Debate Mansion

Most overrated tv actor/actress (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 21

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by sandya_rao7

Originally posted by Gauri_3

most over rated - mala sinha and rajendra kumar.

being diplomatic? Smile

LOL they both are dad's favorite along with Raj Kumar, Dilip Kumar, Vaijayanti Mala, Meena Kumari etc.  I was okay with all others when I was a kid except for these twoLOL  Could never figure out what all that halla ballu was all about!

I do find Freida Pinto over rated but not for her personal life.  I just don't see the screen peresence some here are raving about.  She fitted the role of a slum dweller turned cohabitante but that's pretty much it.  Totally fail to see the "hotness" in herLOL  Waisey garmiyon mein toh India mein her ladkee hee hot hoti haiLOL aur phir mumbai ki garmi ho toh steamy sizzling hot bhi hoti hongi but did not see all that on screen or picsLOL

oldies if u compare them to actors of now they have all been easy. i mean the hard work and compition which nowadays actors have to do is far more than what they did.
 freida i commented on her personal life bcoz she was called lovable--- so leaving her hubby is also fine but denying your marriage bcoz u r famous now is not a lovable thing.

Where is that coming from.. doing 3 shifts a day and producing crap load of movies is not hard work... i think maybe these todays actors have to act little bit less to produce some quality maybe...LOL

Lool that is soo true Qwertesque.Some actors spend more time Promoting the movie, rather then working on the movie and making something worth while to watch these days.Wink So they get u all hyped up then wen u c the movie ur like Confused????? is that it?

As for Feida Pinto, i dnt like coz i dnt like her acting, maybe she needs to go drama schl againWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most overrated tv actor/actress (Page 16)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

most under-rated is my ShineyDisapprove

r u talking about a detergent!!!!!!????

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujal_Fan_No1

most over rated - mala sinha and rajendra kumar.

being diplomatic? Smile

LOL they both are dad's favorite along with Raj Kumar, Dilip Kumar, Vaijayanti Mala, Meena Kumari etc.  I was okay with all others when I was a kid except for these twoLOL  Could never figure out what all that halla ballu was all about!

I do find Freida Pinto over rated but not for her personal life.  I just don't see the screen peresence some here are raving about.  She fitted the role of a slum dweller turned cohabitante but that's pretty much it.  Totally fail to see the "hotness" in herLOL  Waisey garmiyon mein toh India mein her ladkee hee hot hoti haiLOL aur phir mumbai ki garmi ho toh steamy sizzling hot bhi hoti hongi but did not see all that on screen or picsLOL

oldies if u compare them to actors of now they have all been easy. i mean the hard work and compition which nowadays actors have to do is far more than what they did.
 freida i commented on her personal life bcoz she was called lovable--- so leaving her hubby is also fine but denying your marriage bcoz u r famous now is not a lovable thing.

Where is that coming from.. doing 3 shifts a day and producing crap load of movies is not hard work... i think maybe these todays actors have to act little bit less to produce some quality maybe...LOL

Lool that is soo true Qwertesque.Some actors spend more time Promoting the movie, rather then working on the movie and making something worth while to watch these days.Wink So they get u all hyped up then wen u c the movie ur like Confused????? is that it?

As for Feida Pinto, i dnt like coz i dnt like her acting, maybe she needs to go drama schl againWink

thanks sujal.. in fact i like what aamir and hrithik are doing one good movie per year... really the way to go... there is technology to back them if they are doing ourdoors must be having a limo with some chilled coke served... none of these oldies had any techonlogy to assist them... they had to slog it out.....LOL so this statement came across fully laden with disregard to this important aspects...

as for Freida... all i am saying is she has a feel good factor which makes everybody present her as a mascot and thats it.. i feel she is good looking if groomed properly.. its all a matter of time..... karishma looked like a monkey in her first movie!! so did many others. but confidence made them look better....eventually Smile

Edited by qwertyesque - 11 March 2009 at 4:50pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Yuh that is true. Hopefuly by her second movie Thats if she has one, that she will look more better and hopefully picked up some more acting tipsTongue

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

When I see your Shiney Ahuja sig .... kuch kuch hota hai. LOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 11 March 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

r u talking about a detergent!!!!!!????

see, this is how under-rated he isLOL 

LOLLOLLOL.. sorry i just forgot about him

Post Reply New Post