Debate Mansion

Most overrated tv actor/actress (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

bluelotus

Goldie

bluelotus

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Abhishek Bachan and Kareena Kapur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most overrated tv actor/actress (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amritam

Amritam

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
(These are just my opinions, so please do not get offended by them!)

Overrated Movie Actor: Shahrukh Khan - In my opinion, he's waaaay too over-hyped. His acting isn't all that bad, but isn't the best either.

Overrated Movie Actress: Madhuri Dixit - I never liked her to start with. Her acting was mediocre at the most, and her looks were rather lackluster compared to the actresses around that time. I'm not calling her ugly, but she definitely wasn't "glossy and glamorous" either.

Overrated TV Actor: Apurva Agnihotri - Yes, bash me Apruva fans! Honestly, I don't hate him, but I don't think he's "all that." He needs to work on his acting.

Overrated TV Actress: Mona Singh - Mona's acting is a mixed bag for me. Sometimes she rocks, at other times, she doesn't. Mona isn't bad on the eyes, but she isn't the prettiest actress to hit the small screen.

I'd like to mention once again that these are my opinions and nothing more. Heh, I'm sure to get bashed for some of them. I might as well get out my anti-bash armor.

Edited by Amritam - 07 June 2005 at 12:43pm

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

In my opinion

Most Over-rated Actor:None

Most Over-rated Actress:Ofcourse Aishwarya Rai(No need to write why-bcoz many of u all have already written it..and that's my opinion too)

Most Over-rated actor(On small screen)-Ronit Roy...his acting is good.Iam calling him over-rated actor in terms of coming in news

Most Over-rated actress(on small screen)-Gauri Pradhan.She is very pretty.But I don't think her acting is that great

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Most over-rated TV actor - Ejaz Khan
Most over-rated TV actress- Gauri Pradhan & Mona Singh

Most over-rated film actor - Ajay Devgan (National award for god sakes)
Most over-rated film actress - Shabana Azmi (She was not good looking so played all arty roles and now considered a legend) Dead

Edited by bluepink - 08 June 2005 at 12:30am

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 1:39am | IP Logged

overreated tv actor-RAJEEV KHANDELWAL(EX-SUJAL FRM KAHIIN TOH HOGA)

overreted actress-SMRITI MALHOTHRA IRANI(TULSI FRM KYUNKI SAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI)she iz really tha best actreess ever!no one can act as well as her!

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Bollywood-

Overrated actress- Ash, Mallika Angry and I hate both.
Overrated actor- Shahrukh, Vivek (specially after Tsunami)

TV shows-

Overrated actress- Mona Singh, Nausheen
Overrated actro- Anju Saxena

gamezone

gamezone

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Overrated TV actress-- One n only Jassi oops Mona Singh( Recently a postcard & a stamp was released with the name of Jassi & her picture here in Mumbai. Its the limit of media hype.) how can u release a postcard stamp of a person who doesnt exist in real life???

Overrated TV actor--- none

Overrated film actress---Mallika Sherawat & Aishwarya ( Aishwarya is OK as she is the former Miss World. But who is Mallika Sherawat?? She is the person who tries to gain public attention by indescent exposures & cheap roles. She is not at all good looking & her acting is simply horrible. Yet she was invited for Cannes.Recently there was a news that she was caught during a police raid inside a brothel in Mumbai)

Overrated film actor--- Salman Khan & Abhishek Bacchan ( but not as much as Mona Singh or Mallika Sherawat)

bas02

Goldie

bas02

Posted: 10 June 2005 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

Overrated Film Actress: Ash, Mallika and Kareena

Overrated Film Actor: Shahid Kapoor

Overrated TV Actress: Nandani from KSBKBT

Overrated TV actor: can't think of any right nowEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top