Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

oneofthegirls

Groupbie

oneofthegirls

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I only have two suspects as to who killed umang.

Tripti - She seems jalousie of umang and Radha. so she could have killed umang maybe because he was starting to like Radha a little but so she got jalous and killed him and blackmailed Gopi to take the blame .

Meera - Am sorry to say this but I just have a feeling.  Gopi would not take a serious blame such as murder on herself, she would want the killer to be brought to justice unless its her daughter. what mother would not protect her daughter. I think someone was careless and left the knife around and meera picked if up and toddled into umang's room and stabbed him by accident.  As we all know that toddlers don't know anything and would pick up anything their see. So gopi comes to the room and sees what meera has done and cleans her up, wipes the knife to remove Meera's DNA and hold it in her hands and screams so everyone can come and she confesses.

Gopi would not protect a murderer unless she was protecting Meera because what parent would not take the blame on themselves to protect their child's mental health and reputation in future. And of course if the truth came out Gopi would know that Urmila and some others wont let Meera live in peace as their would always taunt her about this mistake she committed in her childhood.

And I don't think its urmila since she is acting suspicious, she might be many things but not a murderer.

Am sorry to be saying this about a child but its just my suspicions. Why else would Gopi take the blame?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27Viru_NeutroginaRainbowcatxoAnitaholicNISHADEEPANJ4.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Killer Suspects tripti and Meera" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
You could be right ...umang did pinch meera and made her cry   ...     umang was asleep and meera come in and stabed umang ... that sound good to me ,,,,,,  thanks ...I agree with you 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

oneofthegirlsNancyAjramRainbowcatxoViru_Neutrogina

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I was also thinking the same thing regarding Meera. I also thought that maybe Meera accidentally murdered Umang. This is what might have happened. Maybe Meera went into Umang's room and like you had said, there was a knife lying on the ground so she picked it up and since she is a toddler she does not know anything so she might have stabbed Umang and just in time Gopi comes into Umang's room and observes that Meera had accidentally murdered Umang so as she does not want Meera to suffer, she takes the blame for murdering Umang upon herself. I had a suspicion that Meera might be the murderer because Gopi kept looking at Meera sorrowfully and Meera was crying. I had also thought the same thing you had in mind about how Meera might have murdered Umang. 

However, I do not want Meera to be the murderer because that would just ruin the whole storyline. Meera would get blamed repeatedly when she grows older. Also, Urmila would keep bringing up that Meera is the murderer making Meera feel guilty. I hope that Meera is not the murderer. I hope the murderer is somebody else like Tripti. And good suspicion! I had this is mind earlier but I wasn't too sure about it. But maybe Meera did kill. I hope she didn't.

Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 01 January 2014 at 12:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viru_Neutrogina

Serena.V

Goldie

Serena.V

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Well its quiet possible. Remember she wanted a gun as a present? LOL

NancyAjram

NancyAjram

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

You could be right ...umang did pinch meera and made her cry   ...     umang was asleep and meera come in and stabed umang ... that sound good to me ,,,,,,  thanks ...I agree with you 

ROFL

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Somehow, with the way the cvs think, it could be Meera.  But then I get thinking which, for me is a very bad thing to do LOL.  Meera is such a young child.  I don't think she would have the strength to deliver such a fatal blow.  Compared to Umaang she is a feather.

NancyAjram

NancyAjram

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Somehow, with the way the cvs think, it could be Meera.  But then I get thinking which, for me is a very bad thing to do LOL.  Meera is such a young child.  I don't think she would have the strength to deliver such a fatal blow.  Compared to Umaang she is a feather.

SNS , the unexpected and unrealistic is possible .
It is SNS!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Viru_NeutroginaAnitaholicXarina

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NancyAjram

Originally posted by Xarina

SNS , the unexpected and unrealistic is possible .
It is SNS!!LOL
LOL  Meera could be the resident Chucky.  Urmila had better watch out.  Most of the writers live in cuckoo land anyhow.  Be interesting to see who they pin this on. Confused  LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top