||TMKOC - Written Updates 1St January,2014 Epi-1306||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 1st January 2014 Written Episode

The Episode starts with the dhol playing in Gokuldhaam and everyone dancing. Popatlal is worried. Everyone have a laugh. Popatlal fools everyone to meet Bulbul. He says my Guru ji told me to say some lines in Bulbul's ears before marriage to have a happy married life. Everyone agree and permit him to go and meet Bulbul. Popatlal comes to Bulbul and talks about Rahul. He says if Rahul does not come, we will be married. Bulbul says I will marry you, I know you, I don't want to know anything more about me.

He says you love Rahul, not me, think again. Bulbul says maybe this is our fate. Popatlal says I m confused, what to do, be happy or sad. Everyone call Popatlal and ask him to come down. Bulbul asks him to go. Popatlal is tensed and comes down. Popatlal sits on the horse and everyone are dacing in the baraat. Popatlal is brought to the mandap. Iyer is doing the video shoot. The women sing a traditional song and bring Bulbul downstairs. Bulbul's mum is happy seeing Bulbul. Popatlal is unable to believe he is getting married.

Babuji asks Popatlal to stay in the mandap. Dayaben asks Bulbul to sit in the doli. Bhide says the mandap is nearby. Dayaben says it will be fun, come. Everyone dance and burn the fire crackers. Bhide gets little hurt by them. Dr. Haathi checks him and says you are safe, don't worry.

Bulbul and Popatlal sit in the mandap. The pandit starts saying the mantras. Everyone look at the couple happily and smiling. Baldev is happy and says I was a fool who tried to change Bulbul's fate. jethalal says I can't believe Popatlal is getting married.

jethalal and Taarak have a talk about Popatlal. jethalal says I can't believe that a girl can run away from her home to marry Popatlal. They joke on Popatlal and laugh. The groom has flowers on his face and it can't be said whether its Popatlal or Rahul.

The pandit ask Bulbul's parents to come for doing Kanyadaan. Baldev and his wife does it. Everyone clap seeing it. Iyer is recording everything. Taarak says Popatlal was eager to get married and now he got married. jethalal asks Iyer to record well.

Taarak's Message:
What will happen now? Where is Rahul? Who is the groom? Will Baldev accept Rahul as his son in law? Stay tuned. Taarak welcomes 2014.

Precap:
The marriage is going on. Someone comes and fires in air and everyone are shocked to see him.
Edited by Proud-India - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
I like Jetha's taunts to Iyer in this track ðŸ˜†

Also It was clear That The Guy in mandap was not Popat but Rahul 😃😉
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for upadate manan n i think the person who fired may be the person whom bulbul marriage was earlier fixed ðŸ˜‰
Proud-India thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishabgosavi

thanks for upadate manan n i think the person who fired may be the person whom bulbul marriage was earlier fixed ðŸ˜‰

Yes may be true...😛😛 Then she will try to harm Bulbul & Rahul will run away & Popat will save her & then Bulbul will say that she will surely marry to Popat only...What say??????
rishabgosavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Yes may be true...😛😛 Then she will try to harm Bulbul & Rahul will run away & Popat will save her & then Bulbul will say that she will surely marry to Popat only...What say??????

yes me too think the same n popatlaal dialogue may be this " agar bulbul ko kuch bhi kiya to main tumhari duniya hila dunga" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

but lets see wt happens ahead
Edited by rishabgosavi - 10 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Yes waiting for tonight

This track is so good ...we lost hope but now again new hopes.

Really nice suspense 😛😛😛
rishabgosavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Yes waiting for tonight

This track is so good ...we lost hope but now again new hopes.

Really nice suspense 😛😛😛

that's true new hope jagrut hua

n here is the hand of person who fired the gun :

_Rohit thumbnail
Yes nice suspense ...but logically the person who fired can only be the person to whom bulbul was supposed to marry before running from house.
rishabgosavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rohit2.0

Yes nice suspense ...but logically the person who fired can only be the person to whom bulbul was supposed to marry before running from house.

that's true rohit 
_Rohit thumbnail
I am sure its rahul in place of popatlal