Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

Shree,

I am also not much aware of VR. If you can post a picture there, then I will see if I have some questions for him...

Meena,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3786644&TPN=8

The first picture... Smile

Edited by incorrigible - 28 January 2014 at 7:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spainPallanguzhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! (Page 10)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Meena, please do accept my sincerest apologies for leaving your kostins unanswered for 2 whole long weeks . . . Ouch I went back to my hometown for Ponggal and Thaipusam and someone cut the phone cables in my area so no internet for the whole week . . . OuchThen I got back after Thaipusam to find files had piled up and that there was work related travel scheduled as well . . . Cry And since we're heading towards the Lunar New Year (which is the 2nd most celebrated festival in Malaysia), we had tight deadlines to tie up everything before everyone goes off for their holidays . . . Dead So sorry yaar . . . CryJust became free enough to breathe easy so here I am, holdings my ears and apologising very sincerely for my lapse . . . Ouch

Edited by incorrigible - 28 January 2014 at 7:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spainap.meenaPallanguzhi

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I wonder if it's proper protocol for the interviewee to pose questions to her interviewers?? LOL

Spain, Meena, have you guys watched "HER"?? Has anyone else in the forum watched "HER"?? Would love to hear what you guys have to say about the movie . . . Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spainap.meenaPallanguzhiKarthikka

spain

spain

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I haven't watched "HER" as yet, Shree.
It released only two weeks ago here.

I'm told the movie is an emotionally intelligent, funny love story between a man and a computer (with a female voice).
Even though it sounds stupid, the acting makes you believe the love story is very real and that's why people loved it.

But after watching the movie, people told me how scary it felt to acknowledge how much the computer and internet became part of their personal lives.

How many of us neglect our lives in the real world...just to feel connected and accepted in the cyber world?
How many of us are obsessed with facebook?
How many of us check our emails the first thing in the morning?
How many of us are busy texting someone on our phone instead of making small talk to the stranger next to us?

Then you start to ponder about human wants...human needs...and human relationships.

The movie is an interesting take on love and a turbulent relationship between man and a machine.
But I'm told it's just as romantic as a man-woman love story too! Heart

I haven't watched it as yet...
but I did find time to watch a mentally-retarded Tamil movie called "Briyani" instead! Big smile LOL...
I learnt from this movie a whole bunch of mentally-retarded double-meaning Tamil dialogues... Stern Smile
And the highlight of the movie is you get to see this woman bounce her surgically-enhanced coconuts too!
Should be damn proud to be a Tamilian, I guess.. D'oh

ap.meenaincorrigible

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 29 January 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spain

I haven't watched "HER" as yet, Shree.
It released only two weeks ago here.

I'm told the movie is an emotionally intelligent, funny love story between a man and a computer (with a female voice).
Even though it sounds stupid, the acting makes you believe the love story is very real and that's why people loved it.

But after watching the movie, people told me how scary it felt to acknowledge how much the computer and internet became part of their personal lives.

How many of us neglect our lives in the real world...just to feel connected and accepted in the cyber world?
How many of us are obsessed with facebook?
How many of us check our emails the first thing in the morning?
How many of us are busy texting someone on our phone instead of making small talk to the stranger next to us?

Then you start to ponder about human wants...human needs...and human relationships.

The movie is an interesting take on love and a turbulent relationship between man and a machine.
But I'm told it's just as romantic as a man-woman love story too! Heart

I haven't watched it as yet...
but I did find time to watch a mentally-retarded Tamil movie called "Briyani" instead! Big smile LOL...
I learnt from this movie a whole bunch of mentally-retarded double-meaning Tamil dialogues... Stern Smile
And the highlight of the movie is you get to see this woman bounce her surgically-enhanced coconuts too!
Should be damn proud to be a Tamilian, I guess.. D'oh

Spain, you watched Briyani?? Shocked You?? ROFL Arrey yaar, I'm speechless.. LOL These days, I only watch a Tamil movie once I've gone through its reviews (and that too by credible bloggers and not paid reviewers who glorify crap) and am reasonably sure the movie won't be a waste of my 2 and 1/2 hours! Ouch You should try checking out bbthots.com, very balanced and unbiased reviews.. Thumbs Up Only time I make an exception is when it's a Thalaivar, Thala or Aamir movie.. Embarrassed LOL

Spain, you must let me know as soon as you've watched HER, we'll open a thread and discuss!! Big smile Such a profound, thought provoking and disturbing movie yaar, I'm desperately hunting for people who weren't turned off by it and are willing to jump into a discussion with me.. Day Dreaming

Edited by incorrigible - 29 January 2014 at 6:23pm

spainap.meena

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Shree,

Excellent answers.. I felt u were answers where from deep inside your heart... Smile

Yeah, I watched 'suzhal' too.. Richa as the female lead... I think it was her first tamil serial...and there two male leads.. vijay adhiraj and i dnt remember the other one.. It was a good serial..

Oh God, u watched Veerasamy??? Now I know you have such a great and strong heart...

BTW, guess the month is over and you really enjoyed the koffee with all of us... Ini ninga S a?
I'm waiting for the next Koffee person... Hope I can practice more and ask few more questions...

Ini nan indha thread la nan regular a ajar and asking o asking dhan,.. enaku romba pidichu iruku...

spainPallanguzhiincorrigible

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Shree,

Ur apologies are rejected,, As I dnt need them..

I havent watched HER yet.. Will watch soon and discuss then,,, After spain's post - waiting to watch it...
Spain.
You got to watch Briyani,, I almost watch all movies... but still i dint watch this one, not sure y.. now I know I was saved... Smile

Pallanguzhispainincorrigible

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

I wonder if it's proper protocol for the interviewee to pose questions to her interviewers?? LOL

Spain, Meena, have you guys watched "HER"?? Has anyone else in the forum watched "HER"?? Would love to hear what you guys have to say about the movie . . . Big smile

Going to watch it later this week,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhispainap.meenaincorrigible

Post Reply New Post

Go to top