Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

   

why the forum is so dead (Page 2)

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Joined: 21 February 2013
Posts: 7631

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Originally posted by NoMercy

If the show doesnt get good trps it may go off air


Unfortunately that's the case for all Indian shows. This is why good shows and up taking such terrible twists and turns as they all want to chase the TRP's...

I hope they can stay true to the story and try not to change for TRP's...
right now is the story going good or not?
Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 4440

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoMercy

Originally posted by Parm.

Originally posted by NoMercy

If the show doesnt get good trps it may go off air


Unfortunately that's the case for all Indian shows. This is why good shows and up taking such terrible twists and turns as they all want to chase the TRP's...

I hope they can stay true to the story and try not to change for TRP's...
right now is the story going good or not?


Yes, it's going good.   I actually just started watching it again recently and have pretty much caught up with the whole thing and I think it's got a lot of potential.  If you haven't watched been watching it you should definitely give it a chance..Smile
Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Joined: 21 February 2013
Posts: 7631

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Ok will try watching
bt aftr 8th
thnks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

RSKS Groupbie
RSKS
RSKS

Joined: 04 January 2014
Posts: 169

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Hello Guys Me a New Member, With lot of Difficulty found how write and reply to post. Agree that this forum is dry need to make it interesting. I watch Sanskar regularly find it very interested because of twist and turns. Like the Pair of Jai and Dhara. They look made for each other. Have thought of a story line for Dhara and Jai seven month marriage life :

 

Dhara has not accepted the money given to her by Deepika Dad. About the money part she will accept the money to save Jai life, another life saving episode for Jai and Dhara. Dhara would mingle in the family and take care of the family very similar to Bhoomi and constant comparison and everyone would be very happy but would remember about the (Dhara's) condition. For Ketki's Story line she will try to create a negative image of Dhara and each time she will be prove wrong (similar to Bhoomi) this will again remind all of Bhoomi even Jai. In the end Dhara is ready to go and Jai will disagree to break the marriage. Saying that it was not a contract for him since he had earlier warned her. He would continue with this marriage hearing this, Deepika tries to harm Dhara. Jai saves Dhara and this unfold their love for each other. Moreover he also reveals about Deepika health which animeesh  had told him long back. Jiten Bhai is Sorry and the contract is broken.

Guys please tell me how is the story...

 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23

Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 5533

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RSKS

Hello Guys Me a New Member, With lot of Difficulty found how write and reply to post. Agree that this forum is dry need to make it interesting. I watch Sanskar regularly find it very interested because of twist and turns. Like the Pair of Jai and Dhara. They look made for each other. Have thought of a story line for Dhara and Jai seven month marriage life :

 

Dhara has not accepted the money given to her by Deepika Dad. About the money part she will accept the money to save Jai life, another life saving episode for Jai and Dhara. Dhara would mingle in the family and take care of the family very similar to Bhoomi and constant comparison and everyone would be very happy but would remember about the (Dhara's) condition. For Ketki's Story line she will try to create a negative image of Dhara and each time she will be prove wrong (similar to Bhoomi) this will again remind all of Bhoomi even Jai. In the end Dhara is ready to go and Jai will disagree to break the marriage. Saying that it was not a contract for him since he had earlier warned her. He would continue with this marriage hearing this, Deepika tries to harm Dhara. Jai saves Dhara and this unfold their love for each other. Moreover he also reveals about Deepika health which animeesh  had told him long back. Jiten Bhai is Sorry and the contract is broken.

Guys please tell me how is the story...

 


yeah agree now the plot is moving in a interesting way me too watch the episode everyday on tv..i dont know y this forum is so dead since past two days i have been trying to make the froum active but everything went in vain..felt sad for the creative team and the actor, actressCry i hope it will get good tvt rating in the upcoming weeksClap

hey about your story it is very interesting and lovelyClap


RSKS Groupbie
RSKS
RSKS

Joined: 04 January 2014
Posts: 169

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Why no is writing in the forum param, Vijayarvi, NehaizmadforJay(Like ur name),Tanya ... you guys gone somewhere pls come back...

 

The track is same but they making it interesting with their act... Hope you agree. Like the way Jai reacted for Dhara. Hope soon he should start fighting for Dhara.

 

What you all think will happen in Mumbai... Honeymoon...  

 

Please don't make this forum dead. then there is no point visiting this forum...

illuminated. IF-Veteran Member
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor
Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 30723

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
The Development Team is going to try and make this forum active again by hopefully bringing in some discussion and contests/games. So watch out for those. Other than that, it all really depends on the actors and the storyline. 
Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 4440

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

The Development Team is going to try and make this forum active again by hopefully bringing in some discussion and contests/games. So watch out for those. Other than that, it all really depends on the actors and the storyline. 


Thanks!

I was hoping I could request that Tejasvi Welingker (aka Dhara) name be entered into the cast as she has been the lead since the beginning of October.  I did PM one or two of the DV team members a couple of weeks ago (but cannot recall if you were one of them off hand).  Could you please send that request to whomever does the cast updates so we can have her added as well? 

Thanks again!Big smile


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IMP: Forum to be locked soon! *CHECK EVERYONE*

Author: illuminated.   Replies: 0   Views: 234

illuminated. 0 234 14 September 2013 at 12:19pm by illuminated.
epis WU isnt on forum

Author: sirjee   Replies: 2   Views: 253

sirjee 2 253 28 May 2013 at 6:36pm by illuminated.
do the forum has any prblm..if yes pls tell

2

Author: Doremon_Selfie   Replies: 10   Views: 538

Doremon_Selfie 10 538 22 April 2013 at 12:08am by Doremon_Selfie
SDAK - Forum Guide! :)

2 3 4

Author: snowflake.   Replies: 24   Views: 1515

snowflake. 24 1515 12 April 2013 at 5:11am by The_May_Rose
Mods - is this sanskaar serial forum or YM forum

Author: pesi11   Replies: 2   Views: 544

pesi11 2 544 11 April 2013 at 8:56pm by gk_09

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index