Page 3 Page 3

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Originally posted by NoMercy

If the show doesnt get good trps it may go off air

Unfortunately that's the case for all Indian shows. This is why good shows and up taking such terrible twists and turns as they all want to chase the TRP's...

I hope they can stay true to the story and try not to change for TRP's...
right now is the story going good or not?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why the forum is so dead (Page 2)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Parm.

If the show doesnt get good trps it may go off air

Unfortunately that's the case for all Indian shows. This is why good shows and up taking such terrible twists and turns as they all want to chase the TRP's...

I hope they can stay true to the story and try not to change for TRP's...
right now is the story going good or not?

Yes, it's going good.   I actually just started watching it again recently and have pretty much caught up with the whole thing and I think it's got a lot of potential.  If you haven't watched been watching it you should definitely give it a chance..Smile

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Ok will try watching
bt aftr 8th
thnks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

RSKS

Groupbie

RSKS

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Hello Guys Me a New Member, With lot of Difficulty found how write and reply to post. Agree that this forum is dry need to make it interesting. I watch Sanskar regularly find it very interested because of twist and turns. Like the Pair of Jai and Dhara. They look made for each other. Have thought of a story line for Dhara and Jai seven month marriage life :

Dhara has not accepted the money given to her by Deepika Dad. About the money part she will accept the money to save Jai life, another life saving episode for Jai and Dhara. Dhara would mingle in the family and take care of the family very similar to Bhoomi and constant comparison and everyone would be very happy but would remember about the (Dhara's) condition. For Ketki's Story line she will try to create a negative image of Dhara and each time she will be prove wrong (similar to Bhoomi) this will again remind all of Bhoomi even Jai. In the end Dhara is ready to go and Jai will disagree to break the marriage. Saying that it was not a contract for him since he had earlier warned her. He would continue with this marriage hearing this, Deepika tries to harm Dhara. Jai saves Dhara and this unfold their love for each other. Moreover he also reveals about Deepika health which animeesh  had told him long back. Jiten Bhai is Sorry and the contract is broken.

Guys please tell me how is the story...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23

Agrata23

IF-Rockerz

Agrata23

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RSKS

Hello Guys Me a New Member, With lot of Difficulty found how write and reply to post. Agree that this forum is dry need to make it interesting. I watch Sanskar regularly find it very interested because of twist and turns. Like the Pair of Jai and Dhara. They look made for each other. Have thought of a story line for Dhara and Jai seven month marriage life :

Dhara has not accepted the money given to her by Deepika Dad. About the money part she will accept the money to save Jai life, another life saving episode for Jai and Dhara. Dhara would mingle in the family and take care of the family very similar to Bhoomi and constant comparison and everyone would be very happy but would remember about the (Dhara's) condition. For Ketki's Story line she will try to create a negative image of Dhara and each time she will be prove wrong (similar to Bhoomi) this will again remind all of Bhoomi even Jai. In the end Dhara is ready to go and Jai will disagree to break the marriage. Saying that it was not a contract for him since he had earlier warned her. He would continue with this marriage hearing this, Deepika tries to harm Dhara. Jai saves Dhara and this unfold their love for each other. Moreover he also reveals about Deepika health which animeesh  had told him long back. Jiten Bhai is Sorry and the contract is broken.

Guys please tell me how is the story...

yeah agree now the plot is moving in a interesting way me too watch the episode everyday on tv..i dont know y this forum is so dead since past two days i have been trying to make the froum active but everything went in vain..felt sad for the creative team and the actor, actressCry i hope it will get good tvt rating in the upcoming weeksClap

hey about your story it is very interesting and lovelyClap

RSKS

Groupbie

RSKS

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Why no is writing in the forum param, Vijayarvi, NehaizmadforJay(Like ur name),Tanya ... you guys gone somewhere pls come back...

The track is same but they making it interesting with their act... Hope you agree. Like the way Jai reacted for Dhara. Hope soon he should start fighting for Dhara.

What you all think will happen in Mumbai... Honeymoon...  

Please don't make this forum dead. then there is no point visiting this forum...

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
The Development Team is going to try and make this forum active again by hopefully bringing in some discussion and contests/games. So watch out for those. Other than that, it all really depends on the actors and the storyline. 

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 24 January 2014 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

The Development Team is going to try and make this forum active again by hopefully bringing in some discussion and contests/games. So watch out for those. Other than that, it all really depends on the actors and the storyline. 

Thanks!

I was hoping I could request that Tejasvi Welingker (aka Dhara) name be entered into the cast as she has been the lead since the beginning of October.  I did PM one or two of the DV team members a couple of weeks ago (but cannot recall if you were one of them off hand).  Could you please send that request to whomever does the cast updates so we can have her added as well? 

Thanks again!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top