Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Clues which indicates that Popatlal will marry Bulbul

jack4156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I really want that Popatlal marry Bulbul. I found some clues which indicates that he will marry her this time :-
1) in a e24 video, at the wedding, the person who is sitting at the right side of Bulbul have a umbrella which only Popatlal takes with him.

2) I don't think that the show will make joke of their marriage at the temple.

3) as a new year gift, they will get Popatlal married. 

4) Not a good reason but TKMOC wikipedia page (updated on 31st dec) shows that Popatlal is married with Bulbul.

5) the development team must not be stupid that after attracting a lot of viewers in this track, they will get popatlal unmarried and create a huge disappointment. 

6) In SBS segment, I cannot see Rahul anywhere but its shown clearly that Popatlal will be sitting in the marriage. Now how they are gonna replace Popatlal with Rahul ? and when is he coming ?

The show is getting too many responses about this marriage.

One more thing, three shows of Sab TV are having love story tracks these days which includes TKMOC πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this post. To be honest, I am really confused. The makers have created nice suspense.
and wikipedia is never a trusted resource as it is modified by anyone who may read a news here and there.

your other points are good but again they are speculations. So let's wait and see how the story unfolds.

I have already lost interest in the track. How much they are stretching!!
jack4156 thumbnail
@devica, do you know what's the real name of Rahul ?
and What would you guess about my 1st point ?

BTW, its TMKOC not TKMOC on my post, sorry for mistake.
artifacts thumbnail
Do you mean the name of the actor who plays Rahul ? 

And yes I said you have good valid point there. Usually TMKOC does not come with any bloopers. If the marraige comes true which I hope then well, we have a lot to celebrate.

And a warm welcome to you on this forum ! Hope you stay here. 
Edited by devica - 10 years ago
jack4156 thumbnail
Originally posted by: devica

Do you mean the name of the actor who plays Rahul ? 

And yes I said you have good valid point there. Usually TMKOC does not come with any bloopers. If the marraige comes true which I hope then well, we have a lot to celebrate.

Yes, the name of the actor who plays Rahul role.
artifacts thumbnail
I don't know but I have seen him around playing hero's sidekick characters like in Pratigyaa where he played Angad(KKK) friend. Then he was also in Ratan Rajput's swayamwar, where he was said to be computer professional. πŸ˜†
You will wonder how I remember such a sidey actor πŸ˜‰. Even I wonder thatπŸ˜‰
You see I realized then that in such shows, all those people who come in as bachelors on such  
swayamwar shows are all paid actors who come with a false biodata and who are paid to act on such shows. 

So much for a reality show. Stopped watching  all those reality shows after that.

Sorry, went off-topic
jack4156 thumbnail
^on 31st dec. episode, at the end after Mr. Tarak Mehta said happy new year 2014, his last words were "Don't worry". This may look like a stupid reason πŸ˜†

But yes, he said that as his last words for 31st december episode.
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
your all points r really validπŸ‘πŸΌ
 but lets see what will they show in coming episodes n hope they show popatlaal marrying bulbul πŸ˜›
_Rohit thumbnail
Some valid points by the TM. All i want is this Marriage track to end this week ...
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Points. Popat should marry Bulbul only.
And he will.