Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

LOL good one King and I don't think anything is so black-and-white.

I am married and also very shy, so forget abt PDA I don't even feel comfortable if my hubby holds hands in public with me and I know dat's a little too extreme, but that's how it is.

So guess it's all abt sensibilities and no I wouldn't be ok where I myself am concerned, but then at the same time I am open minded to acknowledge tht not every one shares my sensibility and hence in Gauhar and Kushal's place I find nothing wrong with their behavior as it isn't lewd or embarrassing, at least to me.

what is PDA? personal digital assistant? lol

This raises an interesting question. We are okay with others engaging in a kind of behavior but not comfortable when it comes to ownself. We find it bad or not good enough to do these things but tolerate it when others are doing it. The lease we can do is say that I like these people but on this issue I dont think it is appropriate as I myself do not find it appropriate. I guess that is the difference between a show watcher and a fan.

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

Firstly, i've seen worse then that before. I think their romance in BB was normal. They were in limits. They did not do anything that was unacceptable. They could have but they didn't. I mean of course they are in love and are aloud to have a little romance, there is nothing wrong with that. I think kissing on forehead is very sweet. They did not lip kiss.

regrading their outside stuff, we really don't know what they do. Yes they are together alone, but they roam around places, they're not just sitting in their bedroom all day. We really don't know anything, if they're talked about it or not. And its their choice. It's not like other actors aren't doing all that stuff. Bollywood actors are even worse.
I feel that they are responsible to do what they what and feel is right.

It is possible they playing ludo or ping pong there. However my point here is much bigger and not related to what others do or not. I simple asked will you be okay if your sister was partying in goa with a stranger. Or your brother was doing the same. I just have never seen these things.

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

YES, I WOULD BE OKAY. God, let people live! How does it matter to you what other people are doing in their bedrooms? Just because you are not okay with it does not mean you question the morality behind what others do in their private lives. Now that they are outside the BB House, it should not matter to you or others what they are upto. Marriage does not make everything pure and singledom does not signify evilness either. What is done behind closed doors are their business ALONE!

I would be okay with it as are my parents. They have treated the guys I have dated with respect and they give me a lot of freedom to live my life the way I want to. For them, the only thing that matters is that I am a good person and that I make sound decisions in life. This is the case in ALL my relatives' places as well. We are all open minded people and discuss our private lives with our elders openly without fear.

You have a right to your preference regarding intimacy but you have no rights to impose restrictions on others. Live your life your way but dont judge others for how they live theirs.

Let people live? What am I doing? barging in their bedroom and performing an item number? lol.

calm down and understand the point here...these two clowns can commit a hara kari act and i wont spare a tear. do you think these jokers romancing bothers me? lol. I am being philosophical here. I am trying to understand the mindset of a blid fan. How far they can go? How tolerant they can be?

I am not stopping them..what the heck are you saying? again relax..lol. I even kept the element of good or bad out of it. Please next time understand the point before you go this extreme against an innocent soul like me. lol

Originally posted by: Gujar

I'd have no problems with it, since my teenage years my Parents never had any problems with whoever I brought into the house or who i was seeing or PDA in general. My own parents are like that too. So no problem at all if it were my children

Thanks. I think the worst thing in life to me is hypocrisy and not morality. I appreciate your honesty here. What you do is none of my business. If you are hypocrite and do one thing and show another that I dont like. lol

Originally posted by: NeonLights.

ofcourse i would be disgusted if they would have come out after doing all of those things of the house and denied their relationship..but they accepted it on national TV..so i guess their family is fine with it.

There is nothing wrong in liking somebody..there is only wrong in what you show on national TV.I dont think Gaushal ever crossed limits..but never mind. They didn't smooch or anything..so it is FINE.

i think what makes them ACCEPTABLE is the other couple in the house was truly scandalous.
Atleast GAUHAR did not openly ask for PROPER KISSES MAN!

I am not interested in other couple. Also the question here was about if you would be okay with your family members were in same position. I just want to see thought process of supporters.

@ Bold - 🤣 🤣 🤣

WTH. Do u keep waking up frm ur sleep to come and make threads on IF and reply to dem?😲😆

Yes I sleep in 2 three/four hour sessions. lol. Not because of IF. lol

Do not angry me...or i will skip lunch. lol. again understand the point and dont deviate

It is safe to say you voted No. lol

I just answered few posts which had a point where I had a comment. Thanks all for your input.

The point is very simple. It aint about right or wrong. It aint about me judging anyone. I want to see what if these 2 were opart of your family. It is a legit question.

On issue of morality the biggest immporality to me is hypocrisy. I hate that. I dont care otherwise.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by khamosshhh

I am married and also very shy, so forget abt PDA I don't even feel comfortable if my hubby holds hands in public with me and I know dat's a little too extreme, but that's how it is.

So guess it's all abt sensibilities and no I wouldn't be ok where I myself am concerned, but then at the same time I am open minded to acknowledge tht not every one shares my sensibility and hence in Gauhar and Kushal's place I find nothing wrong with their behavior as it isn't lewd or embarrassing, at least to me.

This raises an interesting question. We are okay with others engaging in a kind of behavior but not comfortable when it comes to ownself. We find it bad or not good enough to do these things but tolerate it when others are doing it. The lease we can do is say that I like these people but on this issue I dont think it is appropriate as I myself do not find it appropriate. I guess that is the difference between a show watcher and a fan.

Whoa How did u manage to twist what I had said. I said I personally am not comfortable abt PDAs (nd u can google dat if u really don't know), but have no issues if others do dat and couples in my family and friend do do it, so that does not mean I would have problems with it. And as I said I am open minded and till I don't find anything lewd or embarrassing abt some other couple, I don't think it should be an issue!

My take is live and let live and forget abt Gauahar and Kushal, I have never commented adversely abt whatever Tani and Armaan shared. I have only commented on the degrading way Armaan behaved wid Tani, which I find it unacceptable. , so don't conveniently blame it  all on fans.
Edited by khamosshhh - 10 years ago
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
They are adults. They have the freedom to do as they please. In my opinion, marriage comes much after you have understood the person well enough to gauge their likes and dislikes, etc. im not for the opinion that one should get married first barely knowing the person and then assuming your life to be hunky dory.
That being said, who are we to judge others lives and the choices they make? We are answerable to our choices alone and the consequences they have. So will gauahr and kushal. They are not doing anything wrong.
PiscineMolitor thumbnail

YES, I WOULD BE OKAY. God, let people live! How does it matter to you what other people are doing in their bedrooms? Just because you are not okay with it does not mean you question the morality behind what others do in their private lives. Now that they are outside the BB House, it should not matter to you or others what they are upto. Marriage does not make everything pure and singledom does not signify evilness either. What is done behind closed doors are their business ALONE!

I would be okay with it as are my parents. They have treated the guys I have dated with respect and they give me a lot of freedom to live my life the way I want to. For them, the only thing that matters is that I am a good person and that I make sound decisions in life. This is the case in ALL my relatives' places as well. We are all open minded people and discuss our private lives with our elders openly without fear.

You have a right to your preference regarding intimacy but you have no rights to impose restrictions on others. Live your life your way but dont judge others for how they live theirs.

I want to hug you right now for your reply. I have nothing against the Tm, but i find him/her to be very judgemental. And thats one thing im completely against. Judging people. Just because what they do does not match your moral ethos does not make them bad people or worthy of 'punishment'. Let people love their lives. They are answerable to themselves and their loved ones only. What would we get by speculating on the right or wrong nature of their relationship just baffles me. 

Forever-KA thumbnail

Originally posted by khamosshhh

Whoa How did u manage to twist what I had said. I said I personally am not comfortable abt PDAs (nd u can google dat if u really don't know), but have no issues if others do dat and couples in my family and friend do do it, so that does not mean I would have problems with it. And as I said I am open minded and till I don't find anything lewd or embarrassing abt some other couple, I don't think it should be an issue!

My take is live and let live and forget abt Gauahar and Kushal, I have never commented adversely abt whatever Tani and Armaan shared. I have only commented on the degrading way Armaan behaved wid Tani, which I find it unacceptable. , so don't conveniently blame it  all on fans.

It would have helped if you replied in Yes. lol

And I dont twist things. I may not understand it. Not everyone here does things to twist what other says

When I say I dont know it then it means only ONE thing. I dont know it. I will google later. lol

anyway lets move ahead. 
Forever-KA thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiscineMolitor

They are adults. They have the freedom to do as they please. In my opinion, marriage comes much after you have understood the person well enough to gauge their likes and dislikes, etc. im not for the opinion that one should get married first barely knowing the person and then assuming your life to be hunky dory.

That being said, who are we to judge others lives and the choices they make? We are answerable to our choices alone and the consequences they have. So will gauahr and kushal. They are not doing anything wrong.

oh my God...how many times will i explain the same thing..

anyway later
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Originally posted by: King-Anu

oh my God...how many times will i explain the same thing..

anyway later

No actually, i think you are repeating the same thing over. What kind of explanation other than the fact that they are adults can i or anyone else for that matter give for this kind of a ridiculous question. Just because you dont agree with it, its wrong? I dont agree with a million things on this planet, but i dont start demanding explanations ro viewpoins of other people on things that i disagree with. Please explain to me why you think their going out is a bad idea. By calling them bad, you call so many other couples who decide to explore a bit of themselves before marriage or any other serious commitment bad and thats outright offensive. You may have a conservative approach but pointing fingers towards others doesnt make you any more righteous. May i please know why you're so interested in what they do in their lives? Why only gauhar kushal? If youre so against them, then you should take an equal stand for payal and sangrams relationship. I dont see you bringing that up. Or arman tanisha for that matter. Or so many other bollywood couples. Why other peoples personal oives should be anyone elses business is beyond me.
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
One more thing- TM- you replied to gurl enchanteds post saying " how far can blind fans go". Do you think gauhar and kushals fans are stupid to just support them blindly? Are you under the impression that we as gauhar and kushals fans are happy to see them happy 'just because we are their fans'? Idk where such mindsets get harboured from. You say you couldnt care less if they were together, but why then would you continue to scrutinize their relationship and its basis onnce the show is over and done with? I find that to be an unhealthy obsession with gauhar. Considering your orevious post about sana and gauhars similarities as well. If you dont agree with her/dont like her/ dont UNDERSTAND her then well, just dont. Stay away and focus on your life! Edited by PiscineMolitor - 10 years ago
Slopfest thumbnail
I don't see the prob with Gau- Kushal pda. Its natural for a man and woman to feel like this. So, ya if they were related to me, i have no prob. In fact most of my cousins who have gotten married have also explored the relationship , gone out on vacation, etc before putting a ring to it.
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i don' find any problems with that...i belong to an open minded family