Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: udaymanyata07

thanks...brilliant...amazing

thank u dear πŸ€—
akdhadeewaanii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ammijaan ki wajah se...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
bhala koi aise chup chup ke jata h apne bachho ko dekhne...marium makaani hameeda begum...bad manners..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chalo aapne kch a6a kara diya..πŸ˜›finally she said..begum h hum aapki..😳😳
nice update dearπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sw123

nice updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank u so much πŸ€—
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya931

Ammijaan ki wajah se...πŸ˜‰
bhala koi aise chup chup ke jata h apne bachho ko dekhne...marium makaani hameeda begum...bad manners..πŸ˜†
chalo aapne kch a6a kara diya..πŸ˜›finally she said..begum h hum aapki..😳😳
nice update dearπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awww Sherya πŸ€— 
Thank u so much darling πŸ€—
thanks for d support πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
   Chapter 12 - Their First Kiss 

Hey all my lovely Readers and Supporters πŸ€—I am back again with a new chapter of my Fan Fiction last few days i was so busy and i was doing updates after 3-4 days and many of you stated that i am getting very lazy πŸ˜³ so sorry for it !  i would be further busy for my exams but i will update as in the beginning i used to  i hope you all 
would be happy now 

It would be very undigested thing to hear for all that though they hated each other but in spite of that how beautifully their hatred turned into love one day ! But this kiss was before their love ! it was the first thing which turned every thing beautiful in their lives !
This kiss was kissed at the time of their hatred for each other !

It was so cold ... Everyone in the palace was taking their shawls on ... some sitting beside the fire for heating their bodies ... But Jodha was having different feelings ! She thinks that this cold is to enjoy and that is why she tooks off her shawl and doesn't wear it ! Jalal comes and saw her without shawl ! He went to her " Yeh aap kya ker rahe ha ? apni shawl kyun utar de ? " He asked shockedly .. Jodha " Hamari zindagi hamari marzi " she said with Anger .. Jalal looked at her with anger and replied " per ab aap  hamari begum ha ! aur aapka khayal rakhna hamara farz hai "

Suddenly it started raining ! The rain came with thunder and lighting ! Jodha smiled seeing the rain , she forgot all her anger at once and went out to get wet in the rain !
Jalal was amazed " Kis mitti ke bane hain Jodha Begum ! " he was confused on her different reaction because every one was shivering with cold breeze and it rained now and she went to get wet in the rain ! He ran after her and gets himself reach out of the touch of the rain and shouted at him " Jodha Begum ! Andar aiye ! kya ker rahe ha aap ! " Jodha said " humein bohot anand aa raha ha Shehnesha " she wasn't noticing him at all ! Jodha was dancing and singing in the rain ...

Tum Jo aye Zindagi ma baat bangaye !
Ishq mazhab ishq meri zaat ban gaye !
Sapne teri chahton ke .. Sapne teri chahton ke 
dekhti hoon ab gaye ! din ha sona aur chandi raat ban gaye !

Jalal was lost in her beauty and he was left speechless ! but still he was tentioned about her , she would fall ill ! He again asked her but she refused ! Suddenly , Jodha gets fainting feelings ! but Jalal took her inside and her body has got cold ! Jalal said " Ya khuda ! Jodha begum toh thandi bad gaye ! Kisi ke baat sunti nahe  ha " ..
He orders to bring Hakim Sahiba soon ! Hamida Bano , Ruqaiyya , Maham , and Hakim Sahiba arrives !

Hakim Sahiba touches Jodha and said " Yeh toh thandi pad chuki hai " Jalal was so worried along with Hamida Bano , Maham was so happy ! she thought " lagta ha aaj Jodha Begum ke zindagi ka akhri din ha " she smiled evily ... Hamida Bano asked her 
" Kya hua Jodha Begum ko ? Bataiye " Hakim Sahiba  replied " in ka khoon aur jism dono thande pad chuke hain " she asked everyone that she wants to talk to Jalal alone ! Ruqaiyya said " Hum yahe ruke ge " but she refused .. Jalal orders her to go out ! Ruqaiya was burning with jealousy and anger !

Hakim Sahiba  told Jalal that he is the one who can help Jodha to get back and save her life ! Jalal asked how ? she replied " inke pati hai aap aur aap behtar jante ha ke kya karna chahiye " and she left ! Now Jalal was  confused whether to keep his promise or save her life ! but he chosed to save her life !He sat beside her ! Holds her hand and caresses it ! and said " humein muaf ker diye ga Jodha Begum lakin aapke wade se ziada aapki zindagi hamare liye maine rakhti ha " and he moves closer to jodha ! and kissed her on lips ! He was lost in that first kiss , he tastes her lips so sweet ! suddenly , Jodha gets back in her sense and she saw Jalal kissing her , she was amazed to see it , she was too getting sensual but she pushed him back and gets up
breathes heavily and said " Shehnesha !!!! yeh aapne kya kerdiya " she cried loudly !
she went near to him and said " kyun ? akhir kyun kara aapne hamare saath yeh kyun "

Kehne ko JASHN-E-BAHARA ha 
Ishq yeh dekh ke hairaan ha
phoolon se khushboo khafa khafa ha 
gulshan ma ...

Jalal said Suniye Jodha Begum and he tries keeping his hand on her shoulder but she ran from there , crying ! when she left , everyone sees her crying ! Jalal too felt bad for her ! everyone comes inside AND asks him questions ...
Ruqaiyya " kya hua Jalal ? yeh ro kyun rahe thi ? "
Maham " kya hua inko ? "
Jalal shouted ! Humein akela chod de aur Jodha Begum ko bhi ! Koi unse kuch nahe pouche ga warna humse buda koi nahe hoga ! Everyone left .. guessing what can be the reason !

Precap : Jalal explains Jodha the situation he was standing between !

So this was taken from the real past track of JA ! πŸ˜† I hope u all won't mind bus difference itna ha ke Jalal ne Jodhu ko kiss kiya aur drama ma nahe :D 
If you like it please hit like and comment πŸ˜³
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mehak my darling this is fantastic !!! 
Jodha dancing in the rain and Jallu lost in her beauty aww so cute ... 
Oh no she fell ill ... Wasn't expecting that btw ... 
It was a good change .. Loved it ..
Damn Ruku juz go out give them some privacy yaar ... 
So this is how they had their first kiss ??? 
And of course she had to wake up when he kiss her ... 
How awkward must it be for Jalal ... 
Hoping that in the next chapter Jodha will understand that Jalal had no other choice ... 
Edited by VincyAnne - 10 years ago
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks..brilliant..well done
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Dear !! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
It was really good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by Mishika123 - 10 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3