Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Dewdrops.ShaKun

IF-Rockerz

Dewdrops.ShaKun

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Prologue

Tormented that was the condition I was in after Krivisha left me. Two years have passed since she's gone my childhood friend, my best buddy and my first love. It was her birthday, I had grandly proposed her and she had accepted it with happiness.

I was drunk that night, shouting I love you, Krivisha' I drove the car. Under the effect of alcohol I hit my car with another vehicle which turned out to a drastic road accident.

We both were taken to a nearby medical hospital due to fate I survived but she couldn't. When I went to see her she was taking her last breaths and I was responsible for her condition. She didn't say anything much but before going she had taken promise from me that even after she's gone I won't blame myself for whatever happened and be the same charmer Reyaansh

I had been keeping this promise alive from past two years.

Celebrations... there are many reasons to celebrate, many occasions too. New Year celebration is like a public birthday. I celebrated it very grandly because 1st January is my birthday and this year also the plan was same.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy Birthday Reyaansh." My friends shouted in the club. I opened the champagne bottle pouring it in glasses, when an idea struck my friend Vicky's mind. "Guys Birthday bumps, 22" These ideas's can come in only his brain.

"No" I said but they were too excited for throwing me up in the air. "At least four?" and I had to agree with them. "Okay"

They lifted me and threw me up in the air. I was able to see people sitting on 1st floor of the duplex. "With all might... with all strength" were the hoots. When the fourth time they threw me up I saw a girl sitting there in Sari (her look) writing something in her diary.

"Why did you stop the bumps?" I asked. "You said only four." Sharon gave a confused look.

"Complete it guys, 22. Come on..." They threw me up and I admired that girl. She was so engrossed in writing that didn't bother about the noise around. Again when I went up she wasn't sitting there. "Stop... Stop..." I said. "Why? We finished only 7"

"I had told only four" and I ran up the stairs but couldn't find her around leaving them behind, confused.

On the bar with the other boys of my gang I told about her. "Sari... guys she was wearing a sari to this place. I like it, I like a lot. She was writing something seriously like preparing for an exam." I kept on blabbering about her. "She must be a journalist" Swayam said.

"By the way who was more beautiful? Girl or her Sari" Vicky asked with curiosity. "I loved the combination of Sari and that girl both complimented each other very well but she just vanished before I could catch up with her. You know guys her face, it was too similar to Krivisha."

"Rey I guess you've consumed too much of alcohol, that's why she seemed like Krivisha to you" Swayam took the glass from my hand. "Swayam its not alcohol its coke and I'm telling you guys she seemed like Krivisha"

"It's not possible."

"Excuse me... can you pass me the tissues." Someone said from behind. It was her, Sari girl "Hey tissues" I took out the tissues and gave it to her. "Thanx"

The boys had their mouth open, "Yeh... to... Yeh to..." Nilesh stammered. "I had told you... she's almost like Krivisha." I took two glasses of fruit punch and walked to the table where she sat. "Happy new year" I took seat in front of her and kept the glasses on the table.

"Reyaansh... my name is Reyaansh."

"Hmm" she said but neither once she looked up. "Your name?" I asked.

"Why?" Nothing good came to my brain to get her name. "My sister's wedding, I want you to invite you for that." I hit myself mentally for such a silly reason. "Marriage date?" she asked. "Actually I don't have a sister at all. I lied to talk to you. Sorry"

She kept her diary aside, "Okay talk"

"Party is really nice. Rocking isn't it?" I just gave a try to impress her. "I don't like parties" A straight reply came from her side. "Then what are doing here?"

"Just to accompany my best friend" I was about to ask more from her when suddenly she got up to leave and I followed her to find out Why. "Hey...wait wait... you were talking to me nicely then why did you leave suddenly?" she tried to get me aside of her way. "Hey I'm not drunk? What's the problem?"

"Actually I got a message from my friend. She's waiting outside I need to go." She glared at the entrance door. "At least tell your name."

"I'm Kria and Bye." She ran out of the club. I quickly took my phone and clicked a photo of her.

I went back to my friends, "Rey, boys told everything. Did you get any info about her? Was she impressed by you?" Girls pounced on me and I talked straight to Swayam. "Hey, you know the manager of the club right? I want the address of that sari girl, it would be there in the records of entry passes."

"Hmm I can the address but what's her name?" he asked.

"Kria"

Here ends my update...

Likes and comments Plz

The story is based on Love story 1970 by Eric Segal and a telugu movie Oy! 

Edited by Dewdrops.ShaKun - 28 June 2014 at 3:08pm

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29bhakti15varshitha.h.nkriayasskreyacuteeangelash96reahalmoni94SweetsugarplumFareedaArShavaishkreyashivangi1112Ada_Arshakasya123dilkriyareydollyduapinkypanrockskriyaansh.reyamgrungta11myarshaaanya_arshaKiarawinget16justthestars7killerbinnystar94srujanahpvrnspn.92keetha...preciuspearl..ANVESHA..AabhiArShanavya_arshanina.taareydivyani.arshaprinum-Monika-Kriyansh.Poojaramya.srik.sweetanki_22alex754kreya204NoMoreUsing-FrozenRain-cool_star14Meesocutetashug9kriapatelkrazyarshashiksha_03reyaditirolisiddhantSweetDevil_KRshelly_Arsha-Raj--vaishnavimuralCrazy_Arshi--swathy--don girlsmonakhan.ArShiDelenaPinkpearly--RAINA--LuvAly_KriYanshjas112daisydee425Roxxy47sadafarshaPihu.k11princessSoniaunishazsweetydiyafrienKUSHA14--Shukti--...Mallu...Pumpkinnbasket_101yogini64-Blackheart-RiyaArShaKapoorkritzzz_ArSharamya.reddyPrincess_DevilNash..Angelic.x.ChaosakankshaArsha-reine-lovely7010anjali22Cookieliciousluv_arshadancersqueen-Blind.Dance-KriYaansh960kuhu_ArshaInfinities.Optimism.chand91Madhu_ArShaaishu3003-spongy--Ocean.eyes-nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When a man loves... KriYaansh SS *temporarily paused*" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanju_arsha

IF-Stunnerz

sanju_arsha

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
res

-reine-

IF-Sizzlerz

-reine-

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Res
unres..

haye new work yayay..

haye dii awsum update..

haye kriya in saari awsum..

rey haha..baat karne keliye kya kya soch sakta hai..

haye rey gonna find her adress nice..

update soon dii

Edited by Abhilashaarsha - 05 January 2014 at 6:29am

Princess_Devil

IF-Rockerz

Princess_Devil

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
reshhh
unres...
amazing start aruuu...
awwiee mukti as krivisha...
love this rey Big smile
kriya in saree wo bhi club maiii,interesting...
b'day bump wala scene was damm funny LOL
kuch bhi bahana lekar chala gaya rey kriya ke paas...
finally he know her name n pic bhi liya usne...
love to read more..
update soon...
love ya Hug

Edited by Princess_Devil - 01 January 2014 at 1:54pm

RiyaArShaKapoor

IF-Rockerz

RiyaArShaKapoor

Posted: 01 January 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I so love it ^_^

kuhu_Arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

kuhu_Arsha