Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 31 August 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Zee only is interested in their own gains.They actually didn't want to see the winner.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a Drama !!!!!!!! (Page 5)" in Business Baazigar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chitra anand

Zee only is interested in their own gains.They actually didn't want to see the winner.

Chitra I fail to see how this is in their gains. If they want this to be a successful show and run many seasons then they need to have made this their best one as with any show people do get bored with the same format . Later on after couple of seasons if this twist was brought maybe then we would have taken it saying that the show needed a change and some difference but not initally. They have driven away the viewers instead of gaining them

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Priya,at first BB seem to be like a contest and the winner was promised to be funded by zee.Then,at the end zee just found out whose business will do best and they wanted to fund only the businessman who was doing really well.So,at the end,they found Irfan's idea to be doing well.Zee,at the end really didn't care,who the winners were Ouch

pgccu

pgccu

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
hi all
i am back in the loop.

good to see that naveen is still fighting with some one.

Naveen keep it up dud !!! by the way if i am not wrong you are well established businessman as described by you.....how you get so much time yaar !!!!

anyway leave it.

as regard to BB i am really interested to know that what was in your mind when you went for selection from 50 to 20 ??? i hope its not "chalo mufat mai ek bar flight bhi dekh lenga..5 star bhi ... jindagi ka kia barosa kab mila ya na mila ...." kind of idea !!!

i know its not Smile .

i am not clear about one more think yaar Mini baazigar ke lia Zee kitna paisa dia tha [ hope its more than a lakh ] jis ko leke app itna khus ho gia ...enjoy bhi kar lia life time ka !!!
sir ham ko bula lia hota Wink

but i am really appreciating the jury today coz How they came to know that if they give you fund you will forget your project and start enjoying ...and kicked you out in first place !!!!

maan gia boss jury ko Clap

baaki aap jano

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chitra anand

Priya,at first BB seem to be like a contest and the winner was promised to be funded by zee.Then,at the end zee just found out whose business will do best and they wanted to fund only the businessman who was doing really well.So,at the end,they found Irfan's idea to be doing well.Zee,at the end really didn't care,who the winners were Ouch

Chitra I do understand that and hence I think that Zee have jumped to the wrong conclusion without really thinking on the consequences for either the participants or the viewers..

If they had even considered either of the categories I would have said ok they have thought of their gains. If it was about bringing twists to the show then they should have thought of better one rather than bringing back a person who was a favorite not Irfan who I can safetly say was not seeing the reactions people had with his win.

The  end result they have lost out with this tv venture as they have lost good viewers and will also lose out on the good proposals if they use such tactics

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pgccu

hi all
i am back in the loop.

Naveen keep it up dud !!! by the way if i am not wrong you are well established businessman as described by you.....how you get so much time yaar !!!!

anyway leave it.

as regard to BB i am really interested to know that what was in your mind when you went for selection from 50 to 20 ??? i hope its not "chalo mufat mai ek bar flight bhi dekh lenga..5 star bhi ... jindagi ka kia barosa kab mila ya na mila ...." kind of idea !!!

i know its not Smile .

i am not clear about one more think yaar Mini baazigar ke lia Zee kitna paisa dia tha [ hope its more than a lakh ] jis ko leke app itna khus ho gia ...enjoy bhi kar lia life time ka !!!

but i am really appreciating the jury today coz How they came to know that if they give you fund you will forget your project and start enjoying ...and kicked you out in first place !!!!

baaki aap jano

welcome back partho. Looks like you are really are in the loop with the comments you have made for naveenLOL

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
You are definitely back in the loop Partho ji...... LOL I would like to know that about the BB judges as well..... am sure it was more than one lakh for sure!

naveen maahy

naveen maahy

Posted: 06 September 2006 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pgccu

hi all
i am back in the loop.

anyway leave it.

i know its not Smile .

baaki aap jano

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Business Baazigar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.