India-Forums

Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! (Page 6)

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spain

Wow, Shree...I'm speechless... Clap Don't worry about it Spain, that's my usual effect on people, I talk sooo much that others are rarely able to get a word in edgewise.. LOL

I enjoyed reading all your lovely answers...written so passionately and honestly, mixed with a tinge of naughtiness!Embarrassed Thank you, though the general population usually perceives me as rather odd.. LOL

So you like Aamir Khan and Ajith, huh? Ajith.. Day Dreaming Oh yeah.. Wink
So do I!! Same to same! Hug I knew you're something special the moment you kinda sorta praised me.. Tongue
But for years I've been wanting to see Salman Khan and Karishma Kapoor get married in real life... Yaar, I just want to see him married, period.. (Though I shall not admit publicly that I adore him.. Oh wait, I just did, didn't I.. Oops..) LOL
don't think that's ever going to happen though... #teamPooandGautham believes that nothing is impossible!! Big smile

And let's not talk about medical school... Shree: Thumbs Up
I did my med school in India and they were definitely the worst and most stressful days of my life. Shree: Ouch
I don't regret the studying part...but I met a lot of creepy people there... Shree: Ouch
it just makes me wonder how two-faced the world can be at times. Shree: Ouch
After I graduated from medicine, I had "Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder" for sometime...LOLShree: Shocked

Trust me, you're not the only one who would have faced such horrible situations... That's so sad, though, right?? Cry
but I'm glad you faced it bravely. Shree: Embarrassed Thank you!
Damn proud of you and the choices you've made so far.Thumbs Up Shree: Embarrassed Hug
I'm sure you'll find your own way...making your parents very proud too. Shree: *fingers and toes crossed that I do* Thank you! Hug

And Shree, you're great just the way you are - incorrigible!! Shree: Shocked OMG, Spain likes me just the way I am.. Cry *Aanadha kaneer* 
Here's wishing you the very best in life! Shree: Hug Thank you very, very much!! Embarrassed

Dear Spain,

You have the distinction of being the only person in recent memory who has made me speechless with your warmth and your generous words. I'm fortified by your kindness, for which I'm much obliged.

Best Regards, Shree Heart

Edited by incorrigible - 06 January 2014 at 8:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spainap.meenaPallanguzhiKarthikkanithyamkv

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

Hi Shree,

This is Meena.. I joined IF long time back and became passive for some time.. now active again.. Thought of asking u very few simple qns in this Kofee episode...

What do u think of Prasanna's character in the movie 'kalyana samayal saadham'.
If you havent watched it yet, do so once.. and let me know.. plz spare me if the movie doesn't entertain you...

What do you think of our traditional way of bringing up the kids to their teenage.. I know only how kids are brought up in India and US. By traditional way, i meant, most indian families have some set of rules and practices..

Where would like to spend the last 20 years of your life time... and the options being, the city in a less corrupted country or a small village, not much reached by the very latest technologies, in a corrupted country..

Marriage - Share a joke that comes to your mind immediately after seeing this word..

Tell us some other curernt tamil serials u watch, so that , if I have time, will post some more...

Meena, I will get back to you on this asap because your questions require me to put on my thinking cap.. LOL Kutti preview though: No, I will not spare you my comments on KSS.. Because I absolutely loved it!! LOL

spainap.meenaPallanguzhiCarynnithyamkv

SriKamesh Coolbie
SriKamesh
SriKamesh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Originally posted by incorrigible

Originally posted by kameswari

hayya..one month Shreeya?Dancing...

I shall come with my kostins soon...My first set of kostins..Infact I was waiting for that..after seeing your kostins to Karthi..Poor female..you troubled her a lot dear..But dont worry..I will come only with a lighter one..Enakku mulaiya kasaka theriyathu..

Shree'ke aapu vekkarathukkune oru kootam wait pannikitte irrukku pole irrukke.. LOL Kames, I'm sure you would have noticed by now that Karthi has redirected all the questions I posed to her back to me.. LOL Karthi, can we consider this plagiarism ah? LOL

Edit: Kames, what is this?? Shocked Ithaya ungal simple kostins nu sonningge?? *Shree faints* LOL

This is called palikku pali. Why do you think I started the ball rolling by proposing your name? The seed of revenge was already planted then...and lovely Ravi took it up. I sat back and smiled. Evil Smile

Kames - besh besh.

Thank you Karthi...Next week onwards I will become free after pongal..So next 15 days, daily 20 questions to Shree...

spainap.meenaincorrigiblePallanguzhiKarthikka

ap.meena Senior Member
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ap.meena

Hi Shree,

This is Meena.. I joined IF long time back and became passive for some time.. now active again.. Thought of asking u very few simple qns in this Kofee episode...

What do u think of Prasanna's character in the movie 'kalyana samayal saadham'.
If you havent watched it yet, do so once.. and let me know.. plz spare me if the movie doesn't entertain you...

What do you think of our traditional way of bringing up the kids to their teenage.. I know only how kids are brought up in India and US. By traditional way, i meant, most indian families have some set of rules and practices..

Where would like to spend the last 20 years of your life time... and the options being, the city in a less corrupted country or a small village, not much reached by the very latest technologies, in a corrupted country..

Marriage - Share a joke that comes to your mind immediately after seeing this word..

Tell us some other curernt tamil serials u watch, so that , if I have time, will post some more...

Meena, I will get back to you on this asap because your questions require me to put on my thinking cap.. LOL Kutti preview though: No, I will not spare you my comments on KSS.. Because I absolutely loved it!! LOL

Np Shree.. Once your give your reply, I will post my next set of simple qns.

Thank God u loved KSS... I liked the movie.. than most ppl here.. as Im mostly odd man out when it comes to movie review... except for certain good movies...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spainincorrigiblePallanguzhi

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Well done incorrigible Shree ...

Some of the questions / answers for so similiar.  Really feel for you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spainincorrigiblePallanguzhi

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:33am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=spain]
Dear Spain,

You have the distinction of being the only person in recent memory who has made me speechless with your warmth and your generous words. I'm fortified by your kindness, for which I'm much obliged.

Only person a? Ahpa naanu?? Angry

spainap.meenaincorrigiblePallanguzhinithyamkv

spain Senior Member
spain
spain

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
LOLOh Shree, you shouldn't have written that and you shouldn't have pulled me into this...
look you're in deep trouble with Karthikka now..

Good luck for answering her kostin!!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaincorrigiblePallanguzhiKarthikkaCarynnithyamkv

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

[QUOTE=spain]
Dear Spain,

Only person a? Ahpa naanu?? Angry

Oohh Karthi . . . Hug Is that a hint of possessiveness I detect there . . . Big smile Feeling so loved yaar.. Embarrassed Wink LOL

Well, of course Spain stumped me speechless . . . Wink Because she said I'm great "just the way I am" . . .  Shocked And for the record, only 2 other kind souls have ever said that: D'oh

(1) My Mum Heart (But she doesn't have much of a choice since she is the co-producer of Shree and has to bear some of the burden of responsibility for Shree's manufacturing defects . . . ) LOLand;

(2) My BFF . . . Heart (But as he lurves to point out to me - though I'm sure he's just pulling me leg (I hope), paava pattu than yenna 7 varsam ah sagichithu irrukkan, illana yeppayo escape aayiruppan . . .) LOL

In conclusion, sorry Karthi, but you have yet to stump me speechless as yet . . . Tongue But what you do do on a near daily basis is:

(1) You Astound me; Clap

(2) You Amaze me; Thumbs Up

and

(3) You Inspire me . . . Hug

And I Love You for it . . .  Embarrassed

Lots of Heart Heart Heart Shree . . .

Edited by incorrigible - 08 January 2014 at 10:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spainPallanguzhi

Go to top