MuslimGirl thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends,
I just want to say that i am loving the pair of Ranvi and Gunjan more and more each day...! They r doing it amazing..!! 😊 I love them more than VeeBa...!!

i reallly want to see more n more cute scenes of Ranvi n Gunjan 

wt u guys say? :)😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am also a fan of Ranjan, and Veeba are yet to impress me fully, though loving Veeba roles potrayal, fantastic stuff!! I think Veeba are gettin too much attention lol😆, 
I usually cant help thinking how Ranjan will work out eventually, I think loads of thigns from Ranvin Gunjan eloping due to Baldev getting a crappy forced marriage for Gunjan, to Gunjan being reformed by Veera (something that seems to be happenin based on some videos posted today on the forym by namratavyas :) ). . .Ranvi is already lattu, but for Ranjan to work, Ranvi will have to think practically for a while, e.g. ensuring that basic needs esp Shelter and met, and Veera eventually to make bit of space for Ranjan, coz Rnavi might end up gettin sorrounded from all 4 sides, Ratan, Chaiji, Gunjan, Veera lol
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m too crazy 4 ranjan than veeba☺️
luv their pair alot
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
RanJan are so cute<3
I love both equally RanJan and VeeBa. VeeBa are hot while RanJan are adorable! :)