Arhi OS : Love Unspoken [ Thank You Note : Pg 14 ] - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful OS Mints, loved it, all thanks to Vandana!!
Happy Birthday Vandana. Hope you are having a fun filled day!!
Happy birthday, Vandana!! And what a beautiful gift we all have recieved on your birthday...

Your OS made me feel so warm and lovely... a perfect beginning to the New Year! I really wish IPKKND had gone on and we had witnessed this phase of their life!
Well if not on the screen we are certainly enjoying it through the writings of you wonderful writers!!

Happy New Year!
Such a feel good story, a perfect birthday gift to V!!

Minty, the beauty of this story lies in the simplicity of it. Just a few hours of event, but the thoughts of Khushi and Arnav's nature through her eyes, were so satisfactorily conveyed.

His eyes, his voice, his anger, his caring nature, his love for his family, his fierce sense of protection for Khushi, his remorse, his guilt, his insecurity, his love, his passion, his respect, she has had and seen everything. A flawed but loveable man, her husband, her laad governor, her Arnavji...He has every reason to be loved thus.

Waiting for Part 1 of your 3S.

Itna late ho gai main
Res😳

Edited!

Badi behen, it was a very heart warming OS. Someone has rightly said 'Actions speaks louder than words' and here the same was done by arnav, and khushi his wife, his soul mate understood everything, all of his little gestures to make amends. Keeping them true to their characters, it was a very well written OS. 👏⭐️
Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago
Oh, and happy birthday, Vandana!! 🤗 
First of all Happy Birthday Vandana.😊🥳
Keep smiling and rocking!!!

Mints!!! This was beautiful.
I really loved this OS. This was amazing. the way you described their bond, his love with Khushi's thoughts was awesome. I loved this writing style of yours.
And you so beautifully and aptly picked the incidences from their past be it office or their forced marriage. you know that one moment of Khushi's hand hurting in the poolside door, Arnav's concern and Khushi at that time ignoring his concern for his harsh words and the forced marriage - always made me think. I always wondered if Khushi would play back that scene in her mind and discover how worried he was for even when he said he hated her.
True words were never his strength but whatever little he said he said it with intensity and honesty (if we ignore the few instances).
Be it the true, soft, confession "I Love You" over the phone or the intense, passionate one with "I Love You Dammitt"
Arnav Singh Raizada always loved Khushi Kumari Gupta later Singh Raizada and his love was always mutual even when they fought.
Mints it's amazing. I'm looking forward for more of your stories now.
this was beautiful...loved it
A very soft, simple, serene read and very beautifully written :)
Kuch Bhi na Kaha aur keh Bhi gaye...
He really doesn't need words.
His actions are a proof enough.
It's always amazing to see a supportive husband, someone who takes pride in his wife's achievements.
It's a feel good story.