Are GAUSHAL the New POWER couple in town..

Posted: 10 years ago
Are Gaushal the new POWER COUPLE in town..painting it  pinnkk with their love..Haaye..i love my Gaushaal. They are a very good looking couple..well matched in height and drama quotient.. they play to the media..and the media loves them..their goa and other pics will soon fill glosiies
...they are the TRP heating up stuff on any media... They actually are more good looking than the Tinsel town couples.. both heartthrobs..well just  a matter of time they will be getting endorsements like abhi ash..(hope not like prestige range) or like saifeena( paints toh in honey le liya) .

.SO Ok Tilting this into a COMIC post..

will they do a All out ad..machchar bhagao types
... well they can use their BB house experience and say ...Us ghar mein jitney mach char the,,jab kushal mujhey pappi deney aata ..toh macharr us key kana mien gaata..tab mujhey armaan ne diya kachua chap cream...jissey sab mujhsey door honey lager...and so on...hahahahahahaha
cmon guys n gals.. put ur thinking caps and scoop out ad ideas for Gauhshal... lovey dovey or sacrky or hilarious ones... 
Edited by Jay_tapori - 10 years ago
No not the power couple...but definitely the most talked about couple right now...People who like them or dislike them are all watching them closely...to see how long they stick together and where their relationship goes...The fans would love to see them together while the haters are just waiting for that first news of their split...

They are certainly a gorgeous couple...right now it looks like they are in love...but in the entertainment world relationships change very fast...so whatever they do ...May God bless them..

As of now they r couple enjoying in GOA.

'Power couple'? 'Heartthrobs'? Is this like a trick post?.! πŸ˜ƒ

Probable endorsements for them-

Sore Throat lozenges - quick relief after the screeching, screaming sessions

Table fans - because they 'STAND'

Actually, an entire range - keyboard STAND, night STAND, plant STAND, laptop STAND, stand for a STAND, mera STAND, Tera STAND, mohalla STAND...STAND le lo...STAAAND!!πŸ˜†

Maybe a teeth whitening toothpaste for you-know-who...with the before and after pictures. Though I am afraid the damage is severe there. πŸ€“

Nerolac Paints emulsion for face...for you-know-who.πŸ˜ƒ

Of course, Fair and Lowly...too! That is a sure-shot one!

30plus tablets - to be forever-29!😈

Swimming lessons for the eternally 'hydrophobic' people πŸ˜Ž

Grocery - Hum Do, Humaara Ek Pyaaaz! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Alex23 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Alex23

'Power couple'? 'Heartthrobs'? Is this like a trick post?.!πŸ˜ƒ

Actually, an entire range - keyboard STAND, night STAND, plant STAND, laptop STAND, stand for a STAND, mera STAND, Tera STAND, mohalla STAND...STAND le lo...STAAAND!!πŸ˜†

Maybe a teeth whitening toothpaste for you-know-who...with the before and after pictures. Though I am afraid the damage is severe there.πŸ€“

30plustablets - to be forever-29!😈

Swimming lessons for the eternally 'hydrophobic' people😎

Grocery - Hum Do, Humaara Ek Pyaaaz!😊

🀣

'Power couple'? 'Heartthrobs'? Is this like a trick post?.! πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe a teeth whitening toothpaste for you-know-who...with the before and after pictures. Though I am afraid the damage is severe there. πŸ€“

30plus tablets - to be forever-29!😈

Swimming lessons for the eternally 'hydrophobic' people πŸ˜Ž

Grocery - Hum Do, Humaara Ek Pyaaaz! πŸ˜Š

🀣🀣🀣 STAND & Pyaaz are best ones. Hum Do, Humaara Ek Pyaaaz! 🀣🀣

chha gaye guru. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
They certainly have the attention and a big fanbase right now considering the twitter trending. They can cash in on it.
idk about power couple but they are a popular jodi right now. it's the 2nd day of #WeLoveGaushal trending! I just hope they stay happy together.

'Power couple'? 'Heartthrobs'? Is this like a trick post?.!πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe a teeth whitening toothpaste for you-know-who...with the before and after pictures. Though I am afraid the damage is severe there.πŸ€“

30plustablets - to be forever-29!😈

Swimming lessons for the eternally 'hydrophobic' people😎

Grocery - Hum Do, Humaara Ek Pyaaaz!😊

LMAO πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...Good ones Alex πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OK here are a couple for Tanman...

Thermal Bras...they will keep your Mintys and Pintys warm and not let them Freeze...

Aukaatometer...Put this in front of the person and their aukaat will be shown ...no need to wonder about anyone's aukaat anymore..

I will add more for other's too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lol dear a power couple is something like kajol n ajay

they are just talked about since they decided to act a certain way on tv