Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Suvika.

dude...am the last person to expect perfection from anyone..esp the characters in a story. i love grey...makes it more interesting...Devis and Devtas don't gel with mortal humans anyway. i just said i am not able to connect with her. thats all..its not a criticism to your story...its me telling about myself...and i am the one who wrote THT...remember Nidhi in that one?? πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

ok.. but do go thru the discussion between mudra, deeps and dr. babs from p-39 onwards..i think u will understand... kaafi samajhdaar lagte toh ho aapπŸ˜›

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sshirley

i read...last night

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello ji, hi ji

Looks like you all had a very interesting, lively and healthy discussion..  I am so glad to see thatπŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes was a wonderful experience discussing wd  scholary members like Mudra n Dr. BabsπŸ˜›.

will start replying soon..

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Very nice chapter...what will happen next...πŸ˜•

😭 both suffering...Dr. Ashutosh and his decisions!!!! 😑

😲  Anjani n NO question?
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Thank u for ur words of apprecaition Mudra😳 It was an honour discussing wd uπŸ€—

lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shirley U are an authoritative writer.
Powerful chapter Shirley. Beautifully planned and executed. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The highlight of this chapter are commanding dialogs, between Ashni.

Felt very bad for Nidhi, who inspite of being married with able Rohan having a very loving family, is not able to manage to dismiss Ashu, her maiden and genuine love.

And Ashutosh in course of their conversation again though unknowingly confessing his love for her.

Good progression of the story, powerful dialogs and frankness of expression touched me Shirley.

Hats off. Keep it up. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Exactly! 🀣,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,

Phir toh mera aur meri Mom ka affair kuch zyaada hee gehra hain 🀣

Deeps Mithee, my goodness!! you gals are on a roll, it seems. Has has ke pet dukh gaya ji..

Oh yes having a ball of a time explaining EMI...Extra Maternal AffairπŸ˜†

@ Mithee...aapka to Exorbitant Maar Affair ho gaya🀣🀣
sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Chapter 1 Review

Thanks for the coveted review Aarti
Shirley, I would say a very good aspect to study... a good 'what if' scenario this is! πŸ˜ƒ

I think, this is almost the only scenario that has not been touched by any os or ff.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Nidhi was dismissed and if we discount everything that happened after that between her and AShu, we can say she was at a wits end at that point wondering where life was going to take her. At that moment being unceremoniously dismissed could also mean the end of her career, but somehow she survived that and has made a career after that. But one thing, going by her feelings and her reaction to Ashutosh after that (here, even though I am ignoring the story I am not ignoring their feelings and I think that is very valid considering this OS is based on those feelings as well) I would say you are trying to look at an extreme scenario here... a scenario where neither Nidhi nor Ashutosh have been able to move on!

Yes Aarti extreme scenario, may be.. but possible... it was first love for both of them.. and it depends on a person's attitude whether they cling on to it, or move on.. here both are unable to move on..

So yes, the first chapter where Nidhi is sitting through the lecture and Q&A and recalling those feelings, one is reminded of the Mumbai conference where there was love, hatred, accusations, frustrations, hopelessness, shinning from her eyes, every time she looked at Ashu. There was even a silent condemnation then, a look that said she knew exactly what he had done and why, a look that said even if he had refused to acknowledge those feeling back then, the very action of dismissing her had revealed them to her. Yet, without his verbal confession there was nothing she could do...

πŸ‘πŸ‘Very well said Aarti.. I think, love, if true, can not be hidden, esp. not from the beloved.. so, yes Nidhi did feel he loved her too.. in fact if u c from that angle, she attended his public appearances on the sly for this very reason.. to gauge his feelings to see something in his eyes..or to try and refute her own feelings... strange I know.. but isn't the human brain  a strange thing? doesn't it work in the strangest manner?

So, yes, I completely understand the background here and after 5 long years hearing him talk of her has now put an end to her suspense, she is now sure what he had felt back then. But then, he is Dr. Hardstone and once he has realized that she had heard him his cover is blown, he is trying to rapidly retreat back into his hole... 

I am glad at least u understand..and understand so so well..

Now will MAllika come in here? She was one of the instigators when Ashu made that decision about Nidhi 5 years back... what happened to her, or do we assume that Ashutosh had cut her off as well? 

wait n watch aarti.

While Ashutosh is true to character here, Nidhi is seems has become harder, as if his rejection has transformed her into a hardstone too! A little difficult to imagine but not impossible. The girl who was once open and free with all here emotions has now hidden away that part of her nature, has become serious, has developed an outer skin. And five years and a great career has made her bolder as well... but Ashutosh's decision has pushed her into an emotional depravity, in a place where she is not true to anyone anymore... she is still silently suffering but is it fair to the man she married??

yes you got that perfectly ryt..  I m overwhelmed that you have got to he depth of my characterization of nidhi so so well.. I m so glad u understand why nidhi is so hard n much bolder= yes u r right breaking of heart 5 yrs ago n that too her first love has hardened her.. n yes success In her career is one of the main reasons why she has gotten bold.

And why do I feel the end here is going to be similar to the movie Ijaazat? Will Nidhi finally move one, taking her leave and blessing from Ashutosh, finally letting go of the past and rady to live her life fully with her new family? i hope so!

wait n watch.. but thanks Aarti, u reminded me of a beautiful movie.. ijaazat.. for now all I can say is wait n see how I take it fwd.

rhanks a lot Aarti
sshirley thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

😲  Anjani n NO question?

are haan, ye toh maine socha hi nahi..

but ye anjani ka id toh hijack nahi ho gaya?
PMithalee thumbnail

nidhi married to rohan so ashu ka kya hoga?
Ashu ke liye Mithee hai queue, if you want, you too
can join the queue.
waiting for next!

No No No... I am not in any queue!!!!!
Hamare pyaar ko pyaar hee rehne do usse kisi rishte ka naam ya queue main rehne ka ilzaam na do!!! 😳

Hum na kabhi queue main the na hongey...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Pardeshi.Mithu - 10 years ago