Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
^I did not receive a PM about this before, but have sent the request in now. It may take a few days or a few weeks depending on the activity of the GM. Thankyou for bringing this to my attention though :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why the forum is so dead (Page 3)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toread

Groupbie

toread

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Ya... we should have more discussions in this forum. The storyline is quite interesting now

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, I watch this show now every night. Also come here but there is no a lot memebrs.

RSKS

Groupbie

RSKS

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
thank you all, can see new name and some old buddies...

If there are few name now we all together one by one can make many ...

By writing on these forum only we can keep this forum alive. It is like a Tidal wave sometimes there are many so the wave is very big and sometimes there is no one so the wave becomes very small.. Cry

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
i really dont know why this show dont have better trp, for me this show is better from some of them...this jai dhara track is aweeesomeee, i love how deepika everytime try to destroy them, she unite them more..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top