Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabiprincess thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I would say the its Ash, Kreena, and Isha. All three of them can't even act, ๐Ÿ˜ก
chikoo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Here are mine:
Actress: Aish, Kareena

TV Actress: Nikki Aneja, Mona Singh
TV Actor: Apoorva Agnihotri
insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

TUBE

Most Overrated Actresses

Mona Singh.....By far the most overhyped and overrated actress I have ever seen......her emoting, when her show began was low to middling, and when it ended it had improved , but she is yet not worth all the hype and hoopla that surrounds her and she has almost been enshrined as a deity ๐Ÿคข ......There are many actresses better than her hwo havent got the oppurtunity

Swetha Tiwary.......OVERHYPED!!!!

Smrithi Irani.......OVERHYPED!!!!

Most Overhyped Tube Actor

The Two Khans namely Iqbal and Eijaz...both are mediocre actors, who are overhyped beyond disbelief ๐Ÿคข

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
only tv?

umm...actor is deffo rajeev..watz so kewl abt him newaiiz? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

and actress it mona...i agree with buffie...she isnt all tht gr8
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear !! Where did you girls dig this ancient topic out from?
divine303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi1295

i agree w u 100%,,, i hate ash... after what she did to salman i hate her even more.. she is not prty.. she is so fake... she cant act.  and have u heard her talk in eng.  eww... some body needs to kick her out...

Ash is a witch hidden beneath a beautiful mask.

Groovychick thumbnail
hailaa ๐Ÿ˜ก ash and john r def. not overated!!
i mean..c'mon..there was a topic a while ago abt indians lacking imagination..if they do..then f9..maybe..but would hollywood really wanna bring a disaster in? if she wasn't pretty and if she wasn't a gd actress...bride and predjudice wouldn't be such a hit would it??!!! and no..hum dil de chuke sana was not her only hit..i have a loong list if u want me 2 name ๐Ÿ˜‰

and i believe it was all sallu bhai's fault ne1..after soo many accusations abt him and underworld..even a die hard fan has 2 believe the truth abt him..

and wot the hell..john has jus started his career!! how can he be overated?? he's such a gd actor..and is improving a lot!! and the best thing abt it..is tht even tho he MIGHT be overrated..he's very very down-2 earth abt it!!

i don't think ne1 is overrated..it's jus our own personal view and choice on who we like or dislike! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tina xx
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groovychick

and i believe it was all sallu bhai's fault ne1..after soo many accusations abt him and underworld..even a die hard fan has 2 believe the truth abt him..

I completely agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....I am not an Aishwarya Rai fan, but I do feel that this girl is simply hated for no reason๐Ÿ˜•..Salman Khan is supported because he is a Muslim or because he has a good body and a handsome face...I even read that bride and prejidice bombed in Pakistan as the Salman Fans boycotted it....here's the article

Bollywood queen Aishwarya Rai's film "Bride and Prejudice", which was released in Pakistan recently, has proved a flop, since people in Pakistan sympathise with Salman Khan in his dispute with the former Miss World-turned-Bollywood star.

Qaiser Sanaullah, a member of the Cinema Management Association, said that the major reason why people had not come to watch the film was that Pakistanis sympathised with Salman Khan in his dispute with Aishwarya Rai.

"Salman Khan was a Muslim being troubled by 'the Hindu lobby' after he fell in love with Rai and was 'discarded' by her," the Daily Times quoted Sanaullah as saying.

Chaudhry Khaliq, the film distributor, said the film did not get a good response because people had already watched pirated versions of the film.

According to him, the Pakistanis had become used to watching free films on Cable TV, and film piracy must be ended to make cinema popular in Pakistan.

Gurinder Chadha of Bend It Like Beckham has directed the film. The film is about the Bakshi family that lives in Amritsar, India. Mrs Bakshi wants wealthy husbands for her four daughters - Jaya, Lalita, Lakhi, and Maya.

I find this preposterous as to how people can defend Salman Khan just because he's a muslim or because he has a handsome face๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...I mean, people completely forget that even Ash is a woman and there's no need for her to be traumatised๐Ÿ˜ก....No one for sure knows what really happened between her and Salman that they broke up....So how can we blame her for just separating with salman...we talk about Women emancipation, and it becomes the prerorgative of a woman to choice who she wants to be in a relationship with, and whom she wants to end her relationship with....If ash didnt want to be with salman, its her choice and her right to end the relationship and Salman Khan has no right to torment her or coerce her into the relationship......ironically, those who bash ash fully forget that she's a woman too.....

Salman Khan is a murderer...he killed a man on the pavement due to drunk driving....he killed 4 endangered species and its strongly speculated that he is linked to the underworld....He definitely has stalked ash and has physically abused her and I do believe it as i dont think ash would stoop to such levels that she woudl lie.....i am not an Ash fan, neither do I like her movies(except bride and prejudice...dunno, everyone says the movie was bad but i liked it....and my taste in movies is really bad๐Ÿ˜†), but i do feel that she is walked all over and simply unreasonably blamed for no fault of hers๐Ÿ˜•

Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though Bipase Basu is pretty, I think she is overrated. She looks like a Man. Everything is so big in her body. Her shoulders, face, nose..I am not too crazy about her acting skills either.
Salmaan khan............that boy needs to hibernate.
Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Most over rated Actors through the history: Raj Kapoor, Shammi Kapoor, Rajendra Kumar, Raj Kumar(Jaaaaaani...the only time he was natural was in NeelKaml where he played a ghost), Kamal Hassan, Raj Babbar, Shah Rukh Khan (always an overactor), Anil Kapoor, Arjun Rampal.
Most overrated Actresses: Mina Kumari, Zeenat Aman, Shabana Azmi, Manisha Koirala, Tabbu, Aishwarya Rai (although she is great in comedy).

Don't get me wrong. Some of them are talented -quite talented but they get waaayyyyyyy too much credit for that. On the other hand many who keep working quietly and keep giving great performances do not get the due e.g. Preity Zinta or Priyansu Chatterji Mita Vashishth or K.K. Mennon.

I so agree.....Raj kumar...heck that man didn't know how to act. And I hated Raj babbar.๐Ÿคข the way he talked and acted..yuk! how did he survived

Also Nimmi with her one eye always fluttering, Pradip kumar, Suraya

Damn people overacted all the time.

Preity Zinta or Priyansu Chatterji Mita Vashishth or K.K. Mennon.๐Ÿ‘. I agree. KK is so natural.