Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with you. So far he 's been shown helping Ratan in the farmas. But I guess CVs have kept the sarpanch track on their sleeves and the music thing as well. so I am kinda sure we will get somthing on those lines in future. As forhim being on a proper or a permanent job, I doubt if its gonna happen, coz in that pind majority of them are farmers  (Ranvi being one too).
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Misek-

I agree with you. So far he 's been shown helping Ratan in the farmas. But I guess CVs have kept the sarpanch track on their sleeves and the music thing as well. so I am kinda sure we will get somthing on those lines in future. As forhim being on a proper or a permanent job, I doubt if its gonna happen, coz in that pind majority of them are farmers (Ranvi being one too).

simmi right?... Did you really think ranvijay will be new srpanch in future 😕..it will be nice if they Will show something like that.. Ranvijay will be a farmer ..yes no doubt in it... But my thoughts are that they should add the significant flavour in his role
Originally posted by: smart_girl

I love RanJan :D

same here.. They both are adorable ⭐️
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oyee veerji k bahut fans hai idhar mein.. and yes eve i wud like if cv's modify shivu characte.. he desreves and must say e acts v well kal ka woh bike wala scene when he was takin about gunjan it was super osom!! 
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _SONA_

simmi right?... Did you really think ranvijay will be new srpanch in future 😕..it will be nice if they Will show something like that.. Ranvijay will be a farmer ..yes no doubt in it... But my thoughts are that they should add the significant flavour in his role

Yeah its Simmy 😊

I am not sure if Ranvi will be future Srapanch as of now, but CVs gonna defo throw that track amongst the viewer in near future where we will see the tussle between Ranvi and Baldev for that title. Though, so far we've only seen Baldev being anxious for that post but the fact that Balwant is not ready to let Baldev become his successor does create few twists😆 

And Yeah I do completely agree that there should be a signigicant flavour in his role. Its getting a bit monotonous too see him being selfless and sacrificing (hahaha I know its the main theme for his chyaracter), it'd be nice if we could see a new dimension to his character. Hope this marriage and the musical track would bring some new form to him. 
Originally posted by: McSteamy

oyee veerji k bahut fans hai idhar mein.. and yes eve i wud like if cv's modify shivu characte.. he desreves and must say e acts v well kal ka woh bike wala scene when he was takin about gunjan it was super osom!!

yesterday's bike scene was extra special.. Normally we see whenever charecter gets tally ..he sings or dances but here cvs had given a special slightly love confession wala scene 👏
Originally posted by: -Misek-

Yeah its Simmy😊

I am not sure if Ranvi will be future Srapanch as of now, but CVs gonna defo throw that track amongst the viewer in near future where we will see the tussle between Ranvi and Baldev for that title. Though, so far we've only seen Baldev being anxious for that post but the fact that Balwant is not ready to let Baldev become his successor does create few twists😆

And Yeah I do completely agree that there should be a signigicant flavour in his role. Its getting a bit monotonous too see him being selfless and sacrificing (hahaha I know its the main theme for his chyaracter), it'd be nice if we could see a new dimension to his character. Hope this marriage and the musical track would bring some new form to him.

word ! !... I totally agree on that where ranvijay and baladev will fight for sarpanch title for sure... How it will be if they will show ranvijay being a musician in future 😊
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw this post now

There a Ranvi fans here also I love Ranvi☺️ hes too cute and sweet he is favourite character in the show
Agreed the CVs should focus on Ranvi too, so far they have shown us that Ranvi loves to sing, hope CVs show more Ranvi scenes... Shivin is doing amazing job as Ranvi love his expressions dont think anyone could have done it better than him

I reckon Ranvi will the sarpanch in the future epis.. Baldev and Ranvi will compete

The USP of Veera is the unbreakable unique bond of RanVeera want to see more scenes of them too, Veera should understand Ranvi just the way he understand her and fulfills all her wishes. Old siblings are supposed to do that bu Ranvi goes the extra mile as he is Veera Anoki Ma.. Veera should still understand Ranvi... Yesterdy epi he said when Veera goes house will be empty she got upset for few seconds then didnt say anything... I wish she had heard what he said about her not to leave him.

Originally posted by: Sexy_Angel

Agreed.

thanks
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Just saw this post now

There a Ranvi fans here also I love Ranvi☺️hes too cute and sweet he is favourite character in the show
Agreed the CVs should focus on Ranvi too, so far they have shown us that Ranvi loves to sing, hope CVs show more Ranvi scenes... Shivin is doing amazing job as Ranvi love his expressions dont think anyone could have done it better than him

I reckon Ranvi will the sarpanch in the future epis.. Baldev and Ranvi will compete

The USP of Veera is the unbreakable unique bond of RanVeera want to see more scenes of them too, Veera should understand Ranvi just the way he understand her and fulfills all her wishes. Old siblings are supposed to do that bu Ranvi goes the extra mile as he is Veera Anoki Ma.. Veera should still understand Ranvi... Yesterdy epi he said when Veera goes house will be empty she got upset for few seconds then didnt say anything... I wish she had heard what he said about her not to leave him.

yeah i agree veera should support and help to her veer ji..the way he supports and cares his sis ... Love their bond ...shivin is perfect as ranvijay ...