Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Originally posted by incorrigible

I wonder if it's proper protocol for the interviewee to pose questions to her interviewers?? LOL

Spain, Meena, have you guys watched "HER"?? Has anyone else in the forum watched "HER"?? Would love to hear what you guys have to say about the movie . . . Big smile

Going to watch it later this week,

I dint get a chance to watch this yet..  Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incorrigible

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! (Page 11)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Well...looks like this episode has come to an end...Thank you Shree for participating and giving us superb answers! ClapClapClap

Any thoughts anyone? Smile

Look forward to seeing you all in the next Koffee with IF!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaincorrigible

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
This episode was really a great deal or me, as I got to know Shree for the first time and we came closer in thoughts...
It was really good having Shree here... Her patience to answer out questions, esp mine, was so nice... She also shared her intellectual property with us...
I feel I missed Roja akka's.. Hope to have part -2 for roja akka... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

Shree,

Excellent answers.. I felt u were answers where from deep inside your heart... Smile Aawwhh shucks . . . Embarrassed Thanks yaar . . . Hug

Yeah, I watched 'suzhal' too.. Richa as the female lead... I think it was her first tamil serial...and there two male leads.. vijay adhiraj and i dnt remember the other one.. It was a good serial.. I watched it for Vijay Adhiraj, had a huge crush on him back then . . . LOL

Oh God, u watched Veerasamy??? Now I know you have such a great and strong heart... Its TR, the complete entertainer, no matter what he does, he makes me laugh so hard, I smack myself in the head . . . ROFL

BTW, guess the month is over and you really enjoyed the koffee with all of us... Ini ninga S a?
I'm waiting for the next Koffee person... Hope I can practice more and ask few more questions... Yup, Shree escape, inimel jolly'ah questions ketka vendiyathan!! Wink

Ini nan indha thread la nan regular a ajar and asking o asking dhan,.. enaku romba pidichu iruku... Hehe, Meena, join the club!! Big smile

ap.meena

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Preparing for the next episode... Questions ready pannanume...

Hope to know more about kaamu... Smile

Edited by ap.meena - 17 February 2014 at 4:44am

incorrigible

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Shree,

Ur apologies are rejected,, As I dnt need them.. Shree: Hug Heart

I havent watched HER yet.. Will watch soon and discuss then,,, After spain's post - waiting to watch it...
Spain.
You got to watch Briyani,, I almost watch all movies... but still i dint watch this one, not sure y.. now I know I was saved... Smile

As soon as Karthikka, Spain and you confirm you've watched HER, I'm starting a thread in Other Topics for discussion!! Big smile PM me you guys, invitation is open ended until accepted . . . LOL

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged

This episode was really a great deal or me, as I got to know Shree for the first time and we came closer in thoughts...
It was really good having Shree here... Her patience to answer out questions, esp mine, was so nice... She also shared her intellectual property with us...
I feel I missed Roja akka's.. Hope to have part -2 for roja akka... Smile

Thank you my dear Meena, I had a lot of fun with you too! Hug We'll be in touch ok?? *stern expression* LOL I will PM you . . . Wink I have complaints about that other forum we both follow! LOL

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Preparing for the next episode... Questions ready pannanume...

Hope to know more about kaamu... Smile

Yayy Kames!! Wuhuu . . . Your turn next, wait and see what your dear Shree has in store for you!! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top