|| Shin Chan fans unite HERE ! ||

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone, any Shin Chan fans here ? I am a huge Shin Chan fan, have been watching this show for a long time now. Haven't even changed my DP since I joined I-F. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So anyone there out like me? A crazy Shin Chan fan ? πŸ˜› Then come join in over here and remember "Jab bhook satane lage tab nacho nacho nacho !" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishan, you're sinchan fan , woh toh mein DP dekh kar hie samhj gya thaa...πŸ˜†
I'm not fan of sin chan but i used to watch it whenever i had time and tension related to some work , some years ago.πŸ˜† I remember my school times, years ago when my friends used to talk about sinchan which forced me to watch what actually is Sin Chan...and tada...I Loved Sin Chan for his laughter only. Good to see you Ishan.πŸ€—

It gave me laughter , infact huge laughter which indeed helped me refresh my mind whenever i was in tension...

But from some years, due to busy life and college and other works , i'm not able to watch it. But I still remember Sin Chan's naughty gestures in his classroom With his teachersπŸ˜† , with his mother and father at home and specially with her cute little sister.

His expressions make me giggle alot...🀣

I dont know whether it airs on tv still or not. But one thing is sure, Sin Chan series gave us huge laughter and God bless them.

-Dev.
Originally posted by Ishan.

Hello everyone, any Shin Chan fans here ? I am a huge Shin Chan fan, have been watching this show for a long time now. Haven't even changed my DP since I joined I-F. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So anyone there out like me? A crazy Shin Chan fan ? πŸ˜› Then come join in over here and remember "Jab bhook satane lage tab nacho nacho nacho !" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
In shinchan style,welcum back Ishan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Balle Bal;le ni shaba shaba...
Well,im too a fan of Shinchan bt i watched all epis...the PH shld bring new ones...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And ya,from ur DP...any1 cn know that u r a gr8 shinchan fan.😳😳...n so astonishing that u never changed ur DP...
i love shin chan he just awesome so hilarious i just love i watch everyday especially in holidays πŸ˜Šβ€οΈ Edited by cooljav1234 - 10 years ago
Hey guys nice to meet you all ! πŸ˜ƒ Let me just post a random video of Shin Chan! I am sure you guys would like this one ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8TXFULBZss[/YOUTUBE]
Hello I love shinchan...
I watch it till now even though I am 16 now but still love it...
me & my brother use to watch it πŸ˜† not now becoz  growup jo πŸ˜† sun sun ke kaan paak gahe mere  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ishan.

Hey guys nice to meet you all ! πŸ˜ƒ Let me just post a random video of Shin Chan! I am sure you guys would like this one ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8TXFULBZss[/YOUTUBE]
Thanks for sharing here Ishan...😊😊
I'm a shin chan fannn!
"he
he he... Tareef ke liye shukriya"
"welcome home"

πŸ˜†