|| Birthday Buzz : Happy Birthday Anwesha di <3 ||

Posted: 10 years ago
tadaang... Its January 2nd...

Time to party...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

In case you are wondering why January 2nd is special.. Let me tell you a story.. πŸ˜†
his story happened a long back...In many years back. On a cold, chilling new year, god decided to sent a angel to earth as a new year gift..⭐️But that gift reached earth a day after only..😈on January 2nd..πŸ‘
Wondering who is this angel?πŸ˜‰
well, then let me give some clues..😎we all know her...πŸ˜› She is a active reporter of Telly Buzz team who gives news fresh and correctly.πŸ‘ She is the sweetest reporter we ever know❀️. She is humble and down to earth.
❀️And always tries her best to keep every one happy.πŸ€—
She Made an account in IF and introduced herself in every forum, so that she can keep in touch with fans in IF and their demands.πŸ€— She even give many fans a chance to get their questions to be answered by their favorite celebs.  πŸ€—
Now i'm sure that you all have guessed who she is..πŸ˜ƒ
Yes.. its our TB reporter, Anwesha kamal πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday Anwesha di...
.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Have a great year ahead filled with happiness and joy...πŸ€—

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 10 years ago
Happy happy bdayyy anu...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,,,,i'm so happy tht i ws the first one to wish u on phone last nite..😳😳... Anu u r truly one of my sweetest frnz out here...And u r so helpful n understanding too...thnx to Mr Rode tht v met...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..luv u...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
Many many happy returns of the day πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Anwesha diπŸ₯³

Wish you a very happy birthday May life lead you 2 great happiness success and hope that all your wishes comes true! enjoy your day.

A Very Very Very Happy Birthday..!!
may u have BLast and lots of love 
Originally posted by Premeer_Diwani

tadaang... Its January 2nd...

Time to party...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

In case you are wondering why January 2nd is special.. Let me tell you a story.. πŸ˜†
his story happened a long back...In many years back. On a cold, chilling new year, god decided to sent a angel to earth as a new year gift..⭐️But that gift reached earth a day after only..😈on January 2nd..πŸ‘
Wondering who is this angel?πŸ˜‰
well, then let me give some clues..😎we all know her...πŸ˜› She is a active reporter of Telly Buzz team who gives news fresh and correctly.πŸ‘ She is the sweetest reporter we ever know❀️. She is humble and down to earth.
❀️And always tries her best to keep every one happy.πŸ€—
She Made an account in IF and introduced herself in every forum, so that she can keep in touch with fans in IF and their demands.πŸ€— She even give many fans a chance to get their questions to be answered by their favorite celebs.  πŸ€—
Now i'm sure that you all have guessed who she is..πŸ˜ƒ
Yes.. its our TB reporter, Anwesha kamal πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday Anwesha di...
.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Have a great year ahead filled with happiness and joy...πŸ€—

omg Priya bahut zyada bol diya πŸ˜† πŸ˜› Thank u soo soo much for your wishes, making this thread, making the awesome siggie and the words written here for me... so sweet of u for making my birthday special with your lovely wishes and gifts... Thank u dil se... love u... πŸ€— πŸ˜Š  I love ur 'tadangg' which u use in every thread πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

btw humare Harshiti ya mujhse koi bhool hui kya?  Mere birthday thread mein no Harshiti pic..!!  πŸ˜² Why this na-insaafi with me... why why why? πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Happy happy bdayyy anu...πŸ€—,,,,i'm so happy tht i ws the first one to wish u on phone last nite..😳😳... Anu u r truly one of my sweetest frnz out here...And u r so helpful n understanding too...thnx to Mr Rode tht v met...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..luv u...πŸ€—

Thank you so much Nikki diii πŸ€— πŸ€— even m happy that u were the first one to wish me with your sweet birthday song... thank u so much for that... β€οΈ yeah thanks to Rode ji for giving me a wonderful and sweet di like u... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š blessed to have u in my life... love u πŸ€— πŸ€—
Originally posted by kiran_28

Many many happy returns of the day πŸ€—

Thank you so much dear πŸ€—