Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

OS: Rishhton Ka Ilzaam..:Last ch. on p-78 - All rev./com. responded (Page 46)

-deepali17- IF-Stunnerz
-deepali17-
-deepali17-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Originally posted by deepa17

Umeed hain ki at least meri request pe sooch hi gee

will try my best ji

No issues u can post when u feel right .. I will be hitting the sack earlier now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Suvika.

And Suja, I never say that nidhi jo kar rahi hai vo sahi hai..  I think it may happen in real life that people may not forget their first love and still kind of 'love' their spouses.. there is love and then there is LOVE 

I know its wrong, ethically n morally - n I m not saying or justifiying it in any way.. but it CAN happen..  

why do we always expect our fave fictitious characters to be perfect?

dude...am the last person to expect perfection from anyone..esp the characters in a story. i love grey...makes it more interesting...Devis and Devtas don't gel with mortal humans anyway. i just said i am not able to connect with her. thats all..its not a criticism to your story...its me telling about myself...and i am the one who wrote THT...remember Nidhi in that one?? LOL

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

[QUOTE=sshirley][QUOTE=Suvika.

And Suja, I never say that nidhi jo kar rahi hai vo sahi hai..  I think it may happen in real life that people may not forget their first love and still kind of 'love' their spouses.. there is love and then there is LOVE 

I know its wrong, ethically n morally - n I m not saying or justifiying it in any way.. but it CAN happen..  

dude...am the last person to expect perfection from anyone..esp the characters in a story. i love grey...makes it more interesting...Devis and Devtas don't gel with mortal humans anyway. i just said i am not able to connect with her. thats all..its not a criticism to your story...its me telling about myself...and i am the one who wrote THT...remember Nidhi in that one?? LOL
[/QUOTE

ok.. but do go thru the discussion between mudra, deeps and dr. babs from p-39 onwards..i think u will understand... kaafi samajhdaar lagte toh ho aapTongue

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Sizzlerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suvika.

[QUOTE=sshirley][QUOTE=Suvika.

[/QUOTE

ok.. but do go thru the discussion between mudra, deeps and dr. babs from p-39 onwards..i think u will understand... kaafi samajhdaar lagte toh ho aapTongue

i read...last night

sshirley

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Hello ji, hi ji

Looks like you all had a very interesting, lively and healthy discussion..  I am so glad to see thatBig smile

Oh yes was a wonderful experience discussing wd  scholary members like Mudra n Dr. BabsTongue.

will start replying soon..

sshirley

deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Very nice chapter...what will happen next...Confused

Cry both suffering...Dr. Ashutosh and his decisions!!!! Angry

Shocked  Anjani n NO question?

sshirley

deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

[QUOTE=sshirley]I am absolutely liking the kind of stories coming up.. Pansy's thread... (multiple writers wala) and this.

and people here are likes of Deepali Gupta and Doc ji (Babs). Really looking forward for more themes of this realistic natureClapClapClap

Thank u for ur words of apprecaition MudraEmbarrassed It was an honour discussing wd uHug

sshirley

lee_Ashni IF-Rockerz
lee_Ashni
lee_Ashni

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Shirley U are an authoritative writer.
Powerful chapter Shirley. Beautifully planned and executed. Clap Clap Clap

The highlight of this chapter are commanding dialogs, between Ashni.

Felt very bad for Nidhi, who inspite of being married with able Rohan having a very loving family, is not able to manage to dismiss Ashu, her maiden and genuine love.

And Ashutosh in course of their conversation again though unknowingly confessing his love for her.

Good progression of the story, powerful dialogs and frankness of expression touched me Shirley.

Hats off. Keep it up. Clap Clap Clap

sshirley

Go to top