Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Your Thoughts

What is your definition of feminism? Would you describe yourself as a feminist?

What is your definition of equal rights? In your opinion, are equal rights possible between a man and a woman (especially in an Indian / Asian society like ours)?

What does religion mean to you? Does the caste system have any place in your life?

What is an adequate punishment for someone who abuses a child? Or who assaults a woman?

Do you believe in the death penalty? If yes, why? If no, what is a suitable alternative?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spainPallanguzhiincorrigiblenithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged

On Family Ties

Do you have a strong support system within your circle of family and friends? Who is the one person who keeps you going through it all?

What does friendship mean to you? Are you a social butterfly or do you limit yourself to a close knit group that sticks by you through thick and thin?

What in your opinion is an ideal marriage?

What were you like while growing up? As a child? As a teenager? As a young adult?

Are you the product of a traditional and orthodox Indian upbringing? If yes, how did it impact your life?

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged

On Serials

Progressive or Regressive? Why?

What made you start watching serials? Which was your first serial? Any enjoyable serial so far? Do you limit yourself to Tamil serials or do you watch other regional serials as well?

Best opening song in a serial to date? Serial with the best background score?

Best scene or episode in a serial?

Do serials draw inspiration from real life and do viewers learn life lessons from serials?

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged

On Fun Stuff

Favourite music director? Favourite director?

Has Tamil cinema or serials ever portrayed a perfect male lead / an ideal man? If yes, who. If no, please describe this paragon of virtue and name the actor best suited to portray him.

Favourite book? Favourite author? Favourite genre?

A book that changed your life? A movie that changed your life?

Name something crazy you would like to try as a hobby.

spain

spain

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! Belated New Year wishes to all!!Embarrassed

Oh, it's Shree's turn now, huh?LOLLOL
I'm already enjoying this...

My questions to you, Shree...

1. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

2. Why is pizza delivered faster to our house than an ambulance arrives at our doorstep in an emergency?

3. If smoking is prohibited in gas stations then why are cigarettes sold there?

4. How much time do you roughly spend thinking of a question to ask here at "Coffee with IF"?

5. If you could marry a movie star who would it be? Why?

6. What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger?

7. What's the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?

8. What would be the worst Tamil song to wake up to in the morning?
What would be the best?

9. What is the difference between "pei" and "pisasu"?

10. And finally...
Oru paiyanum, ponnum kovilukku vanthanga.
Iyer antha ponnukitta paiyan yarunnu kettar.
Antha ponnu sonna pathil-
"Intha paiyanoda appa yarukku mamanaro, avaroda appa enakku mamanar"
- iyerkku purinchuthu. ungalakku purinthatha?
What is the relationship between that girl and boy?

Dhil irunda answer pannuga pappom!!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhimiganincorrigibleKarthikkanithyamkv

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Karthi.. Those are my set of kostins yaar.. How did they become yours.. LOL Lucky for me I never ask someone for their view on something unless I've already formed my opinion on it.. Wink *sings I Will Survive* LOL 

Ravi.. I'm liking you more and more yaar, you asked me simple kostins.. Hug But 1 kostin for you, I just noticed in your intro that you said guest of the MONTH.. Shocked I thought we did weekly shows yaar.. Oru maasam vechi votaporinggela yenna? Shocked *Shree faints, Hindi serial heroine ishtyle* Tongue

Spain.. Why? Seriously.. Why.. LOL 

Ok, lets begin..

Edited by incorrigible - 04 January 2014 at 7:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spainPallanguzhinithyamkv

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Welcome Shree! Here are some starters... 

Why the user name "incorrigible"?

Because "incorrigible" means: (of a person or their tendencies) not able to be corrected, improved, or reformed and its synonyms are: inveterate, habitual, confirmed, hardened, dyed-in-the-wool, incurable, chronic, irredeemable, hopeless, beyond hope, impenitent, unrepentant, unapologetic, unashamed.
And that's ME!!

Three words describing yourself?

I Talk A Lot . . . Oh wait, that's 4 words.

2nd attempt: Brainy, Beautiful and Brilliant? Yeah right, I wish! *Shree rolls eyes at herself*

3rd time lucky: Intelligent, Incorrigible, Irritating . . . Yup, that's more like it! (Actually, it's intelligent therefore incorrigible and therefore irritating, lol!)

What caused you to become a fan of VR?

I like Radhika, I always make an effort to watch the 1st 2-3 episodes of all her new shows. When I saw VR, it didn't strike me as something that would last beyond a month. Radhika's played strong characters like Vani before and for me, it's just Radhika being Radhika on screen. As for Rani, I felt she couldn't keep the momentum going for long, Rani is the direct opposite of Radhika, I figured she'd burn out very quickly playing Rani. And the initial portions had a lot of Selvi Rajesh scenes, ugh, what a turn off. Then Gautham came into the picture. Awww... And Swami... *Sigh* So I started reading the updates and watched only the scenes that interested me. But the more I watched, the more I got hooked to the interactions between the characters, and very quickly I found myself waiting for and watching the full episodes as soon as they were posted, and the rest as they say, is history.

If you could be a character in VR who would you be?

A new character who becomes Jodi No. 1 with Gautham??

How did you become an IF member?

I fell in love with Mohnish Bahl as Dr. Shahshank Gupta in Sanjivani when I was 17. It's a love affair that has lasted a decade. When I heard he's doing Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and that the show is based on an age-gap relationship, I was hooked. And then one fine day, MB just upped and left the show!! *sigh* I stopped watching but I'd invested a lot of time in the show and wanted to follow it to its conclusion. So while searching for daily updates, I stumbled across IF, and the rest as they say, is history. Lol, no, it wasn't. I was a silent reader of KTLK, and then Punar Vivah happened and I got dragged out of stalker mode by the sheer vivacity and vibrancy of the forum. But shortly after that, a member of the KTLK forum passed away suddenly and that hit me hard. I hardly knew her and had hardly interacted with her but I felt the loss as keenly as if she had been a dear friend. It completely broke my heart. So I went back to stalker mode. Then, while getting my dose of daily VR updates, I discovered Karthi and her reviews. And then, I discovered Karthi herself. Add that to the fact that VR was going great and the forum was going great and I just couldn't continue being a silent reader anymore. Hence, here I am, in the hot seat, because I just couldn't keep my opinions to myself. Lol, Karthi, I blame you for this! 

Karthi, help me out with the grilling OKvaa?

Ravi, sontha kaal le nirkunnum pa, Karthi ah help ku kupta, Simbu sollara mathiri "piritchi meijiruvangga".. Why this kolaveri towards sweet lil Shree??

Edited by incorrigible - 05 January 2014 at 3:25am

spainPallanguzhiCarynnithyamkv

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Karthikka

Shree, these are my set - sorry, sets - of questions.

NO COPYING MY ANSWERS. Angry Lol, yes Boss!

ON LIFE

Describe yourself in one line.

I am the product of a fine line between the 2 extremes of my personality, i.e. being intelligent and confident enough to be perceived as arrogant and over-confident and being flighty enough to be perceived as a bimbo.*sigh*

As a Malaysian Indian woman, would you say that your position in society is better than your Indian counterpart?

In my society, yes, definitely; but in my family, hell no, not at all!

Looking back at your life thus far, any regrets? Anything you wish you had done differently? If yes, what?

1 regret, 2 years of medical school due to the pressure of my family. I wish I had fought harder to pursue the career in law that I wanted instead of bowing down to the pressure of my family to enroll in medical school.

Any life altering moments that changed the whole course of your life and set you on the path you're on now?

When one of my lecturers in medical school developed an "interest" in me and started pursuing me; I was made to fail my final exams even though my marks were within the top 10 of the batch on the grounds that I "did not bow to authority and had an attitude problem that needed to be adjusted before being allowed to progress to the next year of studies". The simple solution he proposed in order to give me the passing mark I needed to continue in medical school was to spend a night with him. I lodged a report with the university and was told in no uncertain terms that they wouldn't blink an eye to make me redundant but that they couldn't afford to make him redundant. I tried to rally my fellow students to lodge a report and found out that quite a number of the other students had taken the lecturer up on his offer for free coaching and leaked questions in exchange for certain favours. I finally put my foot down and told my parents that I'm done with medical school. After a lot of drama, I ended up being able to pursue legal studies and this week, I'm being called to the Bar as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now, 20 years from now and 30 years from now?

10 years: With a LLM and a MBA, a practicing lawyer and a mother of several toddlers of pre-school age.

20 years: An in house legal counsel and part time academician, a mother of several teenage children.

30 years: A full time academician and a satisfied mother who has raised several educated young adults and is looking forward to retiring and being a mother-in-law and doting grandmother.

Edited by incorrigible - 04 January 2014 at 10:08pm

ap.meenaspainCarynnithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top