Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
PRE_SUMMARY: Writing about how Veera gets to know some key truths, what she does, and final answer to OS title.

EXPECT-----------BREAK MOMENTS WHERE I RANT MY THOUGHTS WHILE WRITING LIVE

it was a great day passed for Veera, started off by getting sight and blessings of her Veerji and Mum Ratan. Things could not be any better when she also got her acceptance E-mail from a London university, and she was on cloud nineπŸ˜ƒ. 
Even more happiness was to follow by confirming with Karan that they would be going to the same uni abroad. And the party later that night organised by Baldev was over, and she had a great time with Karan dancing, but was rather surprised to not be so angry with baldev, instead she was just laughing out the fun they all had. The fact that her Veerji also danced with Gunjan surprised herπŸ˜†, and she just felt there was something between them, too clouded to tell so soon. 

With all these thoughts she went off for the day, good night everyone and went to bed. 

BREAK--------------------Hmm. ..   I so much wanna go into Ranjan OS, but for now my mind has refused, so its gonna be Veera Non stop!!! 

She woke up early in the morning to go to the Gurdwara, and seek God's blessings, while on the way , she met up with Karan, and they both headed that way. Meanwhile, Ranvi was in a dilemma on how he was going to not only pay back the loan he got from the bank by mortgaging their house but also Veera's student loan. He was alone in his fields, and sang his heart out, expressing his dilemma. "kya kare"😭

Veera returned home for breakfast but could not help overhearing a conversation between Chaiji and Ratan. "How will my poor son handle all this dept, Chaiji" Ratan cried out, "we have already mortgaged our house, thinking that we will free our land, but now Veera studies are still not complete. I agree that I am a bit harsh in this matter, but why does it always have to be with Veera. Ranvi , until today has lived his life for Veera, ave up on a better education so Veera cuold have it, postponed his Papa ji's dream just for Veera's dream. Chaiji, I personally dont even know if my son has his own dreams, I only see him fulfilling other people's dreams, and never lets out his emotions to anyone, especially not Veera. Chaiji, at least even Veera should have thought about this. Education is limitless, but this does not meant that you pursue it non-stop, at least she should have taken a break, and helped Ranvi out. " 

Then Chaiji goes, "par Ratan, Veera has no fault in this, she has been kept oblivious to the harsh truths of our financial strains, and the pressure on her brother. Ranvi does not want to even let Veera know because he knows Veera will then refuse to study further. What can we do??, I think it will be best to leave everything to God and hope he intervenes to get all troubles out of the way, Ohh Rabjiii, meri Veera, aur puttar Ranvi ki zinadgi mein sare dukh nikaldo"" (I am soo bad at writing punjabi/Hindin in text, soo soo bad)

Veera had just been struck by all this, too much to take in, there were all types of emotions flowing through her at this time, confusion that she was kept out of the loop of financial strain, fear for the immense pressure on her VeerJi who would always put up a smiley face for her whenever she was there, and always did all he could do to complete her dreams, and immense anger that she never really gave anyone else a thought. She was mad that she never thought about her VeeriJi's ambitions, she only remained happy on her sucesses that were solely in place due to her VeerJi's sacrifices. She recalled her Veerji saying that she should not have to leave education due to financial hardships, and was in total awe of her brother, yet a profound trust kept him assured that his sister would fulfil their papa ji's dreams in the future. πŸ‘πŸΌ

BREAK----------------------------First time I am writing with fat text, and i feel wierd, i hope its not too long, i write too much i think , lets see how this goes 

Veera ran out of the house and into the backyard, where they would normally keep their papa ji's horse. She sat down on some haystack and began churning out solutions in her mind, about what she should do now, since the task of convincing her brother to agree for her not going abroad tremendous one. She reemmbered how her Veerji was adamant about gettin her to just Delhi in the first place. 

Ranvi meanwhile was just sitting in his fields, with his mini-guitar (forgot what that was called) , and was busy assuring himself that he will find a way out of the problems that lay ahead of him. Veera then got in touch with karan and asked him to come round and bring his laptop with him, as well as his phone for internet connectivity. Upon Karan's arrival, she did not want to rant about her problems too much, but just told him that she was going to arrange for a deffered entry into university, and would spend the time off with her Veer Ji helping out back home to get all the financial hardships turned to history. Karan was mad, yet confused as to why this happened. Veera was lost while using the laptop, and before Karan could react, she had changed her university status to deffering entry, and this had been accepted within a few minutes confirmed via e-mail. (believe me this happens, I have done this!!!)

BREAK ----------------------- Oh so now I begin to get confused each time i get to main parts, but I am sorta angry at Karan for some reasons so will vent it out on him, Rarrr

Veera and Karan then headed into the house, where chaiji was busy knitting a sweater for Veera, while Ratan was gettin lunch ready. Veera was unusually silent, and did not respond to few calls from her Chaiji, until Karan shaked her. Veera gav eout a mid-sized smile and said she will be right back. and headed into her room, and cried, while holding a picture of her and her veerji. "Veer Ji, I WILL NOT LET YOU FACE THESE HARD SHIPS ALONE!!, I WILL Be there by our FAMILY's SIDE, till everything IS SOLVED!! " she strongly proclaimed!! 

Practical Karan was there thinking about how Veera was psyched about going to uni abroad, and even remembered her saying that her brother had obtained a loan agreement from the university and all was set. He then talked to Veera for a while and said that if all had been arranged, loans and whatever else, she should not have let this chance slip from her hands, her Veerji would handle everything back home. Veera shouted at him "Why my Veer Ji alone, He has single handedly done so much for me, and I cant even fix these few things for him? How can I be so selfish. I have clearly thought about this matter, and LOGICALLY based on the current situations, I am certain that my papa ji's dream can be fast tracked within 4 months, and the rest of the year out will be dedicated to working hard to repay the loan by helping my Veeriji as much as I can. This is the least I can do. I am sure Rabji will help me, since to keep everyone happy, I will tell my Veerji about my deferred entry but also reassure him that I will not give up my own dreams, Because I know that my Veer Ji will not accept this. "

Karan after a while left , and was walking towards Baldev's house. He was also wondering how Veera will break the news to Ranvi and her Chaiji and mum, since she took a very hasty decision. Ranvi meanwhile was gettin back home, and seemed in a very jolly mood in pubilc, saying to his friend Dalbir that "Yaaara, everything will be fine now, I am sure that with what I have planned we will manage to handle everything. " Karan, in a state of mental tenseness, thought that Ranvi had told Veera off from going abroad, and was putting pressure on his sister to stay in the village, and build an agricultural school. 

BREAK ------------------What follows might not satisfy you all, coz I am surely not convinced by what I am writing, but will still rant it all out, !! well blurt it out!!! 

He approached Ranvi and said "Wah!! Bhai ho to aisa, jo apni Behen ke sapno ko todne ke liye, uske upar zimedarion ka bhooj dalta ho". 😑Gunjan was close by , so was Baldev, and they both approached karan, Ranvi and Dalbir. Karan accused Ranvi of being selfish and materialistic, that he was making Veera waste her potential. Ranvi was taken by shock with Karan's aggressive behavior, and kept quiet lookin around trying to think what the matter was. Veera meanwhile (i use mean while tooo much, any other word? = averagewhile LOL, no seriously in the meantime,, no damn MEAN again)

Gunjan intervened and told Karan to shut up, and that he knew nothing about Ranvi and Veera, and was making irresponsible and irregular mad claims about Ranvi, and that if he does not stop she would step on his tongue!! Baldev meanwhile was enjoying this drama, hoping that it would lead onto Veera Karan break up, and he would get more out of Karan as a "business partner" with least Veera interference. 

Veera as i was on about lol, was heading into the scene, on a errand to just get some onions needed to prepare dinner later that night. karan was fuming, and telling Ranvi that Veeera was giving up on her chance to fulfil her dream just so that she could help him out, and was asking him if he was happy now. ranvi told him he had no clue about what Karan was on about, and was still looking pretty confused. 

Veera rushed in and shouted at Karan to ZIP IT. and questioned him why he was interfernig in her personal family matters. She also told him that whatever she was doing was out of her own free will and that no one presured her to come to her decision. Karan refused to back, and said "this Ranvi is too self-centred, Veera you ". . . . ..  CHAPAT!!!😲 Veera landed a massive well trimmed palm slap onto Karan's left JAW, which was (dont need to say this but) enough to get Karan to shut up, and regain senses. Baldev was over the moon, closer to Mars realy, and just to be his evil self, he dropped in the drama to bad mouth Veera. As soon as Baldev shouted Veera, Ranvi turned and looked at him and that was enuf to make Baldev back off trembling. 

Ranvi then told everyone to disperse, and made time for Veera to explain the whole matter to him. He felt terrible that Veera had already postponed her university entry, and had already made up her mind. SHe also told him that her decision was irreversible, and begged her Veerji that he should let her share some of his burden, and that they could together solve all the hard ships faced. Ranvi was no match to make Veera change her mind, and agreed very reluctantly. Karan was recovering from the blast he just survived, and apologised to Ranvi , and Veera for his uneccessary outbreak. 

BREAK::: --------------- sorry Karan lovers, and sorry for my bad quality writin here, i am not satisfied withi this past part, will try to wrap up soon now, 

Upon reaching home this news had already spread like wildfire to Ratan and CHaiji, Ratan was feeling relieved on the inside, and this also showed, as she was just about to go and give Veera a  big hug, but paused instantly, and just put her hand on Veera's Shoulder. Ranvi then quickly hugged them both, Veera and his mUm, and Veera was smiling to herself, and CHaiji coud not help but go to her Son's picture and say that he must have done some good deeds to have been blessed with such understanding and strong kids as Ranvi and Veera!! 

Karan came over in about 3 days later, and asked Ranvi what he and his friend Dalbir were on about, and Ranvi explained to him that Balbir had found a merchant for their harvest, who was willing to import to foreign countries. The family heard this and were all smiles. 

Gunjan and Baldev also got home, with Baldev fuming to himself a always, and even refused to have dinner that night. While Gunjan was still thinking about the things she said to Karan when he burst upon Ranvi, and was also glad that it all turned out well for Ranvi, and wished that Baldev could become even quarter the brother that Ranvi was to Veera. 

THE END...

Ultimate answer to Veera Abroad or NOT= Yes, but not NOW!! 

Final comments: I just felt like making Karan rant his anger over Veera having to be principal at a agricultural school, and a arguiment between Veera and Karan about this, where Veera would argue that Agriculture is and will always be the backbone to successful Industrial progress, since it forms the backbone of FOOD, the main asset to life, and that optimizing and industrialising of agriculture and teaching these concepts to pupils in their school would strengthen not only the Agricultural communities, but also set and example to other societies and communities, that the optimisation of agricutural practices can lead to better yields not only produciton wise, but also economically. 

(Dunno what i just wrote, hope yuo guys get the point, and If you guys DID get to this POINT, Many thanks, and PLEASE rate/ like, comment ad support this further!! many thanks to all readers again for getting to this point)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing OS

Really enjoyed it loved the part where Veera slapped Karan how dare he say bad things about Ranvi... glad Veera deffered her entry... RanVeera will fullfil there fathers dream

Really nice OS I understood all the hindi bits you done great job do write more
sana2511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome writting yaar nice...πŸ‘
Vinder90 thumbnail
thanks sana and anam, i tried to write as fast as i cud while the thoughts were in my brainz, 
many thanks for the encouragements :p
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowww

amazingly written !!
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Wonderful Os!
Continue soon...if possible write VeeBa story too!
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

Wonderful Os!
Continue soon...if possible write VeeBa story too!

thanks, even forgot I wrote an OS at one point lol πŸ˜† 
I will give a go to VeeBa as soon as they hit the right strings in me πŸ˜†
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vinder my friend how u doing πŸ˜ƒ i am so happy to read your os's  again  and to those who have not read his stories  i truly recommend this guy he is a genuis story teller πŸ‘πŸ‘
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamzin43

Vinder my friend how u doing πŸ˜ƒ i am so happy to read your os's  again  and to those who have not read his stories  i truly recommend this guy he is a genuis story teller πŸ‘πŸ‘

wow, well Im fine, and great to c u again on this side of if tamzin πŸ˜ƒ I had been off IF for over a year till I cud not resist Veera and returned back πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Vinder90 - 10 years ago