Debate Mansion

Most overrated tv actor/actress (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

AM not sure about the over rated actors or actresses in small television

but for movies here it goes:

Karishma Kapoor (every little detail about her)

Madhuri Dixit  and Rani Mukarji and Sushmita Sen (they both deserve it after all the hard work they do)Clap

Shahid Kapoor and Kareena KapoorDead

Vivek and more of ashDeadDead

and ofcourse SRK(sometimes they even tell us what he eats, where he sleeps, when he has a bath its too boring and every detail is not needed his a human like usOuch)

thts itSmile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most overrated tv actor/actress (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

definetely govinda and kareena kapoor...

i dont kno y but govinda's comedy annoys the shCensored out of me....

and kareena is nothing, and never will be anything, she doesnt even fall into the same category as her sister karishma,....

kaki35

kaki35

Posted: 04 June 2005 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

i think that right now the overrated actress in the movies is surly ash , i don know why some ppl are so crazy bout her cause i think she is a fake . i've seen&read many of her interviews and u could see that she was exagerating or jus making it a bigger issue than it would be

the most overrted actor in the movies would be shahrukh because as much as i may love himLOL   i do not need everysingle personal detail about him. he is always being interviewed may it be tv ,magazines, papers, etc.

the most overrated actress on the small screen is truly tulsi . i also love her role in the show KSBKBT but with her joining politics she has become one of the most overrated smallscreen actresss

kudi420

IF-Dazzler

kudi420

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 7:37am | IP Logged

EKTA KAPOOR  i know she is not an actor but i guess she is the one who makes all the actor and actresses overrated coz of her prolonged and never ending  serials

in movies ...................vivek oberoi and aishwarya

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged

In movies:

OVERRATED ACTOR: Abhishek Bachan and Bobby Deol(their movies r always or most of them r flops and yet they come in movies)

OVERRATED ACTRESS: Kareena Kapoor and Esha Deol, Lara Dutta....( they r very pretty butwhy do they still come if their movies r flops?)

in tv i guess actor none and actress tulsi and jassi!

Safiyah

Safiyah

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Aishwarya.....I HATE HER. She's one top actress ppl HATE most.

Edited by Safiyah - 06 June 2005 at 2:34am

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 05 June 2005 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Well, here are mine.  These are just my opinions and I don't mean to offend anyone. 

Most overrated film actress:  Aishwarya Rai ;  Anyone who knows me well knows my strong views on Aish.  I could write a full dissertation on her LOL I'll keep it as short as possible here Wink I STILL don't get what's so special about Aish.  Her acting isn't that great (half of the time she accidentally looks at the camera LOL) and while she is pretty, she is NOT the most beautiful woman on the planet!  Also, in my opinion she is neither a success in bollywood or hollywood.   Right now, Rani, Preity, and Kareena (not to mention Priyanka) are faring far better than her at the box office.  It's true that hollywood producers may know of Aishwarya, but I don't think they're exactly all rushing to sign her on for their films.  It's a lot of hype and rumors--rumors of which Ms. Rai is probably the main source.

Most overrated flm actor--Vivek Oberoi.  "Company" was a great film, but I think it was Ajay's acting which propped  it up.  I'm not too impressed by VIvek's acting--it's mediocre at best.

Most overrated TV actress---Mona Singh;  I adore Mona and think she's wonderful.  However, I'm not sure if she is the BEST.  She's received a lot of awards for her work and I'm happy for her, but she really does need to improve on her acting skills.

Most overrated TV actor--Anuj Saxena;  There's a lot more to be desired when it comes to his performance;  I feel like he mumbles a lot and doesn't execute his role as well as the other tv actors.

Again, just my opinions guys Smile

dalwani

dalwani

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Malika Sherawat a.k.a loud mouth. 4 starters she isn't even good looking. She thinks all men r cheap b4st4rds n will fall 4 her cheap skin display.

Among others:

Kareena

Shahid

Vivek Oberoi

Edited by dalwani - 16 June 2005 at 5:02pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top