Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya last written update of the year(31 Dec)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 31 December 2013 Written Update

Koki asking Gopi why the knife is her hand, while tripthi says that why are you questioning like that when Gopi indeed did this murder. Everyone are shocked. Tripthi cries and Koki tells Tripthi she is putting a wrong blame on Gopi. Koki tells her that Gopi can never do something like that, Ahem also says that he knows Gopi very well, and she can never do that. Tripthi yells saying Umang is lying dead in front of them and Gopi has knife, even then they are supporting Gopi. Koki stops her and says just because Gopi has the knife doesn't mean she murdered, and until its proved that Gopi murdered no one can blame her. Gopi confesses saying she murdered Umang, everyone are shocked. Ahem goes and tells her to say that this is false.koki also tells her not to be afraid. Ahem asks her to look at him and tell the truth, while gopi falls down on the floor and says that she murdered Umang. Everyone are crying.Madhu also says Gopi can never murder anyone,  Tripthi is kind of happy! But she yells saying when Gopi is confessing why cant they believe, she calls to police station saying she will go to a place where she actually has to.

Radha comes back from temple, all the members are in Modi bahavan including police, tripthi tells police that gopi is the murderer and they ask her if its true, gopi agrees,Koki tells not to listen to Gopi and rashi also supports saying she is afraid and hence not to listen to her. Police says that when they accept the truth, nothing can be done. Police go for checking the room and Koki asks Gopi that she never lied before so why is she taking the blame on her head? Tripthi and Urmi somewhat afraid. Madhu and Jayanthi bhai also asks her to tell the truth,ahem says i=even if she says 1000 times no one will believe that she killed someone. Gopi asks them to believe that she murdered umang. Koki asks whom is she trying to save? Baa also worried. kinjal also says she cant believe.

Radha enters the house and is shocked to see umang lying dead. Tripthi tells radha that gopi killed Umang. Radha shocked, and crying. Radha comes and tries to wake up Umang and starts crying. Tripthi tells he wont come and he left us and went away very far, gopi took away him from us. Madhu consoles radha and Tripthi tells though she knew gopi hates umang she knew she would murder him. She also tells her that though she hates umang he is gopi's sister husband  so how could she kill him. Radha gets angry and slaps Gopi. Everyone shocked. Radha asks why did she do this, how could she do it? Didn't she think about her. Tripthi all smiling! Radha tells that she has no right to live so strangles gopi, koki and ahem stop her. Radha tells them she would punish Gopi and ruin her life. Koki yells her to stop and also asks her how dare she raise hand on Gopi, she says she was silent because of the sensitive situation but that doesn't mean she can speak anything she wants.radha says that Koki always wanted the truth so why is she supporting the murderer now. She tells Gopi that she isn't her sister anymore and their bond is over. She tells gopi that she hates hates her and will ate forever and also will take revenge for Umang's death. Police come and tells them not to enter the room where the murder happened and they would take the body for post mortem. Parag Chirag and Jigar tells they will go to hospital but radha stops them that none from the parivaar would come near Umang. The police arrest Gopi, meera crying, Koki stops them and tells she need to talk to Gopi. Koki tells her that she has faith and also gopi is innocent, she tells her that she doesn't know why and for whom is she taking the blame? Koki promises that she would prove Gopi is innocent.

Precap: Urmila checking her earring and is afraid if its in that room and Koki finds an earring in the room Umang was murdered, she tells that whose ever this earring is is the murderer. Urmi is afraid if Koki or police finds the earring.  

Chalo will never post any WUs this year Tongue thanks Manz bhai for giving the opportunity to post the WU on the last day of year coz i filled in for him Wink

This update, infact every update every post i make is dedicated to my first favorite TV star i have ever loved, my darling Nazim! Happy birthday darling! You are the best! I can never forget fangirling you Wink Wish each and every person a very happy new year and also millions of birthday wishes to macho man,lover boy,angry young man,sweetheart Mohammad Nazim aka NazEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love youuu

Love
Madhu 

Edited by MADHU.BARUN - 31 December 2013 at 8:08am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun2000***Anu***A HUGE FANtukuindu9ManzzRitu--Happy4Ever-RainbowcatxoHetpNISHADEEPANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saath Nibhana Saathiya last written update of the year(31 Dec)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Madhu.  Last write up of 2013, well done.  
1.  It figures if Urmila did the deed and Gopi is covering up for her.  Nothing new there.  The question is why and is Urmila capable of killing anyone?  I think not. 

2.  Tripiti is still playing her natak, i.e composed.  Where is the wailing wife and breaking of churria?

3. The police told not to enter the room, then what is Koki doing in there.  It might be seen as tampering with evidence.

All in all not a bad episode according to the write up.  Interested to see what happens from here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowcatxoMADHU.BARUNANJ4

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for WU

Urmila murdered Umang???? But how??? and why?????Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowcatxoMADHU.BARUNXarina

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update :)

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

Thanks for WU

Nisha Smile  Happy New Year to you. Big smile  I know that mostly in all the posts you have made I have differed in my opinion which has been opposite to you but it is a healthy difference of opinion.

Now I, personally, don't think Urmila murdered Umaang-the two U's together LOL.  Urmila is comical, petty,  greedy and a user but I don't think she has reached the heights of being a murderer.  I do hope that she is not the murderer but I do like to see her sweat LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNISHADEEP

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Thanks for WU

Nisha Smile  Happy New Year to you. Big smile  I know that mostly in all the posts you have made I have differed in my opinion which has been opposite to you but it is a healthy difference of opinion.

Now I, personally, don't think Urmila murdered Umaang-the two U's together LOL.  Urmila is comical, petty,  greedy and a user but I don't think she has reached the heights of being a murderer.  I do hope that she is not the murderer but I do like to see her sweat LOL.

A very happy new year to you too XarinaBig smileBig smile
Well even I don't think or rather want to believe that Urmila is the murderer...yaa she wont go that far and has no reason to either...
However I was just wondering from todays epi...why would she be nervous??
And precap?? Urmilas earing...and Urmila scared...Confused What could that mean??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I think urmila was involved somewhere, you know kind of argument or stealing something or whatever! There is a Bollywood movie called 36 china town! In that many people fear of the acuse and I feel urmi is just afraid and also to create suspense, see if it shows rashi might have done, none would believe, so urmi is the only option,! And the most imp thing is the continuation of natak by tripthi,something which cannot be left. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NISHADEEP

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xarina

Thanks for WU

A very happy new year to you too XarinaBig smileBig smile
Well even I don't think or rather want to believe that Urmila is the murderer...yaa she wont go that far and has no reason to either...
However I was just wondering from todays epi...why would she be nervous??
And precap?? Urmilas earing...and Urmila scared...Confused What could that mean??

I started celebrating early.  I have hiccups now LOL.  
I can't believe that Urmila did it but can't think of no other reason why Gopi is taking the blame.  The only thing I can think is that perhaps Urmila had been nosying around earlier and lost her earring then.  Maybe Gopi saw her coming out of the room and thinks that Urmila did it and is covering for her? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNNISHADEEP

Post Reply New Post

Go to top