Most overrated tv actor/actress - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Most overrated actor: Vivek Oberoi

Most overated actress: Kareena Kapoor!

Edited by watsonmamu - 18 years ago
Originally posted by jprasad

but me tawt u love her???

i luv her but then shez so famous dat shez all the time on tv i took dat term "OVERRATED" in dat sense

Overrated Actress: Ash

Overrated Actor: Vivek Oberoi

TV

overated actor  & actress- anuj saxena & nausheen

underated -  indronil (from kasauti ) & ...

film

overated ash

and almost every new kid on the block since the year 2000 has been given so much attention  then their counterparts who tried their hands at movies pre 1999.

For me , the mooooooooooooosth over rated actress on tv has to be Smriti Malhotra, aka Tulsi (KSBKBT). God, she got into politics through that role of hers and all she did was to keep glycerine in business and frown for whole of the last five years  !!

Overrated actor : They all seem pretty OK. None have got that extra hype that Tulsi has got. So overrate doen't apply to them.

AM not sure about the over rated actors or actresses in small television

but for movies here it goes:

Karishma Kapoor (every little detail about her)

Madhuri Dixit  and Rani Mukarji and Sushmita Sen (they both deserve it after all the hard work they do)👏

Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor🤢

Vivek and more of ash🤢🤢

and ofcourse SRK(sometimes they even tell us what he eats, where he sleeps, when he has a bath its too boring and every detail is not needed his a human like us)

thts it😊 

definetely govinda and kareena kapoor...

i dont kno y but govinda's comedy annoys the sh🤬 out of me....

and kareena is nothing, and never will be anything, she doesnt even fall into the same category as her sister karishma,....

i think that right now the overrated actress in the movies is surly ash , i don know why some ppl are so crazy bout her cause i think she is a fake . i've seen&read many of her interviews and u could see that she was exagerating or jus making it a bigger issue than it would be

the most overrted actor in the movies would be shahrukh because as much as i may love him😆   i do not need everysingle personal detail about him. he is always being interviewed may it be tv ,magazines, papers, etc.

the most overrated actress on the small screen is truly tulsi . i also love her role in the show KSBKBT but with her joining politics she has become one of the most overrated smallscreen actresss

EKTA KAPOOR  i know she is not an actor but i guess she is the one who makes all the actor and actresses overrated coz of her prolonged and never ending  serials

in movies ...................vivek oberoi and aishwarya

In movies:

OVERRATED ACTOR: Abhishek Bachan and Bobby Deol(their movies r always or most of them r flops and yet they come in movies)

OVERRATED ACTRESS: Kareena Kapoor and Esha Deol, Lara Dutta....( they r very pretty butwhy do they still come if their movies r flops?)

in tv i guess actor none and actress tulsi and jassi!