Debate Mansion

Most overrated tv actor/actress (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 21

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most overrated tv actor/actress (Page 20)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by qwertyesque

yeah jealous not as an individual.. but as a group of women who find this fact that ash is a miss world and hasachieved as much accliam in acting world.....she is good..u say she cant speak.. luckily she has become miss world.. on some other criteria other than vital stats...now lets do this ..give me who amongst the recent actresses you think is a good "actress" then let me tell you how tall aish stands compares to her...please dont take names like vidya balon or something in the tier 4 or tier 5 actresses...  take somebody measuriong up to her stature..i am planning to watch pink panther this weekend...

ROFL wow u r really funny haan. how abt kangana and priyanka? oh but they a bit too youn for ash na? actually no one is as old as her na

So your defence for Ash not being able to act is Kangana and Priyanka!!!continue laughing the way you started... you have to laugh at wht you said. now sweetheart..LOL

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

yeah jealous not as an individual.. but as a group of women who find this fact that ash is a miss world and hasachieved as much accliam in acting world.....she is good..u say she cant speak.. luckily she has become miss world.. on some other criteria other than vital stats...now lets do this ..give me who amongst the recent actresses you think is a good "actress" then let me tell you how tall aish stands compares to her...please dont take names like vidya balon or something in the tier 4 or tier 5 actresses...  take somebody measuriong up to her stature..i am planning to watch pink panther this weekend...

ROFL wow u r really funny haan. how abt kangana and priyanka? oh but they a bit too youn for ash na? actually no one is as old as her na

So your defence for Ash not being able to act is Kangana and Priyanka!!!continue laughing the way you started... you have to laugh at wht you said. now sweetheart..LOL

Lool that was funny LOL

Oh yeah seen that movie her acting was bad in it.Tongue

crossroads7

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

fyi kangana and priyanka both got best actress awards this year for fashion in which their ACTING was much more better than mrs rai bachchan 10 mins role in pink panther. ANY actress can act better than ash. and kindly please explain wht stature she has. padmashree which she got bcoz of amarsingh?

comeon if I drop my pants and cry I can get supporting actor award too...LOL wardrobe malfunctions and exploitation always wins you some award... if nothing else ... some national award...LOL

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 12 March 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top