CC#14: Verbiteract - Untamed and Unplugged (IO)

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Peeps !

Words are the intangible pathways that connect tangible minds. No matter the distance or difference that separates people, sometimes it takes just one small word, one little thought, one tiny idea to breach all barriers and connect people.

No thought is insignificant, no idea inconsequential. All we need is the courage to voice that opinion ...amidst these virtual walls our wandering opinions will definitely bounce around until they find their counterparts in others.

Verbiteract stands for Verbal Interaction.

This thread is for all those snarky fun-living crazies who want to enjoy and chill out with their snark-mates. We quibble, we babble, we haggle but still love and respect each other all the time.

So lets sit back and get those keyboards cracking as we have lots of fun at our very own chat club:
VERBITERACT - UNTAMED AND UNPLUGGED

Rules that must be followed:
1) Please follow all IF COC and Chat Club Rules and Regulations. This chat club belongs to all of us so lets keep it enjoyable but safe and long-lasting.

2)This is an Invites Only Thread. So stalkers please spend your valuable time elsewhere.

3) Let us enjoy ourselves but never at the cost of others unhappiness. Please respect each other's opinions.
Hello Peeps !

Words are the intangible pathways that connect tangible minds. No matter the distance or difference that separates people, sometimes it takes just one small word, one little thought, one tiny idea to breach all barriers and connect people.

No thought is insignificant, no idea inconsequential. All we need is the courage to voice that opinion ...amidst these virtual walls our wandering opinions will definitely bounce around until they find their counterparts in others.

Verbiteract stands for Verbal Interaction.

This thread is for all those snarky fun-living crazies who want to enjoy and chill out with their snark-mates. We quibble, we babble, we haggle but still love and respect each other all the time.

So lets sit back and get those keyboards cracking as we have lots of fun at our very own chat club:
VERBITERACT - UNTAMED AND UNPLUGGED

Rules that must be followed:
1) Please follow all IF COC and Chat Club Rules and Regulations. This chat club belongs to all of us so lets keep it enjoyable but safe and long-lasting.

2)This is an Invites Only Thread. So stalkers please spend your valuable time elsewhere.

3) Let us enjoy ourselves but never at the cost of others unhappiness. Please respect each other's opinions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
sorry guys...net bohot slow hai...isliye pics cant be uploaded 
will upload them in next cc...for now, to see pics refer to previous ccs 😆
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
koi aaye toh PM me ðŸ˜›
taraka2005 thumbnail
Hv u watch episode JJ 
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipstar

Hv u watch episode JJ 

Yes I watched it, a lot of suspense, KRK kab ayega😆

I love the show, I just want my Rk to win and display his intelligence, I don't mind Madhu being in her cherni avatar, but I want Rk to trap KRK, I miss my shrewd Kameena
taraka2005 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisfan

Yes I watched it, a lot of suspense, KRK kab ayega😆

I love the show, I just want my Rk to win and display his intelligence, I don't mind Madhu being in her cherni avatar, but I want Rk to trap KRK, I miss my shrewd Kameena

Shrewd kameena  ...is long lost dream now ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜†
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipstar

Shrewd kameena  ...is long lost dream now ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜†

I'm sure he will be back, I wish that 😃
taraka2005 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisfan

I'm sure he will be back, I wish that 😃