Frequent Posters

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

3) The fact that she is hot.

from which angle /?😆
querty i dont understand how is this debatable. dont find find freida or AB baby worth the footage they are getting.
RTH freida i said is not lovable bcoz she left her hubby. even leaving him was fine but to deny being married bczo u r famous is something i dont find being lovable. she has been in just one movie not even acted well not even looks that good nad getting to be face of a cosmetic giant. really not worth it. abhishek getting so many awards when there were so many people more deserving e.g. IIFA (due to AB) he gets to play such a long role in dhoom , dhoom 2 even though he was not able to leave any mark also. he is nominated as best actor for dostana when john was more deserving. he doesnt even put in effort to change his look also.

but then still its my own opinion. and my views. to each their own.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

querty i dont understand how is this debatable. dont find find freida or AB baby worth the footage they are getting.
RTH freida i said is not lovable bcoz she left her hubby. even leaving him was fine but to deny being married bczo u r famous is something i dont find being lovable. she has been in just one movie not even acted well not even looks that good nad getting to be face of a cosmetic giant. really not worth it. abhishek getting so many awards when there were so many people more deserving e.g. IIFA (due to AB) he gets to play such a long role in dhoom , dhoom 2 even though he was not able to leave any mark also. he is nominated as best actor for dostana when john was more deserving. he doesnt even put in effort to change his look also.

don't worry !
if he doesn't deserve, it'll soon even out in one way or the other 😊

One cannot live on the accomplishments he hasn't earned for long !
Btw - John acted well in dostana ?

yes he did. and also in dhoom. in both movies inspite of AB baby having more role he came out shinning. atleast he worked on his appearance.
Edited by sandya_rao7 - 15 years ago
sweetsang thumbnail
overrated actor- srk is gay
 overated actress- ash ..hate her
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clodpolish

from which angle /?😆

man she is hot.....look at her pictures on vogue and maxim...didnt believe the sorry face that she was when dressed simplistically....
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

querty i dont understand how is this debatable. dont find find freida or AB baby worth the footage they are getting.the point that makes it debatable is some people think otherwise..😊
RTH freida i said is not lovable bcoz she left her hubby. even leaving him was fine but to deny being married bczo u r famous is something i dont find being lovable. thats called being practical given what happens to a woman in india once she is married... she didnt want to do a mistake on that one...she has been in just one movie not even acted well not even looks that good nad getting to be face of a cosmetic giant. really not worth it. she has a move offer from woody allen, she is on cover of vogue and maxim and will be the ambassador for Este lauder... so much for not being "hot"!!!!!!😕abhishek getting so many awards when there were so many people can you same a few.. the reason being he didnt get filmfare ot zee award for sarkar, guru...even after giving a stupendous performance  isnt that meaningless!!! more deserving e.g. IIFA (due to AB) he gets to play such a long role in dhoom , dhoom 2 even though he was not able to leave any mark also. he is nominated as best actor for dostana when john was more deserving. he doesnt even put in effort to change his look also. agreed AB Sr might influence some ddecisions.. but cant make some non-actor an actor.. i think/

qwertyesque thumbnail

Freida Pinto is not overrated. There are three fold aspects to her popularity.
1) The overall popularity of the movie Slumdog Millionaire.
2) Her commendable performance

Of course her performance is not a million dollar baby to write home about, but considering the weighted importance of all three factors her rating levels are just perfectly fine.

As for her husband/fiance/bf whoever he was. He has been 'exed' from his role. Her personal life has nothing to do with her viability as a celebrity except of course when we expect celebrities to be societal role models. He looked like an impoverished vampire anyways.

Freida Pinto is the next best thing since Keira Knightley from Beckham. She is no plain decoy, this time its the real deal. If I ever gather funds to make the movie "Twilight Princess" Freida Pinto is getting signed as Midna. Qwerty can be Ganondorf for his support.

Want overrated how about Angelina Jolie (Team Ansiston here 😛) or the Pussycat dolls jeez are they a girl pop group or the Hollywood Blvd drag choir.

yeah when you say I just have to agree sweetheart
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think not😆
most over rated - mala sinha and rajendra kumar.