Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS: Rishhton Ka Ilzaam..:Last ch. on p-78 - All rev./com. responded (Page 45)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 25881

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley


Suja, EMA or not, Ashu NEVER hugged her even once yaar.. it was nidhi every time.. n seeing the state she was in, agar vo use door karta toh bhi aap sab bolte ki, couldn't he just comfort her by a light hug? 

Secondly, hug ka sirf ek hi interpretation hota hai kya? come on, it was just a comforting hug, why u reading so much into it..
 
I am sorry, I felt nothing remotely wrong with the hug.. I mean, purely my pov.
 
(Btw, suja, that was a smart ploy to find out if this OS has EMA or not. But better luck next time Wink, okay buddy?LOLLOL)

no Shirls...didn't want to know about the plot. but Nidhi's actions felt wrong. it didn't come out as a comforting hug to me. it was like having a EMA..pyaar ek se karo aur shaadi doosre se..these things def happen in real life. no two ways about it. but i am a firm believer that time and love heals all wounds. And if Rohan is a loving husband, Nidhi should be able to move on. I understand her feelings here. Just saying that i am not able to connect or agree with them. solely my POV. not blaming Nidhi or anything. 
 

[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 8277

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by sshirley


Suja, EMA or not, Ashu NEVER hugged her even once yaar.. it was nidhi every time.. n seeing the state she was in, agar vo use door karta toh bhi aap sab bolte ki, couldn't he just comfort her by a light hug? 

Secondly, hug ka sirf ek hi interpretation hota hai kya? come on, it was just a comforting hug, why u reading so much into it..
 
I am sorry, I felt nothing remotely wrong with the hug.. I mean, purely my pov.
 
(Btw, suja, that was a smart ploy to find out if this OS has EMA or not. But better luck next time Wink, okay buddy?LOLLOL)

no Shirls...didn't want to know about the plot. but Nidhi's actions felt wrong. it didn't come out as a comforting hug to me. it was like having a EMA..pyaar ek se karo aur shaadi doosre se..these things def happen in real life. no two ways about it. but i am a firm believer that time and love heals all wounds. And if Rohan is a loving husband, Nidhi should be able to move on. I understand her feelings here. Just saying that i am not able to connect or agree with them. solely my POV. not blaming Nidhi or anything. 
 

[/QUOTE]
 
 
And Suja, I never say that nidhi jo kar rahi hai vo sahi hai..  I think it may happen in real life that people may not forget their first love and still kind of 'love' their spouses.. there is love and then there is LOVE 
 
I know its wrong, ethically n morally - n I m not saying or justifiying it in any way.. but it CAN happen..  
 
why do we always expect our fave fictitious characters to be perfect?


Edited by sshirley - 05 January 2014 at 8:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 52547

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Originally posted by deepa17

Umeed hain ki at least meri request pe sooch hi gee
 
will try my best ji

No issues u can post when u feel right .. I will be hitting the sack earlier now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 25881

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

[QUOTE=Suvika.
 
And Suja, I never say that nidhi jo kar rahi hai vo sahi hai..  I think it may happen in real life that people may not forget their first love and still kind of 'love' their spouses.. there is love and then there is LOVE 
 
I know its wrong, ethically n morally - n I m not saying or justifiying it in any way.. but it CAN happen..  
 
why do we always expect our fave fictitious characters to be perfect?

dude...am the last person to expect perfection from anyone..esp the characters in a story. i love grey...makes it more interesting...Devis and Devtas don't gel with mortal humans anyway. i just said i am not able to connect with her. thats all..its not a criticism to your story...its me telling about myself...and i am the one who wrote THT...remember Nidhi in that one?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 8277

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

[QUOTE=sshirley][QUOTE=Suvika.
 
And Suja, I never say that nidhi jo kar rahi hai vo sahi hai..  I think it may happen in real life that people may not forget their first love and still kind of 'love' their spouses.. there is love and then there is LOVE 
 
I know its wrong, ethically n morally - n I m not saying or justifiying it in any way.. but it CAN happen..  
 
why do we always expect our fave fictitious characters to be perfect?

dude...am the last person to expect perfection from anyone..esp the characters in a story. i love grey...makes it more interesting...Devis and Devtas don't gel with mortal humans anyway. i just said i am not able to connect with her. thats all..its not a criticism to your story...its me telling about myself...and i am the one who wrote THT...remember Nidhi in that one?? LOL
[/QUOTE
 
 
ok.. but do go thru the discussion between mudra, deeps and dr. babs from p-39 onwards..i think u will understand... kaafi samajhdaar lagte toh ho aapTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Joined: 05 June 2012
Posts: 25881

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Originally posted by Suvika.

[QUOTE=sshirley][QUOTE=Suvika.
 
And Suja, I never say that nidhi jo kar rahi hai vo sahi hai..  I think it may happen in real life that people may not forget their first love and still kind of 'love' their spouses.. there is love and then there is LOVE 
 
I know its wrong, ethically n morally - n I m not saying or justifiying it in any way.. but it CAN happen..  
 
why do we always expect our fave fictitious characters to be perfect?

dude...am the last person to expect perfection from anyone..esp the characters in a story. i love grey...makes it more interesting...Devis and Devtas don't gel with mortal humans anyway. i just said i am not able to connect with her. thats all..its not a criticism to your story...its me telling about myself...and i am the one who wrote THT...remember Nidhi in that one?? LOL
[/QUOTE
 
 
ok.. but do go thru the discussion between mudra, deeps and dr. babs from p-39 onwards..i think u will understand... kaafi samajhdaar lagte toh ho aapTongue

i read...last night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 6457

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Hello ji, hi ji
 
Looks like you all had a very interesting, lively and healthy discussion..  I am so glad to see thatBig smile

Oh yes was a wonderful experience discussing wd  scholary members like Mudra n Dr. BabsTongue.
 
will start replying soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 6457

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Very nice chapter...what will happen next...Confused
 
Cry both suffering...Dr. Ashutosh and his decisions!!!! Angry


Shocked  Anjani n NO question?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sharads SHAITAN nominated in ITA-Last dt-2nd May

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 7   Views: 1466

Armu4eva 7 1466 01 May 2013 at 11:56am by Armu4eva
Os:shiksha/punishment last part page 2

2 3

Author: parmarA   Replies: 19   Views: 2305

parmarA 19 2305 21 April 2013 at 7:07am by Anjani9
The First Scene & the Last Scene

2 3

Author: kaks0211   Replies: 19   Views: 1866

kaks0211 19 1866 31 March 2013 at 10:09pm by parmarA
Last Day Last show.

2 3 4

Author: rajanigandha26   Replies: 27   Views: 2649

rajanigandha26 27 2649 28 March 2013 at 10:24am by JusticeDenied17
Telly Tadka - Last day of KTLK - Pictures Pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 52   Views: 4995

Armu4eva 52 4995 23 March 2013 at 8:57am by hkp11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index