tied him up. He came across a dead body near the river so put Sanjay's clothes on it so he won't be considered a disturbance between Shakthi and DP. Surli leads the two to the tied up Sanjay who is very happy on seeing Shakthi. Shakthi joins him with his parents and tells him to go to Chennai tomorrow morning. He leaves tomorrow morning.

DP is leaving to Coimbotore to have a meeting regarding his water factory's idea. Shakthi comes and tells him to come back as soon as he can. DP expresses his happiness now that Sanjay is gone. Nagu spies on their conversation. Nagu approaches a crying Vasantha. She tells her how happy DP and Shakthi and tells her to consider a marriage between them. Vasantha says that Shakthi's marriage is her choice and she will not interfere.

Ranga shouts at Shakthi as she is always doing things that Annachi tells her not to. Now, he hates how she made Sanjay stay with her. He tells her that she is disrespecting Annachi every second of her stay here.

To be Continued

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago