Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Both Annachi and Thangam missing. too bad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vamsam Updates & Discussions" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hi all .. i can see number of viewers are high but not much comments or even clicking the like button Ermm So instead of weekly updates i have change this to Updates & discussions - no pressure for me to do it daily Stern Smile Right now i have Shathir and Navee who has agreed to help in.. anyone else who has seen the episodes and wants to chip in pls feel free.

And for those who are reading the updates, at least do click the like button - we will know someone is reading LOL man i can't wait for this serial to end. Then Niavu i saw shatir posted ending nu. Oru nalla news kudhu Shathir for Vamsam Cry

Edited by hopper_ocean - 05 January 2014 at 9:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nila3019preetika1991ShathirlalaCaryn-Navetha-

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Hi all .. i can see number of viewers are high but not much comments or even clicking the like button Ermm So instead of weekly updates i have change this to Updates & discussions - no pressure for me to do it daily Stern Smile Right now i have Shathir and Navee who has agreed to help in.. anyone else who has seen the episodes and wants to chip in pls feel free.

And for those who are reading the updates, at least do click the like button. At least we know someone is reading LOL man i can't wait for this serial to end. Then Niavu i saw shatir posted ending nu. Oru nalla news kudhu Shathir for Vamsam Cry

No schedule on updating, right??? Big smile
This has made my day LOL
Unfortunately, Vamsam is a proper mega serial Cry They are not even showing Ramya - Seema and Vijaykumar have packed their bags and left LOL & Vadivukarasi might do the same... LOL
It is high time to end this...
Thenu crying is proper annoying, she started on Monday and it is going non-stop all through this week... AngryLOL
Sugunthi is another annoying one, on top of that the two brothers are Dead...

Edited by ThangamPlus - 05 January 2014 at 9:46am

hopper_ocean-Navetha-

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you ratna.
Haven't watched this long.

But Thank God no Sothu signed. Where is Sakthi????

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Probably gone to Ooty LOL why not, seems like everyone goes there and never comes back... Confused

I wouldn't mind a cast change - I'll rather see anyone else in that household than these four people (KV, MV, Thenu & Sugunthi Dead) and their ridiculous relationship Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganCaryn-Navetha-

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Thank you ratna.

She must have gone for a vacation because the ratings has gone down. Wink

Thanks for the updates Ratna & Behappylover.

sinthu99-Navetha-

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Thank you ratna.

She must have gone for a vacation because the ratings has gone down. Wink

Thanks for the updates Ratna & Behappylover.

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Navetha-

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Book Talk Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Vamsam Wednesday brief update : 08/01/14

Episode starts wit money matter pblm n suganthi speaks very bad n throws the money.Kathir becomes angry n abt to slap het but stops.Suganthi leaves angrily.Thenu ask him why he is behaving wen his brother is not at home n he doesn't hv any rights to slap her.She started crying, kathir tells the way suganthi behaved is very bad n tats y he became angry.Thenu becomes very emotional n kinda shivering, kathir feeds idli n convince her..
Kids back from skol n tells lunch wad very worst n they didn't hv it n they tells big ma prepares well.They continues they are very hungry n leave to meet thenu, but she stopped them meeting thenu n yells them not to speak wit them anymore.Thenu n Kathir listens everything n standing worriedly.Kids tells tat suganti only made big ma to fell down.Suganti beats them like anythin.At night one kid murmers in fever,Suganti becomes tenses n try to call her hubby but his no is switched off.She goes to thenu room n tells kid is not feeling well.both kathir and thenu see the kids and started worrying.Thenu suggest him to take the kid to hospital..

Thodarum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serials2010miganCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top