naveen maahy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: inpeace007

Same here. Not a single sentence.

my  dear 
how  u can  understand  BECOZ this  was  for manish  only 

manish  just see  my  lines before  saying  anything---------i said.--
-i  have  enjoyed the bb  amount------not the  earning from  mini bb -amount-
regarding  venom WHICH U THINK I HAD SPIT ON YOU --i can  only say to  you that ----    MY  DEAR MANISH--IT IS YOUR  MIND THAT IT  IS VENOM    HOW  U  USE THIS  VENOM--------FOR  YOUR CURE  OR  FOR  YOUR RAM -NAAM-SATYA HEY------
SO  NOW  YOU  CAN  WELL  UNDERSTOOD MY  LANGUAGE

BYE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naveen maahy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shibha_sharma

I can sense from Mr. Naveen's comments that he is frustrated deep in the heart simply b'coz he didn't get as much prominence as the top 20 finalists so he is just putting up a brave facade to show that he is not a loser, others are..

Anyway, this thread is to simply discuss the drama behind the show. Needless to say, all of us are aware that there are still many stories untold about what actually happened in the show.

Again, I would urge the contestants to please voice their frustrations so they can get what they truly deserve. They've probably wasted one year of their life and left with nothing?? All of them have families and they're responsible for putting bread and butter on the table.. why should the families suffer? Are we helpless enough to accept that a channel can fill their pockets to full by making a mockery out of common but ambitious men/ women?

DEAR SHIBHA
FRUSTATED  WOH  HOTA  HEY  JISKO EXPECTATION HO  KUCH  MILNEY  KI---
WHICH WE  NEVER EXPECT FROM ZEE

I AM  FRUSTATED NOT  FROM  MY EXPECTATION   BUT  BECHAREY  FINALISTS  WHO  HAD STILL WASTED THEIR  TIME -----------AFTER  SHOW IS OVER   ------AND  GETTING  ASSURANCE   ONLY  --NOT  THEIR  AWARDED MONEY FROM  ZEE  (FOR  UR  INFORMATION)
WHEREAS  IRFAN  HAD  GOT FUNDED BY  SHRISTI(MR,ANIL GUPTA)  AND  RUNNING HIS  BIZ  IN  DELHI

BAHUT  TARAS  AATA  HEY  JO  NAHI  SAMAJH  SAKEY  KI ZEE   KYA  HEY?????????????????--------

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naveenji,what to do,the contestants never knew that they are going to be taken for a ride.Did u know about this whole thing,before joining this contest? 😳
Manish Gupta thumbnail
Naveen I need not not comment any more on your mutterings it is not only me who understand your frustations but this whole forum, and by the way zee will be thanking you for at leaast for few moments people erre is upon you. by the way even Puneet is quiet sick of you, so I guess u have this natural knack of putting people off, any way best of luck for your future.
Manish Gupta thumbnail
Forum please lets put this mr. mahee's chapter behind us and talk some thing worth the forum.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Manish Gupta

Forum please lets put this mr. mahee's chapter behind us and talk some thing worth the forum.

yes manish.sure 😊.Are u in touch with other contestants,like puneet,ali,or anyone else?

ammmu thumbnail
Yah, even I want to know...... 😊
shwas thumbnail
Me too. Please do let us know what is happening.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am sure we would like to know what Ali and Puneet are doing and if anyone of you are having any luck pursuing your case with Zee and Subhash
shrisheela thumbnail
What a drama Business Baziger, a stupid drama is. I lost all respect for the professor from IIM, and other who were sitting next to Mr. Subhash Chandra. Looks like they all have lost their minds?? Or they were drinking before the show?? The original promise was that only one will become Business Baziger, and that will be selected from the last two players. What happened at that point, that Zee TV came to know that, none of the business will work, either for recycling or the fiber optics, as there are many businesses in the same game, as a result, Zee will not have a successful business baziger. Hence at the end, do not keep promise, and get into something that is on going business. As they did. Shame.

I think Mr Subhashjee, should getrid of those who advised him to do so, especially the prof. from IIM. Zee people should watch Donald Trump's show, and follow the words they keep, no matter what that show is crediable and worth watching. Hope thay do not keep next Business Baziger, as many in the US will not watch it. Shame on you. Zee too.

I think Zee should find crdiable people who can do a better job and bring the show to a respectable level, current GANG is no good. Show must end here.
Edited by shrisheela - 17 years ago