Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged

1. Who is the most influetial person in your life?..Somebody whom you think daily in your life, but not your parents, your sibblings, boyfriend, (I know that every individual will be influenced by their family member)

2. Do you think, crying is a monster or weapon?..Is it a strength or weakness(No diplomatic answers..depends on the situation..etc..etc)

3. Who according to you is a God?..Is there any sin of any human being by not believing God

4. What according to you is life..What is the difference between living and existing?

5. Is there something you wish you could do over again?

6. Memorable moment of your life?..

7. How do you want yourself to be remembered by others..by the end of your life?

8. Who was your first boy freind?

9. The most difficult time in your life..or the most toughest decision in your life?

10. What according to you is philosophical and what according to you is spirutual?

11. Are you married?..If not will you accept, somebody with a beard like Rajesh?

12. What according to you is myth?

13. What is your goal and your passion?..Do you think that passion drives you to achieve your desired goal or your desire for a goal drives your passion?

14. What do you think is the best way to express your feelings, other than speaking?

15. Whom do you consider as victims?..One who is ignorant or the one who is innocent?

16. What will be your profession?...10 years ahead from now?

17. What do you consider as the most difficult task?..To start, to continue or to end..

18. If you had to communicate a message to the society at large, what would it be?

19. Anything which you possess..but you had felt that "I dont deserve this", either ways..may be I deserve better than this or worse than this..?

20. Which one do you prefer..Hard work or Smart work?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiincorrigibleKarthikkaCarynnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! (Page 5)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kameswari

hayya..one month Shreeya?Dancing...

I shall come with my kostins soon...My first set of kostins..Infact I was waiting for that..after seeing your kostins to Karthi..Poor female..you troubled her a lot dear..But dont worry..I will come only with a lighter one..Enakku mulaiya kasaka theriyathu..

Shree'ke aapu vekkarathukkune oru kootam wait pannikitte irrukku pole irrukke.. LOL Kames, I'm sure you would have noticed by now that Karthi has redirected all the questions I posed to her back to me.. LOL Karthi, can we consider this plagiarism ah? LOL

Edit: Kames, what is this?? Shocked Ithaya ungal simple kostins nu sonningge?? *Shree faints* LOL

Edited by incorrigible - 06 January 2014 at 3:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiCarynnithyamkv

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

I shall come with my kostins soon...My first set of kostins..Infact I was waiting for that..after seeing your kostins to Karthi..Poor female..you troubled her a lot dear..But dont worry..I will come only with a lighter one..Enakku mulaiya kasaka theriyathu..

Shree'ke aapu vekkarathukkune oru kootam wait pannikitte irrukku pole irrukke.. LOL Kames, I'm sure you would have noticed by now that Karthi has redirected all the questions I posed to her back to me.. LOL Karthi, can we consider this plagiarism ah? LOL

Edit: Kames, what is this?? Shocked Ithaya ungal simple kostins nu sonningge?? *Shree faints* LOL

Shree..Kostins should be atleast to your level right ?..I know your capacity dear..I know your a intelligent incorrigible

incorrigibleCarynnithyamkv

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Shree..Kostins should be atleast to your level right ?..I know your capacity dear..I know your a intelligent incorrigible

Aandava.. Public forum'le intelligent and incorrigible enu declare pannathu rombe thappa poche.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenanithyamkv

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Guys, pending kostins ku bathil only after Wednesday.. Smile Travelling tomorrow and Wednesday for work.. Smile But anyway, since oru maasam yenna vechi comedy pannaporathalla, I'm sure yaarakkum yentha objection irrukkathu.. LOL Vanthu gavanichikurren unga kostins ah ellam.. LOL

ap.meenaPallanguzhinithyamkv

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Guys, pending kostins ku bathil only after Wednesday.. Smile Travelling tomorrow and Wednesday for work.. Smile But anyway, since oru maasam yenna vechi comedy pannaporathalla, I'm sure yaarakkum yentha objection irrukkathu.. LOL Vanthu gavanichikurren unga kostins ah ellam.. LOL

Ok..ok..adhukkula, I will be ready with the next set of questions..Ok dearBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaPallanguzhiincorrigibleKarthikkaCarynnithyamkv

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged

This is called palikku pali. Why do you think I started the ball rolling by proposing your name? The seed of revenge was already planted then...and lovely Ravi took it up. I sat back and smiled. Evil Smile

Kames - besh besh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiincorrigibleCarynnithyamkv

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

This is called palikku pali. Why do you think I started the ball rolling by proposing your name? The seed of revenge was already planted then...and lovely Ravi took it up. I sat back and smiled. Evil Smile

Kames - besh besh.

Hell hath no fury like a woman challenged.. ROFL You're a diabolical woman and I love you for it.. Big smile When I grow up, I want to be you.. Wink *Shree plots her revenge* ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Carynnithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top